Come on. Move!

Come on!

Now!
谁能告诉我要去哪吗
Someone gonna tell me where we’re going?
不能
No.
那你在看什么呢
So what is it you’re looking at, then?
你也像我爱你一样爱着我吗
Are you falling for me like I’m falling for you?
我们得低调点
We wanna be careful.
这小手段挺棒的
That’s a neat trick.
你得教教我
You’ll have to teach me how to do that.
把他拉回马上
Put him back on his horse.
你好啊
Oh, hello.
和你们这样的人打交道挺危险的 是吧
It’s quite dangerous being one of you lot, isn’t it?
你很会与动物交流 是吧
You’re good with animals, aren’t you?
有个词怎么说得来着
They have a word for that, don’t they?
魔法师
“Mage”.
我以为你们已经被赶走了
I thought your team was outlawed.
从未见过你们真人
Never met one of you in the flesh.
以为会更高呢
I thought you’d be taller.
有胡子什么的
And have a beard.
你知道我能透过这往外看吧
You do know I can see through this?
四周都是树
Trees everywhere.
挂起来
Hang that up.
可别弄皱了
Don’t want it getting creased.
你是那个把鹅脂比尔上交的家伙
So, you’re the chap that turned in Goosefat Bill.
不像你 他躲错了地方
Unlike you, he chose the wrong place to hide.
你知道他是黑甲军通缉令上排名第三的人吗
You know he was the third most wanted man on the Blackleg’s list?
他们追踪他多时
They’ve been trying to catch him for some time.
我说了 那家伙躲错了地方
Like I said, your man chose the wrong place to hide.
看起来是那样
So it seems.
我还在想你后来怎么了呢
I was wondering what happened to you.
我说了了 你很安全的
I told you, you were in safe hands.
你自己也成了黑甲军圈里的红人了
You’ve made quite a celebrity of yourself among the Blackleg ranks.
你背着亲爱的国王士兵
You’ve done very nicely on the back of your cozy relationship
也没少干好事
with your kingsmen.
我这个年纪 有点听不进去说教和指责了
You know, I’m a little old for finger-wagging and speeches.
除非你是我爹 显然不可能
So, unless you’re my dad, which, I believe, is unlikely,
否则你能否有话直说
can you just get around to telling me exactly what it is you want?
你想要什么呢
What is it that you want?
我想离开这里
I want to get my arse out of here
看看我生活过的地方还有同伴如何了
and see what’s left of my life and the people in it.
但你们不会允许的 对吧
But you’re not gonna let me do that, are you?
为什么不呢
And why aren’t we?
你们刚牺牲了两人
You just lost two men.
但你曾为了救我准备好牺牲五个人的
But you were prepared to lose five to save this pretty neck.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
很快就认识了
You will in a minute.
伸出手来
Put your hands out.
这恐怕不行 兄弟
I don’t think so, mate.
我哪也去不了了是不是
So I’m not going anywhere, am I?
你到底想去哪呢
Where exactly were you thinking of going?
你的家已不在 几天前就被夷为平地了
You have no more home. It was razed days ago.
你的过去不复存在
You’ve no more life to go back to.
不管你爱不爱 你只能在这待着了
Like it or not, this is your lot.
我们也不喜欢你
And even we don’t like you.
是吧 鹅脂
Do we, Goosefat?
但我们感兴趣的是
But what we are interested in,
你将如何利用这把剑
is what you can do with this sword.
老大 你能让我俩单独待会儿嘛
Why don’t you leave him with me for a minute or two, boss?
把你戒指戴上 小宝贝
Put your ring back on, honey tits.
今早吃饱了吗就敢这么叫嚣
You haven’t had enough porridge this morning to talk like that.
你要是这么喜欢那把剑 大人
And if you like that sword so much, your lordship,
你就自己留着用它
you can keep it,
剥葡萄吧
to peel your grapes.
要是我戴上戒指
Now that would’ve hurt a lot more
这一巴掌会更疼
if I left the ring on.
我知道你要干嘛
I see what you’re doing.
你们要让我用那把剑做出一些
You’re trying to get me to do something
不理智的事
razzle-dazzle with that sword.
我现在就告诉你们
I’m gonna tell you right now,
我可不趟这浑水
I’m not gettin’ drawn into this mess.
而且你们有这么多人
And there’s an army of you,
而我只有我自己
there’s only one of me.
我几年没打过仗了
I haven’t had a fight for years.
而且我会谈判的
And I’ll talk.
我很乐意谈判
I’m happy to talk.
但是让我战斗
But there is no way
是绝无可能的
that I am fighting.
就这点本事吗
Is that it?
快跑
Run, son!
在这儿等着 孩子
Wait here, son.
孩子 快跑
Run, son!
你在抗拒这把剑
You are resisting the sword.
而剑却没有
The sword isn’t resisting you.
现在应该很明显了
It should be clear by now,
不管你和你的朋友要我怎么样
that whatever it is that you and your friends think you want from me,
我都无法做到
I am not it.
现在不能
Not yet.
以后也不能
Not ever!
你握剑的时候看到了什么
What do you see when you hold the sword?
是你之前就看到过的东西 不是吗
It is something you’ve seen before, isn’t it?
早在你摸到这把剑之前
Long before you ever touched the sword.
你是不是睡眠不好
You don’t sleep well, do you?
如果我说你可以让那噩梦不复存在呢
What if you could make the dreams go away?
你知道我们要怎么做
You know what we have to do.
来让他控制神剑
In order for him to control Excalibur,
他需要去至黑之地
he needs to go to the Darklands.
绝对不可能
That’s not happening.
欢迎来到至黑之地
Welcome to the Darklands.
这就是至黑之地吗
That’s the Darklands?
这只是入口而已
That’s the entrance.
他需要把剑带到塔上
He needs to take the sword to the tower.
你必须把剑触到圣坛石上
You must touch the sword to the altar stone.
你会想我的
Gonna miss me.
一定有别的办法
Give me another way.
根本没有别的办法
There’s no other way.
而且他必须自己去
And he has to go alone.
他自己会死在至黑之地的
He can’t survive the Darklands alone.
你害怕了吗
Are you scared?
我觉得我能行
I think I can manage.
你应该感到害怕
You should be scared.
这么大周折就是为了让我感到害怕吗
That’s what all the fuss is about?
别担心 一会儿你就明白费这么大周折是为了什么
Don’t worry, you’ll soon understand what all the fuss is about.
你不希望他的所有面都存活下来 这才是重点
You don’t want all of him to survive. That’s the point.
你必须把他原来的一面完全摧垮
You have to break his old self completely. Wear him down.
你想让他想得远一点吗
You want him to think big?
给他点东西让他思考
Give him something big to think about.
你这是在玩火 法师
You’re playing with fire, Mage.
而我也不会在他还没成为王之前先杀了他
And I’m not killing the king before he’s even become one.
在这儿等着 孩子
Wait here, son.

No!
快跑 孩子
Run, son!
你看到你所有需要看到的东西了吗
Did you see everything you needed to see?
我看得够多了
I saw enough.
法师塔
The Mage Tower.
跟卡米洛特的那座一样
It’s the same as the one at Camelot.
沃蒂根把塔建的越高 他就会越强大
The higher Vortigern builds it, the more powerful he becomes.
当它建成后 就会有和莫德雷德一样的力量
And when it is finished, he will have the same power of Mordred.
这就是为什么剑现在现身了
That is why the sword has revealed itself now.
有毒药的地方就会有解药
Where there’s poison, there’s a remedy.
你的人♥民♥怎么了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!