格里格·戈登 还有动物专家休·利特
Grieg Gordon, and animal expert Hugh Little.
感谢各位观看
Thanks for watching.
晚安 千万别忘记
Good night. And always remember
“这就是人生”
“That’s Life”.
这就是人生
That’s life.
妈妈 醒醒 我们去床上睡
Mom, time to wake up. We go to bed.
不 开心
No, Happy.
我又给他写了封信
I wrote him a new letter.
来吧 跟我跳舞
Come on, dance with me.
给托马斯·韦恩 这很重要
For Thomas Wayne. That’s important.
你好像喷了古龙水
You smell like cologne.
因为我刚刚去约会了
Because I just had a big date.
别忘了把信寄出去
Just don’t forget to mail it.
《默里·富兰克林秀》是在
The Murray Franklin show is taking alive
美丽的高谭市现场录制的
before a studio audience in beautiful downtown Gotham city.
我很可能命不久矣 因为我最近病得厉害
所以才给你写这封信
你非常明白 我很爱你
过去七个月 我怀抱微弱希望
给你寄了很多信 希望你能够回复
我真的不希望这么多年后还打扰你
我也知道当年我们的爱情给彼此带来了多少痛苦
我知道我可能会遭人嘲笑
但我需要你的帮助 我和你儿子都需要你的帮助
我承认我求你是因为我目前的状况…
…非常悲惨 我没有保险
也没有任何未来的机会
托马斯 你是我和你儿子唯一的希望
亚瑟是个好孩子 虽然有点悲观 但是个好人
我想你会为他的工作感到自豪
我陪伴他的日子已经头了
至少给我们些钱 帮我们摆脱困境
成为那种你可以爱上和尊重的人
永远爱你 潘妮·弗莱克
你会害死我的 你会害我心脏病发作
You’re gonna kill me! You’re gonna give me a heart attack!
-别来这一套 -不 不
– Don’t give me your– – No! No!
你不生气了我再跟你说话
I’m not talking to you until you stop being angry!
好吧
Okay.

Okay.
我没生气 妈
I’m not angry, mom.
我没生气
I’m not angry.
拜托
Please.
妈 是真的吗
Mom, is this real?
他是个了不起的人 开心
He is an extraordinary man, Happy.
他是个很有权势的人
He is a very powerful man.
我们曾彼此相爱
We were in love.
他说为了顾及颜面 我们最好
He said it was best if we would not be together
不要在一起
because of appearances.
我不能告诉任何人 因为
And I couldn’t tell anyone because,
这个
well,
我签了保密协议
I signed some papers.
而且你可以想象到人们会怎么说
And besides, you can imagine what people would say about
我和托马斯
Thomas and me and…
他们会怎么说你
what they’d say about you.
他们会怎么说 妈
What would they say, mom?
义警小丑仍然在逃
托马斯·韦恩
韦恩参加竞选 哥谭市展望未来
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
布鲁斯
I’m Bruce.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我叫亚瑟
I’m Arthur.
这样好多了
That’s better.
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce! Bruce!
-离那人远点 -没关系 我是好人
– Get away from that man. – It’s okay. I’m a good guy.
你在做什么 你是谁
What are you doing? Who are you?
我是来见韦恩先生的
I’m here to see Mr. Wayne.
你不应该跟他儿子说话
Well, you shouldn’t be speaking to his son.
-你为什么给他花 -不 不是真花
– Why did you give him these flowers? – No, they’re not real.
这是魔术
It’s…magic.
我只是想逗他笑
I was just trying to make him smile.
但这并不好笑 不是吗
Well, It’s not funny, is it?
需要我报♥警♥吗
Do I need to call the police?
不用 拜托
No, please.
我母亲叫潘妮
My mother’s name is Penny.
潘妮·弗莱克
Penny Fleck.
她很多年前曾在这里工作
She used to work here years ago.
可以请你告诉韦恩先生我想见他吗
Can you please tell Mr. Wayne I need to see him?
你是她儿子
You’re her son?
是的
Yeah.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
我知道他们俩的事
I know about the two of them.
她什么都告诉我了
She told me everything.
没什么好告诉你的
There’s nothing to know.
他们没有在一起过
There is no “Them”.
你母亲有妄想症
Your mother was delusional.
-她有病 -不要
– She was a sick woman. – Don’t
这么说她
say that.
走吧
Just go.
免得你丢人现眼
Before you make a fool of yourself.
托马斯·韦恩是我的父亲
Thomas Wayne is my father.
他抛弃了我
He left me!
放手
Let go!
呼吸率保持每分钟十五次
Keep respirations at 15.
慢点 有台阶
Slow, there’re some stairs coming up.
妈妈
Mom?
-出什么事了 -你是谁
– What happened? – Who are you?
-我是她儿子 -太好了
– I’m her son. – Oh, great.
-出什么事了 -也许你能帮我们决定
– What happened? – You can probably help us out to decide.
我们还不清楚出了什么事
We don’t know what happened yet.
一起上救护车吧
Hop in the back of the ambulance.
来 还有一个台阶
Come on. We have one more left.
人工呼吸不顺利 迈克
I’m getting a little resistence here, Mike.
来 帮忙抬一下
Come on, give her a lift.
扶着她的头
Position her head.

Lift.
交给我
I’m here.
借过一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
-你母亲目前在吃什么药吗 -没有
– Does your mother take any medications? – No.
-抱歉 我没听清 -没有
– Excuse me, I can’t hear you. – No.
-先生 你上次见她是什么时候 -我不知道
– Sir, what was the last time you spoke to her? – I don’t know.
救护车
急诊
弗莱克先生
Mr. Fleck.
抱歉打扰了 我是盖瑞蒂警探
Sorry to bother you. I’m detective Garrity.
这是我的搭档 伯克警探
This is my partner detective Burke.
我们想问你几个问题 但你不在家
We had a few questions for you, but you weren’t home.
所以我们和你母亲谈了谈
So… we spoke with your mother.
你们跟她说什么了
What did you say to her?
-是你们害她成这样的吗 -什么
– Did you do this? – What?
不不不 我们只是问了她几个问题
No. No, no. No, we just asked her some questions.
然后她就开始歇斯底里
And she got hysterical..
喘不上气
hyperventilating,
然后就摔倒了 撞到了头
then collapsed and hit her head pretty hard.
是的 医生说她中风了
Yeah, the doctor said she had a stroke.
很遗憾发生了这种事
We’re sorry to hear about that.
但我说了 我们还有问题要问你
But like I said, I still has some questions for you.
是关于上周的地铁谋杀案
They’re about the subway killings that happened last week.
-你听说了吧 -听说了
– You’ve heard about them, right? – Yeah.
-很可怕 -是的
– It’s horrible. – Right.
我们跟你在笑哈哈的老板谈了
So with spoke with your boss over at…Ha-Ha’s.
他说你被开除了
He said you were fired for
因为你带枪去了儿童医院
bringing a gun into the children’s hospital.
-是真的吗 弗莱克先生 -那是道具
– Is that true, Mr. Fleck? – It was a prop.
是我表演的一部分
It was part of my act.
我是个派对小丑
I’m a party clown.
好吧 那你为什么被开除
Alright, so why were you fired?
他们说我不够好笑
They said I wasn’t funny enough.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine that?
不介意的话
If you don’t mind,
我要去照顾我母亲了
I have to go and take care of my mother.
你的老板还给了我们一张你的卡
Your boss also gave us one of your cards.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章军犬麦克斯
下一篇文章涉外大酒店
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!