你的病症 大笑不止
This condition of yours, laughing.
是真的 还是什么小丑的把戏
Is it real, or some sort of a clown thing?
-小丑的把戏 -对
– “A clown thing?” – Yeah.
也是表演的一部分吗
I mean, part of your act?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
这是出口
It’s exit only.
她会没事的
She’s gonna be okay.
我去买♥♥杯咖啡
I’ll get a coffee.
-你喝吗 -好
– You want one? – Yeah.
那晚我跟我的小儿子 比利
So, the other night I told my youngest son, Billy,
最小的 不太聪明的那个
you know, the new one, the– not so bright one,
我跟他说垃圾处理还在罢♥工♥ 比利
I– I told him the garbage strike is still going on, Billy,..
他说 我没开玩笑 比利说
and he says, and I’m not kidding, Billy says,
“那我们去哪里买♥♥垃圾呢”
“So where are we gonna get all our garbage from?”
最后
And finally,
在一个谁都觉得自己能做得了我的工作的世界
in a world where everyone thinks they could do my job,
有人在哥谭市本地的波哥喜剧俱乐部
we got this video tape from Pogo’s comedy club
拍下了这段视频
right here in Gotham.
有个人觉得只要他自己不停地笑
Here’s a guy who thinks if you just keep laughing,
自己就搞笑了
it’ll somehow make you funny.
看看这个小丑
Check out this joker.

Oh, no!
我小时候讨厌上学
I hated school as a kid.
但我母亲总是对我说
But my mother would always say,
“你应该享受校园生活
“You know, you should enjoy it.
你早晚要为生计奔波”
One day you’ll have to work for a living.”
“不会的 妈 我要当喜剧演员”
“No I won’t, Ma. I’m gonna be a comedian!”
你真该听妈妈的话
You should have listened to your mother.
再来一段 再来一段 鲍比
And one more. One more, Bobby.
再来一段 我爱死这家伙了
Let’s see one more. I love this guy.
很搞笑
It’s funny.
我小时候
When I was a little boy
跟人们说我要当喜剧演员
and told people I was gonna be a comedian,
大家都笑我
everyone laughed at me.
可是现在没人笑了
Well, no one’s laughing now.
这话说得没错 伙计
You can say that again, pal.
好了
Alright,
今晚的节目十分精彩 嘉宾有查克·康比
We got a great show for you tonight. Chuck Cambie is here.
女演员琼·穆里根
Actress Joan Mulligan,
还有梅穆本和呆子的新歌♥
and new music from Melruban and the stiff.
杀死富人
是新运动吗
随着大都会附近紧张局势不断加剧
As tensions mount around the metro area,
斯托克斯市长呼吁市民们保持冷静
Mayor Stokes has pleaded for cooler heads to prevail.
市政服务受到影响
City services have been affected
一些商家决定在骚乱期间不营业
and some businesses have decided to remain closed amid the unrest.
此报道由查克·史蒂文斯提供
Chuck Stevens filed this report.
本市市民酝酿了好几周的愤怒和怨恨
The anger and resentment that’s been building in the city for weeks
似乎将要爆发
seems close to exploding.
抗♥议♥者今天占领了街道
Protesters, many dressed as clowns,
哥谭市
他们大多扮成小丑
took the streets today
为了对抗城市精英 他们策划了多场示♥威♥活动
in one of the several plan demonstrations taking on the city’s elite,
抗♥议♥
包括明晚韦恩大宅慈善活动门外的大型集♥会♥
including a massive rally outside tomorrow night’s benefit at Wayne home.
你们抗♥议♥的目的是什么
What’s the point of all this?
富人去死 托马斯·韦恩去死
Fuck the rich! Fuck Thomas Wayne.
这就是我们抗♥议♥的目的
That’s what this all fucking thing was about.
整个体制都去死
Fuck all this system!
韦恩最近宣布要竞选市长
Wayne, who recently announced his running for mayor
他将出席明晚的慈善活动
will be attending the benefit.
你或许还记得 正是托马斯·韦恩
You might remember, it was Thomas Wayne
率先将许多哥谭市民称为”小丑”
who first referred to many of Gotam’s residents as “clowns”.
托马斯·韦恩竞选市长
这个小丑让我不满 小丑竞选市长
至今他也没有表示歉意
Today, he offered little in way of an apology.
韦恩 法♥西♥斯♥
托马斯·韦恩
我要说的是
Well, what I will say is,
这些人有毛病
there’s something wrong with those people.
我会帮助他们
And I’m here to help them.
我会帮助他们摆脱贫穷
I’m gonna lift them out of poverty,
帮助改善他们的生活
help make their lives better.
这就是我竞选的原因
That’s why I’m running.
他们或许没意识到 但我是他们唯一的希望
They may not realize it, but I’m their only hope.
我们都是小丑
杀死富人
韦恩去死
卓别林 《摩登时代》
小丑竞选市长
打倒韦恩 打倒韦恩
Down with Wayne! Down with Wayne!
打倒韦恩 打倒韦恩
Down with Wayne! Down with Wayne!
危险
有事吗 伙计
Can I help you, pal?
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
你想要签名什么的吗
Do you want an autograph or something?

