这表示你们愿意承担接下来的风险
This represents your acknowledgement of the risks that you’re about to face
也同意遵守严格的保密协议
as well as your agreement to strict confidentiality,
你们要是有人泄密
which, incidentally, if you break,
就会跟那位亲属一起
will result in you and your next of kin
进袋子里
being in that bag.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
很好
Excellent.
解散
Fall out.
我是罗克茜安 叫我罗克茜就行
Roxanne, but call me Roxy.
-我是艾格西 -蛋蛋
– I’m Eggsy. – Eggy?
-不 艾格西 -蛋蛋
– No. Eggsy. – Eggy.
他们从哪把你挖出来的
Where did they dig you up?
你该知道不能讨论推荐人的吧
You know we’re not allowed to discuss who proposed us.
别这么激动
No need to bite his head off.
查理只是想随便聊聊 对吧 查理
Charlie’s only making conversation, right, Charlie?
我是迪格比
I’m Digby.
-迪格比 -蛋蛋 这是鲁夫斯
– Digby. – Eggy, this is Rufus.
鲁夫斯 蛋蛋
Rufus, Eggy.
-你是牛津的还是剑桥的 -都不是
– So, Eggy, are you Oxford or Cambridge? – Neither.
-圣安德鲁斯的 -杜伦的
– St. Andrews? – Durham?
等等 我们是不是见过
Oh, wait, I think we may have met.
在温彻斯特服务站的麦当劳 是你帮我点的餐吗
Did you serve me at the McDonald’s in Winchester service station?
没有
No.
要真是我 我一定给你
But if I had, I’d give you an extra
撸点秘制酱料
and open the secret sauce.
绝对是圣安德鲁斯的
He’s definitely St. Andrews.
别理他们
Just ignore them.
-你要笔吗 -谢谢
– You need a pen? – Cheers.
阿米莉亚 对吗
Amelia, isn’t it?
阿米莉亚 艾格西
Amelia, Eggsy.
你好 艾格西
Hi, Eggsy.
别理那些家伙
Don’t take any notice of those guys.
我也是这么说的
That’s what I told him.
血型
最近亲属
唬人的把戏 军队惯用伎俩
It’s just scare tactics. Classic army technique.
不会有人死的
No one’s gonna die.
真可惜
Shame.
真棒 你不知道 中情局也不知道
Great. You don’t know, the CIA don’t know.
没人知道这家伙是谁吗
Nobody knows who this guy is?
没事
Fine.
说真的 没事
Seriously, that’s fine.
当然不是真的没事 但我不是为这个来的
Well, it’s not really fine, but it’s not why I’m here.
哥们 你了解我的 我不在乎钱
Hell, man. You know me. Money’s not my issue.
我离开麻省理工的时候就可以退休
I could’ve retire straight out of MIT,
找个岛逍遥自在 让生意自己运转
fuck off to some island, let the business run itself.
没人要我拯救地球 是我自己想
Nobody told me to try and save the planet, I wanted to.
研究气候变化 游说政客
Climate change research, lobbying,
钻研多年 不断砸钱…
years of study, billions of dollars…
但你知道我为什么退出吗
and you know why I quit?
因为我没看错的话
Because the last time I checked,
地球依然是一塌糊涂
the planet was still fucked.
因此我顿悟了
Hence, my epiphany.
钱解决不了问题
Money won’t solve this.
那些自称为政客的蠢货们
Those idiots who call themselves politicians
只会把头埋进沙子
had buried their heads in the sand
毫无作为 只在乎连任
and stood for nothing but reelection.
所以我花了两年 寻找真正的解决方法
So I spent the last two years trying to find the real solution.
我找到了
And I found it.
如果你想知道如何让世界更美好
Now, if you really wanna make the world a better place,
那最好洗耳恭听
I suggest you open your fucking ears,
因为我现在就要告诉你
because I’m about to tell it to you.
说吧 瓦伦丁先生 我洗耳恭听
Go on, Mr. Valentine. I’m still listening.
只要你同意我提出的所有条款
As long as you agree to all my terms.
别紧张 听我说 保持冷静
No one panic. Listen to me. Stay calm.
该死
Fuck.
用马桶通气 马桶通气
Loo snorkels, loo snorkels.
