哈利 这是怎么回事
Harry, what the heck is going on?
你能把声音关小点吗
Can you just turn the volume down, please?
没想到效果这么好
I didn’t expect it to be that effective.
这效果有多好
What kind of response are we talking?
100%
One hundred percent.
不管领没领手♥机♥卡 所有人都被影响了吗
So everyone’s been effected, whether they have a sim card or not?
还能顺便消灭个王牌特工
And we get to add the benefit of wiping out the Kingsman.
还没死呢
Not yet.
你该看看这个
Oh, you need to see this.
你对我做了什么 我控制不了自己
What did you do to me? I had no control.
我把那些人全杀了
I killed all those people.
-而且是自愿的 -很聪明 是不是
– I wanted to. – Clever, isn’t it?
简单来说 就是发射神经电♥信♥♥号♥♥
In simple terms, it’s a neurological wave,
会大大激发人的侵略性
that triggers the center of aggression,
并且关闭人体的抑制机能
and switches off the inhibiters.
通过你那免费SIM卡传播的吧
Transmitted through your nasty free sim cards I assume?
你知道这像什么吗
You know what this looks like?
就像我们都爱看的老电影
This like those old movies we both love.
现在我应该把自己的计划都告诉你
Now I’m gonna tell you my whole plan
然后想出一种
and then I’m gonna come up
复杂又古怪的方法杀你
with some absurd and convoluted way to kill you
可你会想出一个同样绝妙的方式逃脱
and you’ll find an equally convoluted way to escape.
我觉得可以这样
Sounds good to me.
可这不是那种电影
Well, this ain’t that kind of movie.

No!
他死了吗
Is he dead?
冲人脑袋开一枪 一般都会死的
That tends to happen when you shoot someone in the head.
-感觉不错吧 -不 一点都不好
– It feels good, right? – No, it does not feel good.
感觉糟透了
It feels fucking awful.
什么 教堂里多少人都是你杀的
What? You just killed how many people in that church?
-这才一个 -不 那些人是自相残杀
– This is one guy. – No, no, no, they killed each other.
好了 设好倒计时 我们的派对
Okay, send down the countdown clock. This party starts…
明天开始
tomorrow.
亚瑟
Arthur.
-你在吗 -很不幸 我在
– Are you there? – Sadly, I am.
召集所有王牌特工
Assemble the Kingsmen.
你难道看不出来我做的一切
Can’t you see that everything
都是为了报答他的救命之恩吗
I’ve done has been about trying to repay him?
是个充满潜力的小伙子
I see a young man with potential,
这辈子想做点好事
who wants to do something good in his life.
亚瑟 哈利死了
Arthur, Harry’s dead.
加拉哈德死了 我们刚敬了他一杯
Galahad is dead. Hence, we have just drunk a toast to him.
那你也知道那个疯子要做什么吧
Well, then you know what that psycho’s doing.
全世界有多少人领了他的手♥机♥卡
How many people around the world have got those SIM cards?
瓦伦丁可以把信♥号♥♥发给他们任何一个人
Valentine can send his signal to any of them, all of them,
一旦他们都开始自相残杀
if they all go homicidal at the same time, then…
是啊 多亏了加拉哈德的录像
Indeed, and thanks to Galahad’s recordings,
我们拿到了瓦伦丁的供词
we have Valentine’s confession.
情报已经递交给了有关部门
The intellegence have been passed on to the relevant authorities,
我们的任务完成了
our work is complete.
这也是我们死去的战友留下的珍贵遗产
And a most distinguished legacy for our fallen friend it is too.
就这样吗
And that’s it?
来 坐下 孩子
Come and sit down, boy.
这是1815年的拿破仑白兰地
This, is an 1815 Napoleonic Brandy.
只有王牌特工中有人牺牲时 我们才会饮用
And we only drink it when we lose a Kingsman.
加拉哈德很欣赏你
Galahad was very fond of you.
这一次 我觉得我们可以适当地
And on this occasion, I think it’s acceptable for us,
破一下例
to bend the rules a little.
那些都是王牌特工吗
These are all Kingsmen?
是的 他们是创始人
Yes, they’re founder members.
咱们两个敬杯酒
I want you to join me in a toast.
敬加拉哈德
To Galahad.
敬加拉哈德
To Galahad.
哈利说你不喜欢破例 亚瑟
Harry said you don’t like to break rules, Arthur.
现在为什么破例
Why now?
你表现很好 艾格西
You’re very good, Eggsy.
也许我会提议由你来接替加拉哈德的职位
Perhaps I will make you my proposal for Galahad’s position.