No.
我叫亚瑟
My name is Arthur.
潘妮·弗莱克是我母亲
Penny Fleck is my mother.
老天
Jesus.
昨天来我家的人就是你吗
You’re the guy that came to my house yesterday?
是的
Yes.
抱歉我不请自来
I’m sorry I just showed up.
但是我母亲告诉了我一切
But my mother told me everything.
我必须找你谈谈
And I had to talk to you,
-对吧 -听着 我不是你父亲
– you know? – Look, pal, I’m not your father.
你什么毛病
What’s wrong with you?
瞧瞧我们两个
Look at us.
-我觉得你就是 -那不可能
– I think you are. – Well, that’s impossible.
因为你是被收养的 而我从没和你妈上过床
Because you were adopted and I never slept with your mother.
-我不是被收养的 -你想要什么 钱吗
– I wasn’t adopted. – What do you want from me, money?
不 不是
No. I don’t.
我不是被收养的
I wasn’t adopted.
老天 她从没告诉你吗
Jesus. She never told you?
告诉我什么
Told me what?
你母亲在为我们工作期间收养了你
Your mother adopted you while she was working for us.
这不是真的 你为什么这么说
That’s not true. Why are you saying that?
因为她在你还小的时候被捕
Because she was arrested and committed to Arkham State Hospital
并被关进阿卡姆州立医院
when you were just a little boy.
你为什么这么说
Why are you saying this?
我不需要你骗我 我知道这很奇怪
I don’t need you to tell me lies. I know it seems strange.
我无意惹你不快
I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable.
我不明白为什么大家都这么没礼貌
I don’t know why everyone is so rude,
为什么你也是这样 我不想从你那得到什么
and I don’t why you are, I don’t want anything from you.
或许一点点温暖 或许一个拥抱 爸爸
Maybe a little bit of warmth, maybe a hug, dad!
连一点点尊重都不舍得吗
How much is a little bit of fucking decency?
你们这些人是怎么回事
What is it with you people?!
你说那些话侮辱我母亲
You say that staff about my mother?
-她是个疯子 -她…
– She’s crazy. – She’s–
-你觉得这很好笑吗 -是的
– You think this is funny? – Yeah–
爸爸 是我
Dad, it’s me!
拜托
Come on–
你再碰我儿子 我就杀了你
You touch my son again, I’ll fucking kill you!
你好 弗莱克先生 我是盖瑞蒂警探
Hello, Mr. Fleck. This is detective Garrity.
我们那晚在哥谭总院见过
We met the other night at the Gotham General.
我和我搭档还有几个问题要问你
My partner and I had a few more questions for you.
我们今天去了你家 但你不在
We stopped by your apartment today, but you weren’t at home.
听到留言请联♥系♥我们
Please, give me a call when you’ve heard this message.
再说一遍 我是盖瑞蒂警探
Again, this is detective Garrity.
我的号♥码是212…99
My number is 212– 99.
这是给亚瑟·弗莱克的留言
This message is for Arthur Fleck.
我是雪莉·伍兹
My name is Shirley Woods,
是《默里·富兰克林秀》的工作人员
I work on the Murray Franklin show.
不知道你清不清楚
I don’t know if you’re aware,
默里最近在节目中放了一段你的单口相声表演
but Murray played a clip of your stand-up on the show recently
我们收到了观众的许多好评
and we’ve gotten an amazing response from our viewers.
默里先生让我联♥系♥你 看你是否…
And Mr. Murray asked me to give you a call and see if you’re–

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章军犬麦克斯
下一篇文章涉外大酒店
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!