What happened to your people?
他们被你叔叔杀了
They were murdered by your uncle.
是沃蒂根挑起了战争
It was Vortigern who started the wars.
他嫉妒你父亲的王位
He was jealous of your father’s throne.
所以他和莫德雷德达成协议
So he made a deal with Mordred…
当他打败了你父亲之后
That they would share power
要他们分享权利
once he defeated your father.
莫德雷德杀死了法师王
Mordred murdered the Mage King
把他的法杖拿到了圣塔上
and took his staff to their sacred tower,
召唤出他们联合起的黑暗力量
where he unlocked the dark forces of their union.
他们没想到的是这把剑
But what they didn’t account for was the sword.
梅林偷了法杖
Merlin stole his staff.
然后铸造成了这把伟大的剑 埃克斯卡利伯剑
He then forged the great sword, Excalibur
并且摧毁了塔
and destroyed the ancient tower.
这剑随后传给了湖中女神
The sword was then passed to the Lady of the Lake
她将其与潘德拉贡血统连接在了一起
who bound it to the Pendragon bloodline.
现在
Now
这把剑是你的了
the sword is yours.
听说他的人♥民♥被抵抗组织找到了
It seems his people have been found by the Resistance.
你手下有一万人听你号♥令
You have 10,000 men under your command
用以维持公共秩序
for the purpose of maintaining public order.
告密者已经被奖赏
Informants have been incentivized.
麦西亚
Mercia…
我们的部队在道路上巡逻 在每个城镇进行搜查
Our garrisons are patrolling the roads and searching every town.
找到他只是时间问题 陛下
It’s only a matter of time, Your Majesty.
麦西亚
Mercia.
反抗军从未造成实质上的威胁
The Resistance have never posed any real threat.
麦西亚
Mercia!
你就做好你的工作就行了
Just do your fucking job.
找到他
Find him.
这剑比我想象的要小
Smaller than I thought it’d be.
是你的了 儿子
It’s all yours, son.
我警告你 这剑可是很锋利的
I warn you, it’s got quite a bite.
他们在家里做了什么
What they done back home?
你真的想知道吗
You really wanna know?
说来听听
Go on.
全没了
It’s all gone.
他们烧光了土地
They torched the lot.
继续
I said, go on.
你应该感到荣幸伙计
You should be flattered, mate.
连麦西亚都亲自出马寻找你和那把剑
Even Mercia left the castle to look for you and that sword.
杰克之眼叛变了
Jack’s Eye turned.
告诉了他们你所珍爱的东西
Gave ’em a list of everything you valued.
他们屠♥杀♥了一半以上的居民
They slaughtered half the neighborhood.
恶作剧约翰也没闲着
Mischief John got busy.
自己把桥烧了
Personally burned down the bridge.
场面十分壮观
It was quite a party.
还要我继续说嘛
Shall I continue?
那队伍其他人怎么样了
What about the rest of the team?
大部分女孩跟我们在一起
Most of the girls are with us…
但是其余的人几乎都知道你的受欢迎程度
But the rest of the crew pretty much got gist of your popularity
然后隐匿了起来
and made themselves scarce.
布鲁 给我们拿点喝的
Blue, go get us something to drink.
别这样 老大 我也是团队中的一员
Come on, boss. I’m one of the crew.
布鲁
Blue!
我没事
I’m all right!
我会杀了他的
I’m gonna kill him.
我们这群人几年来都想杀了他
This lot have been trying to do it for years.
他们都会很开心亲耳听到你这么说
They’d love to hear you say that.
他们好久没看到人拔剑了
They’ve waited a long time to see a man pull this sword.
我不是为了他们这么做
I’m not doing this for them.
湿棍
Wet Stick,
见过珀西瓦尔
meet Percival.
卢比奥 见过黑缺
Rubio, meet Back Lack.
贝德维尔骑士
Sir Bedivere,
运营着这个由逃难者组成的贵族家庭
who runs this aristocratic family of cave dwellers,
见过布鲁 黑缺的儿子
meet Blue, son of Back Lack.