当然了 前提是你和我
Provided of course, if we can
能在一些政♥治♥问题上达成共识
see eye to eye on certain political matters.
你来猜一猜 这是什么
Can you guess, what this is?
我不用猜 哈利告诉过我了
I don’t have to, Harry showed me.
你一按 我就死
You click it, I die.
我就觉得那白兰地味道有点怪
I thought that brandy tasted a bit shit.
-很好 -瓦伦丁收买♥♥了你
– Bravo. – Valentine won you over, somehow.
他一解释 我就明白了
Once he explained, I understood.
你感染上病毒 就会发烧
When you get a virus, you get a fever,
这是人体通过升温
that’s the human body raising
来杀灭病毒
it’s core temperature to kill the virus.
地球也是一样
Planet Earth works the same way.
全球变暖是地球在发烧 而人类正是病毒
Global warming is the fever. Mankind is the virus.
我们让地球病了
We’re making our planet sick.
只能寄希望于大清洗
A cull is our only hope.
如果不主动减少人口
If we don’t reduce our population ourselves,
最终只有那么两种结局
there’s only one or two ways this gonna go.
宿主杀死病毒 或是病毒杀死宿主
The host kills the virus, or the virus kills the host.
-不管哪一种 -结果都是一样的
– Either way… – The result is the same.
病毒会被消灭
The virus dies.
因此瓦伦丁决定亲自解决人口问题
So Valentine’s gonna take care the population problem himself.
就算我们不行动 大自然也会行动
But if we don’t do something, nature will.
有时候 必须清洗掉低等人类
Sometimes the culling is the
才能保证种族的繁衍
only way to ensure that the species survives.
历史将会见证
And history will see Valentine
瓦伦丁拯救人类于灭顶之灾
as a man who saved humanity from extinction.
所以他来决定清洗谁 是吗
And he gets to pick and choose who gets culled, does he?
他有钱的朋友都会活下来
All his rich mates they get to live,
他认为有价值活下去的人
and anyone he thinks is worth saving
无论他们是否赞成 他都会保护他们
he’s keeping them safe. Whether they agree with him or not.
至于你 艾格西 看哈利的面子
And you, Eggsy, in Harry’s honor,
我邀请你成为新世界的一员
I am inviting you to be part of a new world.
该做决定了
It’s time to make your decision.
我还是见哈利去吧 谢谢
I’d rathe be with Harry. Thanks.
请便吧
So be it.
我们这些平民 就是喜欢乱动东西
The problem with us common types is, that we’re light fingered.
王牌特工教会了我很多东西 可这种花招
Kingsmans taught me a lot, but… sleight of hand…
是的 他们是创始人
Yes, they’re founder members.
我早就学会了
I had that down already.
你这个小王八蛋
You dirty, little fucking prick.
速至安全区
或飞至
北纬66°58’30”
东经61°43’4″
好了 兰斯洛特 把枪放下
It’s okay, Lancelot, put it down.
已经证实了
It’s verified.
亚瑟手♥机♥收到的信息说找安全的地方
Arthur’s phone’s recieving update text about getting to safety.
-我们的时间不多了 -你打算怎么办
– We don’t have a lot of time. – What you’re going to do?
应该是我们打算怎么办
Question’s what we gonna do?
谁知道还有谁被瓦伦丁收买♥♥了
God knows who’s in Valentine’s pocket and who’s not.
我们没有办法
We’ve no choice.
只能靠我们自己了
We’re going to have to deal with it ourselves.
跟我来
Follow me.
-这是什么玩意 -我不知道
– What the fuck is this? – I’ve no idea.
你手里的这个家伙
What you’re playing with,
是单人跨大气层飞行舱的样机
is a prototype personal transatmosphere vehicle.
这是在里根的星球大战计划中发明的
It was developed as part of Reagan’s “Star Wars” project.
设计很基础 但应该好用
It’s pretty basic, but should still work.
我们要炸掉瓦伦丁的一个卫星
We’re gonna take out one of Valentine’s satellites.
切断传播链 阻止信♥号♥♥传播
We’re gonna break the chain, stop the signal.
他要花上好几个小时才能安排好新的线路
It’ll take him couple of hours to reroute it,
刚好能争取到足够的时间
which buys us enough time
让你帮我黑进瓦伦丁的主机
for you to get me into Valentine’s mainframe
然后关掉它
so I can shut it down.
兰斯洛特 你要驾驶它 穿上宇航服
Lancelot, you’re gonna be using it. Get into your halo suit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!