不 这里说他戴了面具
No, it says right here it was a mask.
不管怎样 我觉得这对生意有好处
Either way, I think it’s good for business.
所有报纸的头版都是小丑
They got clowns in front of every newspaper.
大个儿 有什么好消息吗
Big man, what’s the good word?
亚瑟 我听说了你的遭遇
Hey, Arthur. I heard what happened.
我很遗憾 伙计
Sorry, mate.
是啊 那样被开除
Yeah, it doesn’t seem fair,
感觉并不公平
you get fired like that.
你真的带枪去儿童医院了吗 亚瑟
Did you really bring a gun to the children’s hospital, Arty?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要那么做
What the fuck would you do that for?
这是你新表演的一部分吗 亚瑟
Is that part of your new act, Arthur?
如果你的舞蹈没把人逗笑
If your dancing doesn’t do the trick,
你就开枪自杀吗
you just gonna shoot yourself?
怎么不问问兰德尔
Why don’t you ask Randall about it?
是他的枪
It was his gun.
-什么 -为此我还欠你人情 不是吗
– What? – I still owe you for that, don’t I?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
别胡扯了 亚瑟
Stop talking outta your ass, Art!

Oh, no!
我忘了打卡下班了
I forgot to punch out.
别忘了笑
别笑
我们的城市正试图弄清楚
And as our city tries to make sense of the brutal
上周在地铁上发生的三人命案
triple murder on the subway last week.
我们请来了托马斯·韦恩
We’re joined by Thomas Wayne.
-开心 托马斯·韦恩上电视了 -他跟这起悲剧
– Happy, look. Thomas Wayne’s on TV. – He has a personal connection
-有私人关联 -听到了 妈妈
– this tragedy. – Yes, mother.
感谢邀请我参加节目
Thanks for having me on show.
他们在问他那个可怕的地铁谋杀案
They’re asking him about those horrible subway murders.
谢谢你 托马斯 我知道这对你来说并不容易
Thank you, Thomas. I know this is a difficult time for you.
-为什么问他 -这些年轻人都是…
– Why him? – These young men all were…
像是在给竞选造势
Looks like his compaign.
是的 他们三个都是韦恩投资公♥司♥的员工
Yes, all three of them worked for Wayne Investments.
托马斯·韦恩
他们善良 正直 有教养
Good, decent, educated,
尽管我与他们三人没有私交
although, I didn’t know any of them personally.
和所有在韦恩公♥司♥工作过或正在工作的员工一样
Like all the Wayne employees, past and present,
他们都是我的家人
they were family.
-听到了吧 我就说我们是一家人 -这座城市
– You hear that! I told you. We’re family. – There now seems to be a
现在似乎仇富情绪高涨
groundswell of anti-rich sentiment in the city.
似乎那些不那么富裕的市民
It’s almost as if our less fortunate residents
选择站在凶手这边
are taken the side of the killer.
是的 令人遗憾
Yes and it’s a shame.
这也是我考虑参选市长的其中一个原因
It’s one of the reasons why I’m considering a run for mayor.
高谭市迷失了方向
Gotham has lost its way.
你对于有目击者声称
What about the eyewitness report
嫌疑人戴着小丑面具有什么看法
of the suspect being a man in a clown mask?
我觉得很合理
Well, it makes total sense to me.
什么样的懦夫才做得出这般冷血行径
What kind of a coward would do something that cold-blooded ?
躲在面具后的人
Someone who hides behind a mask.
这种人嫉妒比自己幸运的人
Someone who is envious of those more fortunate than themselves,
却不敢露出自己的真面目
yet they’re too scared to show their own face.
在这种人改过自新之前
And until all those kind of people change for the better..
我们这些有所成就的人
those of us who’ve made something of our lives,
将会一直把这些一事无成的人
will always look at those who haven’t
看作跳梁小丑
as nothing but clowns.
托马斯·韦恩 感谢你接受采访
Thomas Wayne, thank you for coming in this morning.
这不好笑
It’s not funny.
我那天在收音机里听到这首歌♥了
I heard this song on the radio the other day.
那个家伙唱着
And the guy was singing,
说他的名字叫嘉年华
that his name was Carnival.
-亚瑟 -太疯狂了
– Arthur. – It’s just crazy,
因为这是我工作时的小丑昵称
because that’s my clown name. At work.
直到不久前
But until a while ago
好像都没人注意到我
it was like nobody ever saw me.