臭名昭著的鹅脂比尔
The infamous Goosefat Bill
不需要介绍
needs no introduction.
那么
So…
你觉得你能打败沃蒂根
You think you can take down Vortigern?
总共十二个男爵
There are 12 barons.
他们代表着英国的旧家族
These represent the old families of England.
他们能凑到一万两千名士兵
Between them, they can rustle up 12,000 warriors.
为了能有一战之力 我们至少需要一点
In order to stand a chance, we are going to need
他们的帮助
at least some of their support.
我们可以安排与他们其中的六个家族见面
We can arrange a meeting with six of those families…
等会儿
Let me stop you there.
我能打断你下吗
If I may…
让我跟你说说
Allow me to run you through the
我认为他们会怎样反应
proceedings as I think they will unfold.
他们会告诉我们
They’ll start by telling us…
如果你想激励这个国家的人♥民♥
If you’re intending to galvanize the people of this country
反对现在的国王
against the current king,
至少得有个现实点的策略
there has to be a realistic strategy.
策略需要领导
Strategy requires leadership.
然后他们会吹嘘
Then they’ll bang on for a while
他们有多聪明和接受过多少教育
about how clever and educated they are.
在战术里 外交 骑士精神
In the art of war, diplomacy, and chivalry.
以及我有多么不称职
And how underqualified I am.
如果没错的话这人是在妓院长大的
Is it not true that this man was raised in a brothel
而且没收到过任何正式教育
and has no formal education of any kind?
然后他们就就开始瞎逼逼
Then they’ll start takin’ the piss.
那么我们会被称作什么呢 贝德维尔
And what are we to be called, Bedivere?
妓院之骑士团吗
“Knights of the Bordello”?
还是娘子骑士团
Or “The Ladies of the Knight”.
你说够了吗
Have you finished?
我必须逼他们就范
I’m gonna have to pull ’em on it.
我很开心你们都有幽默感
I’m glad you’ve got a sense of humor.
因为你们会需要它的
‘Cause you’re gonna need it.
我必须不得不告诉他们
I’m gonna be forced to tell them…
你们什么也不是
There’s not a bollock between you.
在某种程度上 贝德维尔
At which point, Bedivere,
你会十分生气 然后让我走
you’re gonna get very angry, and tell me off.
你会说出类似于
You’ll say something along the lines of…
如果他们要打一架你们么办
“What were you gonna do
然后我会说
“if they wanted to fight?” And I’m gonna say,
我就没想过要跟他们打架
“I was never gonna fight”.
然后你会说 那会发生什么
And you’re gonna say, “Well, what was gonna happen?”
然后我会说 这才是你来这儿的原因贝德维尔
And I was gonna say, “That’s why you’re here, Bedivere,
你这个时髦的大傻♥逼♥
“you big, silly, posh bastard”.
你想让沃蒂根让他掉脑袋
You want Vortigern to stick his neck out,
然后把他带到伦敦
and get him to Londinium?
你需要慢慢引诱它
You need to tease it out.
而你不需要一万两千人来这么做
You don’t need 12,000 fighting men for that.
你需要的是我们这些乌合之众
What you need is this little rabble.
好吧 那要怎么做
Okay, so how’s that gonna work?
如果我说的太快的话 贝德维尔
If I’m moving too fast for you, Bedivere,
你可以自己从侧门出去
you can let yourself out the side door.
看起来你上道很快嘛
You seem to have found your way very quickly.
来吧 小子 你来做晚餐
Now, come on, kid. You’re cooking dinner.
沃蒂根在这个世界上最在乎的事是什么
What is it that Vortigern cares about most in the world?
杀掉你
Killing you.
除此以外呢
Apart from that.
拿到剑
Getting the sword.
就没有人懂我的意思吗
Could someone help me out here, please?
完成那座塔
Finishing his tower.
那么我们该怎么办
So what do we do about it?
弄沉他用来运载石料的驳船
Sink his barges carrying his supply of stone.
封堵河道
Block up the river.
伙计们 凿穿侧面不是更容易些些吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!