I’m sure it was
希♥特♥勒♥ 希♥特♥勒♥也做了一些好事
Hitler… Hitler did some good things
我不会说他没有做什么好事
I won’t say he didn’t do some good things
他建造了告诉公路 给了更多人就业机会
He built the autobahn. He gave more people work
我不会说他没有做什么好事
We won’t say he didn’t do some good things
但其他的事情
But the other things…
别人说的他对犹太人还有其他人做了什么 我们都不知道
The things they say he did to the Jews and the rest, we knew nothing about that
很少德国人知道
Very few Germans did
如果我们知道
And if we did know…
我们能做什么呢
what could we do?
但你夫人说你什么都不知道
But Mrs Halbestadt said you didn’t know
柏斯德夫人对此有什么反映吗
Mrs Bertholt, how did she react to all this?
柏斯德夫人是很好的人
Ah, Madame Bertholt is a very fine woman, Your Honour
我相信如此 那她丈夫呢
I’m sure she is. What about her husband?
他是军人
He was in the army
他发生了什么事情
What happened to him?
他是麦尔迪一案中的被告
He was one of the defendants in the Malmedy case
柏斯德将军 卡尔·柏斯德
General Bertholt. Karl Bertholt
他被处死刑了 法官大人
He was executed, Your Honour
是 我知道
Yes, I know that
接下来是摄影师鲁道夫·楞次的数据
The document then states that the photographer Rudolf Lenz
他被要求在两星期内
is requested to present himself within two weeks
到医院接受「治疗」
at one of the hospitals mentioned below for “medical treatment”
接下来公诉人还会提供 宣誓证书488#
Next, prosecution presents affidavit document no.488
同女裁缝安尼相关
which concerns the seamstress Anni Münch
文档内容如下
Document reads as follows:
地方法♥院♥富兰克林做出如下决定
“District court Frankfurt am Main has decided the following:
女裁缝安尼有恶疾
the seamstress Anni Münch, daughter of Wilhelm Münch, is to be sterilised.”
她被要求在两星期内
“She is requested to present herself within two weeks
到以下指定医院接受治疗
at one of the hospitals mentioned below.”
“如果她不愿前往 将强制执行 ”
“if she does not take herself voluntarily, she will be taken by force.”
接下来文件449#
Next, document no.449, interrogatories in the German and English text
是农场帮工沫尔的资料
concerning the farmer’s helper Meyer Eichinger
法官大人 -什么
Your Honour. -What?
被告对这些反复性的证据材料表示反对
Defence objects to introduction of these repetitive documents
根据初审的决议
According to the ruling of the first tribunal
这些材料都是不可接纳的
such documents are not even admissible
除非有独♥立♥的证据证明它们的真实性
unless supported by independent evidence of their authenticity
反对有效
Objection sustained
法官大人 可以问被告一个问题吗
Your Honour, may I ask the defence a question?

Yes
如果有证人的话证据是否成立呢
Would evidence on sterilisation be admissible if there were a witness?
是 -谢谢
Yes. -Thank you
公诉人传召证人鲁道夫·皮特森出庭作证
Prosecution calls the witness Rudolf Petersen
请举右手
Will you raise your right hand?
我向全能的主宣誓
I swear by God the Almighty and Omniscient
我会说出事实的真♥相♥ 毫无虚假
that I will speak the pure truth and withhold and add nothing
是 我会
Yes, I do
你可否告诉法庭你的全名以及住所
Will you please tell the court your full name and place of residence
鲁道夫·皮特森 法兰克福 格兰特街 7号♥
Rudolf Petersen. Frankfurt am Main. Gretweg, Nummer sieben
你何时出生 皮特森
When were you born, Mr Petersen?
1914年05月20日
May 20, 1914
你的职业是
And what is your occupation?
面包师的帮手
Baker’s helper. I’m a baker’s helper
你父母还在世吗
Are your parents living?