连我都不确定自己是否真的存在
Even I didn’t know if I really existed.
亚瑟 我有坏消息要告诉你
Arthur, I have some bad news for you.
你根本没听 对吧
You don’t listen, do you?
我觉得你从来都没
I don’t think you ever
认真听我说话
really hear me.
你只是每周重复同样的问题
You just ask the same questions every week:
“工作顺利吗”
“How’s your job?”
“有没有消极的想法”
“Are you having any negative thoughts?”
我脑袋里全是消极的想法
All I have are negative thoughts.
反正你也听不进去
But you don’t listen, anyway.
我说了
I said,
我这辈子
for my whole life
都不确定自己是否真的存在
I didn’t know if I even really existed.
但现在我确定了
But I do.
人们开始注意到我了
And people are starting to notice.
他们砍了我们的预算
They’ve cut our funding.
我们下周就要关闭了
We’re closing down our offices next week.
市政♥府♥在大幅度削减预算
The city’s cut funding across the board,
其中包括社会福利
social services is part of that.
这是我们最后一次见面了
This is the last time we will be meeting.
好吧
Okay.
他们根本不在乎你这种人 亚瑟
They don’t give a shit about people like you, Arthur.
他们也不在乎我这种人
And they really don’t give a shit about people like me, either.

Oh, fuck.
以后我该怎么拿药
How am I supposed to get my medication now?
我该去找谁
Who do I talk to?
抱歉 亚瑟
I’m sorry, Arthur.
我想大多数女人把性事看作是买♥♥车
I think, uh– I think most women look at sex like buying a car.
就好比”这车我能长久开下去吗”
You know, like, “Can I see myself in this long term?”
安全吗 可靠吗
Is it safe? Is it reliable?
会害死我吗
Could it kill me?
而大多数男人把性事看作是停车
Most guys look at sex like parking a car.
比如”这儿有个车位”
We’re like “There’s a spot”.
“那边还有一个 那边也行”
“There is another spot, that would work.”
“还得花钱呢 那算了”
“Oh, I have to pay? Never mind.”
“残障人士专用 希望没人看到”
“Handicapped? Hope no one sees us.”
好了我讲完了 谢谢各位
Alright that’s my time. Thank you very much, guys.
大家再次为山姆·莫尔鼓掌
One more time, Sam Mohr, ya’ all.
下一位喜剧演员
Alright, this next comic
说自己在哥谭市住了一辈子
describes himself as a lifelong Gotham resident
从小就有人经常对他说
who from a young age was always told that:
“他人生的意义就是
“His purpose in life was to
为这个寒冷黑暗的世界带来笑声”
bring laughter and joy into this cold, dark world.”
好吧
Okay.
请掌声欢迎亚瑟·弗莱克 亚瑟·弗莱克
Please help me welcome Arthur Fleck, ya’all. Arthur Fleck.
大家好 很高兴来到这里
Hello, it’s good to be here—
我讨厌
I hate–
我小时候
I—I hated
讨厌上学
school as a kid.
我小时候讨厌上学
I hated school as a– as a kid.
但我母亲总是对我说
But my mother would always say,
“你应该享受校园生活 你早晚要为生计奔波”
“You should enjoy it. One day you’ll have to work for a living.”
“不会的 妈 我要当喜剧演员”
“No I won’t, Ma. I’m gonna be a comedian!”
来个好笑的
Here is one.
那天我正好在想
You know, I was just thinking the other day,
有钱人为什么都…
why are the rich people so—
杀手小丑逍遥法外
杀人凶手的最新消息
你相信他们说的吗
Do you believe that shit?
义警小丑?
九号♥列车发生暴♥力♥事件
据称三人因争执被杀
去他们的
Fuck ’em!
我认为这个人是个英雄
I think the guy that did it is a hero.
哥谭市少了三个混♥蛋♥ 还剩下一百万个
Three less pricks in Gotham city, only a million more to go.
我知道你们会怎么想
I know what you’re gonna be thinking.
伙计 像往常一样 谢谢你带来的欢笑
And buddy, as always thanks for the laughs.
我们当然会再见面 你会来对吧 希望你会来
Sure, will see you again. You will be here, right? I hope.
明晚的嘉宾有戴安娜·哈德森
Tomorrow night, we have Diana Hudson,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章军犬麦克斯
下一篇文章涉外大酒店
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!