-什么玩意 -用淋浴喷头
– Loo snorkels? – Shower heads!
-淋浴喷头 -她说的对 快 快
– Shower heads? – She’s right. Go, fucking go!
等等 为什么不直接开门
Hang about, what’s wrong with the fucking door?
恭喜你们完成了第一个任务
Congratulations on completing your first task.
查理 罗克茜 好样的
Charlie, Roxy, well done.
顺便提醒一下仍然一头雾水的人
For those of you who are still confused,
拿根软管穿过马桶的U型弯
if you can get a breathing tube around the U-bend of a toilet,
就能呼吸到无限的空气
you have an unlimited air supply.
简单的物理学知识 值得铭记
Simple physics, worth remembering.
艾格西 恭喜你发现了这是双面镜
Eggsy, well done for spotting that was a two-way mirror.
可能因为他见的太多了
He’s probably seen enough of them.
好了 没什么可笑的
Yeah, you can all wipe those smirks off your faces.
因为在我这里
Because as far as I’m concerned,
你们全都不及格
every single one of you has failed.
你们全都忘记了最重要的事情
You all forgot the most important thing.
团队合作
Teamwork.
看来是玩真的啊
So much for classic army technique.
35 105 没错 就是这样
35, 105. That’s it. That’s it.
你好
Hello.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
是的 我想咨♥询♥一下人类对地球的影响
Yes, I have a question about anthropogenic force.
真的吗 这事可有意思了
Really? Well, it’s actually quite fascinating.
我的同事为了救你牺牲了
My colleague died trying to rescue you,
我相信你也看到了他有多厉害
and I’m sure you saw how well-trained he was,
所以你最好告诉我是谁绑♥架♥了你
so I suggest you tell me who kidnapped you
为什么又放你走
and why they let you go?
我不知道…
I have no idea what…
我不能说 他说这是…
I’m not supposed to say, he said it was…
我的老天 我都没使劲儿
Oh, for God’s sake, I barely touched you.
你怎么这么…
Oh, man up…
这个王八蛋 不管他是谁 我都…
Fuck that guy, whoever he is, I’m gonna…
竟然逼我杀了阿诺德教授
Made me kill Professor Arnold.
我他妈爱死阿诺德教授了
I goddamn love Professor Arnold.
好消息是
Well, the good news is,
我们知道了应急和监控系统运行良好
we know the emergency and surveillance system works.
你知道什么不是好消息吗
You know what’s not good news?
“我的同事牺牲了” 他这么说的
“My colleague died”, that’s what he said.
这是个组织 他们现在盯上咱们了
This is an organisation and they’re all over us.
-你跟哪些机构联♥系♥了 -我说了
– Whoever you spoke to…- I told you,
我联♥系♥了克格勃 军情六处
I made contact with the KGB, MI6,
摩萨德和北♥京♥
Mossad and Beijing.
都坚称不是他们的人
They all insist he wasn’t one of theirs.
北♥京♥
Beijing.
中国的秘密情报局连个特别点的名字都没有
So freaky how there’s no recognizable name
想想就害怕
for the Chinese Secret Service.
不过那才叫秘密 对吧
Now that’s what you call a secret, right?
这样 让他们去死吧
You know what? Fuck it.
我们必须加快速度
We need to speed things up.
提前发布产品
Bring the product release forward.
可还没完成大规模生产
We’re only halfway into production,
加速是要多花钱的
and speeding it will cost a fortune.
你觉得我在乎吗 照我说的做
Do I look like I give a fuck? Just get it done!
你们昨晚应该已经意识到了
As some of you would have learnt last night,
对于王牌特工来说 团队合作至关重要
teamwork is paramount here at a Kingsman.
为了强化你们的技能 测试你们的极限
We’re here to enhance your skills, test you to your limits,
你们必须每人选只小狗
which is why you’re gonna pick a puppy.
你们去哪儿 狗就去哪儿
Wherever you go, your dog goes.
你们要照顾它 训练它
You will care for it, you will teach it.
把它们训练好 你们也就快了
And by the time it’s fully trained, so will you be.
当然得保证不被淘汰
Those of you who’re still here, that is.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
挑一只吧
Choose your puppy.
贵宾犬
A poodle?
怎么了 他们是猎犬
What? They’re gundogs.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!