No
他们的死因是什么
What were the causes of their deaths?
皮特森先生 他们是自然死亡吗
Mr Petersen, did they die of natural causes?
是 是 自然死亡
Ja, ja. Ja. Natural
你父亲是属于什么政党
Now, Mr Petersen, what political party did your father belong to?
共♥产♥党
Communist. The Communist Party
现在想想
Now, think back
记得在1933年纳粹上台以前
Do you remember anything unusual that happened to you and your family in 1933
发生了什么不寻常的事情吗
before the Nazis came to power?
我是说暴♥力♥的行为
I mean anything of a violent nature

Ja, ja
你当时几岁 -1 9
How old were you at the time? -19
你可以告诉法庭当时的情况吗
Would you please tell the court what happened?
噢 一些
Uh… some…
一些冲锋队(Sturmabteilung)闯入了我们的房♥子
Some SA men broke into the house, our house
砸坏了窗户和门
and they broke the windows and the door
他们说我们是叛国者
They called us traitors
他们还想打我的父亲
and they tried to… to beat up my father
接下来如何
And what happened then?
我和兄弟就去帮忙
My brothers and I, we went to help him
然后就有一场打斗
And there was a fight
最后我们把他们赶到了街上
Finally we got them outside in the street
我们痛扁了他们一顿
and we beat them up
然后扭送他们到警♥察♥局
and turned them over to the police
警♥察♥有采取什么行动吗 -没有
Did the police do anything about it? -No
为什么不
Why not?
当时正是国家大选
It was then at the time of the national elections
纳粹党当权了吗 -是
The National Socialists came to power? -Ja
听着 皮特森先生
Now, Mr Petersen
在1933年纳粹上台以后又发生了什么事情
what happened after 1933, after the Nazis came to power?
我在农场找到了一份工作
I got a job on a farm
为了工作 驾驶卡车是必要的
but for the work, to drive a truck it was necessary
我到了市府办♥理♥证♥件♥
I went to the city building to apply for a license
然后又怎么了
And what happened there?
他们带我见一名官员
They took me to an official
你以前在那里办过手续吗
Did you ever have any dealings with this official before?
他就是那天晚上和我们打架的人之一
He was one of the men who broke into our house that night
对于你的申请他说什么
What did he say to your application?
他说需要一份检查
He said an examination there would have to be
到哪里检查
Where was the examination to take place?
在斯图加特地方法♥院♥
In the district court of Stuttgart
谁是主审法官
Who was the presiding justice in the court?
霍夫斯特法官
Justice Hofstetter
庭上发生了什么情况
Now, what happened in the courtroom?
他们问我的全名之类
They asked me my full name and so forth
他们还问你什么
What else did they ask you?
他们问我希♥特♥勒♥什么时候出生的
They asked me when Adolf Hitler and Dr Goebbels were born
你怎么回答
What did you reply?
我说我不知道 也不在乎
I told them I didn’t know, and also that I didn’t care
他们还有问你问题吗
Did they ask you any more questions?
不 他们告诉我十天内会有消息
No. They told me that I would be hearing from them in ten days
我明白了
I see
皮特森先生
Mr Petersen
我想让你看些东西
I’d like you to look at something
记得吗 -是
Do you recognise it? -Ja
你可以当庭读出来吗
Would you please read it for the tribunal?
“斯图加特地方法♥院♥ ”
“District court of Stuttgart.”
面包师鲁道夫·皮特森 出生于1914年05月20日
“The baker Rudolf Petersen, born May 20th 1914
铁路职工汉斯·皮特森之子
son of railway employee Hans Petersen
被判种族低劣
is to be sterilised.”
能否请你读最后一段
Would you read the last paragraph?
因此建议他在两周内
“It is therefore requested he present himself within two weeks
到以下指定医院接受治疗
to one of the hospitals mentioned below.”
如果他不自愿前往
“if he does not betake himself voluntarily
他将被强制执行
he will be taken by force.”
现在请念出底下的签名
Now please read the signature at the bottom
“主审法官霍夫斯特 ”
“Presiding Justice Hofstetter.”
再读下面的签名
Would you read what is written below the signature?
下面 -下面
Below? -Below
权威认证 欧内斯特·姜宁
“By authority of Ernst Janning
司法部长
Minister of Justice.”
法官大人
Your Honour
被告可以看皮特森的文件数据吗
may the defence see the file of Mr Petersen?
你收到裁决书后如何
What did you do after you received the letter, Mr Petersen?
我逃跑了 躲在一个农场朋友的家里
I ran away. I stayed at the farm of a friend I have
你回来了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!