She doesn’t want to talk to you. Oh, no, no. I know.
你有想过或许是我不想跟她说话?
Did you ever think maybe I don’t want to talk to her?
我刚注意到你醒目的耳朵
I just saw your really distinctive ears.
你看起来跟以前不一样不过很显然是芙莉卡
You look different, but it’s obviously Flicka.
搞不好让我感兴趣的人是你-是真的吗?
Maybe it’s you I’m interested in. Is that true?
不是,她一定有手♥机♥吧?一定有
Not really. Look, she must have a cell phone, right? She must.
算了,这是你们两个的事情-我买♥♥了机票,我要离开了
Forget it. This is between you two. Look, I got a ticket. I am leaving.
我要回东岸去了…
I’m going back to the East Coast, and that’s…
还是不行?拜托我只是想跟她说话
No? Come on, I just want to say something to her.
在我离开之前,跟她说什么都好拜托你,帮帮我
Just anything before I split. I’m begging you. Come on, help me out.
我会后悔的-不会,你不会后悔的…
I’m gonna regret this. No, you’re not…
还有,你穿这个套装看起来很美
…and that is a very smart suit, by the way.
真奇怪,没在里面-哪里奇怪了?
It’s not here, that’s funny. What’s funny?
没什么她用她的艺名
Nothing. It’s just under her stage name.
天啊,每个人都有艺名她的艺名叫什么?
Oh, God. Everyone’s got a stage name. What’s her stage name?
爱米斯,艾莉森爱米斯
Ames. Allison Ames.
好,我写下来好了然后…
Okay, well, I’ll just write it down and then…
嘿!再说一次名字
Hey! Say that name again.
艾莉森爱米斯-艾莉森爱米斯,爱米斯?
Allison Ames. Allison Ames. A-M-E-S.
那是她的艺名-我刚跟你说啦
That’s her stage name. I just said that.
那是她信♥用♥卡♥上的名字
That’s the name on her credit cards.
我怎么会知道呢?-干!谢谢,蜜糖,我得走了
How am I supposed to know? Fuck! Thanks, honey. Gotta roll.
再见
Later.
这里是山卓恩公♥司♥请留言
you have reached the offices of Sentron, Inc. Leave a message.
告诉你一件事,派瑞你的客户爱米斯是那个小妹
Newsflash, Perry. Your client, Ames, it was the little sister.
重复,那个小妹
Repeat, the little sister.
哈梦妮的两千块就在那里
That’s where Harmony’s 2 grand went.
在你的银行帐户里你这个爱钱的混♥蛋♥
It’s in your bank, you overpriced bastard.
她妹妹雇用你
Her kid sister hired you.
你懂吗?你的案子跟我的其实是同一件
Do you get this? Your case and my case are the same fucking case.
拜托!-远离我的生活!
Come on! Get out of my life!
我现在在机场碰到了芙莉卡,她说…
I’m at the airport, right, and I run into Flicka, and she says…
我刚是不是夹断你的手指?-对
Did I just cut off your finger? Y eah.
掉在地板上,我不想看帮我捡起来冰敷
It’s on the floor, to my periph… I don’t wanna see it. Pick it up, put it on ice.
谢谢
Thanks.
你真是天才,哈利你是个天才
you’re a geniys, Harry. you’re a geniys.
天啊,我很抱歉得抛下你可是我得去上班了
Oh, my God, I’m so sorry I had to bail on you, but I had to go to work.
我快抓狂了我没办法停止想那件事
I am going nuts here. I can ‘t stop thinking about this.
我妹跟维若妮卡戴克斯特到底有什么关联?
What’s my sister’s connection to Veronica Dexter?
她预知谋杀案会发生,哈利是她让你跟派瑞过去案发现场的
She predicted that murder, Harry. She sent you and Perry to that exact spot.
整件事都很扯,知道还有什么很扯吗?你夹断我手指的事!
That whole thing is wild. You know what else is nuts? You cut off my finger!
天啊,哈利我很抱歉,你的手还好吗?
Oh, God, Harry, I am so sorry about that. How is it?
没事,都缝好了医院有给我止痛药
It’s fine. It’s all shut up. They gave me painkillers.
派瑞呢?我们得找到他-派瑞正要过来
Where’s Perry? We gotta find him. Perry’s coming by here.
我在日落酒店的一个派对
I’ m working a party on Sunset Plaza.
记得你说过杀手可能出现在戴克斯特的派对吗?
Remember you said the killer may have been at Dexter’s party?
那一伙人今晚又出现了-亲爱的,把我加入名单,我会过去
Well, that whole bunch is here tonight. Honey, put me on the list, I’ll drop by.
看看我有没有办法搅和一下拿起我的帽子,看看有没有人会开枪
I’ll see if I can stir up the kettle, stick out my hat, see if anyone shoots at it.
或许你可以把帽子放到水壶里…
Maybe you could put the hat in the kettle…
如果他们开枪射的话,会跳起来哈利,你听起来像是喝醉了
…and if they shoot at it, it’ll ricochet. Harry, you sound trashed.
给我地址,我要过去
Give me the address. I’m coming.
我昏昏沉沉地抵达派对现场因为止痛药的关系…
I showed up mildly whacked on Demerol…
我觉得哈梦妮的理论其实也有可能
…thinking Harmony’s theory wasn ‘t so crazy.

Hi.
如果那个小妹是被…
What if little sis had been murdered by the same assholes…
杀了维若妮卡戴克斯特的凶手杀死的呢?
…who offed Veronica Dexter?
记得吗?那些戴着滑雪面具的家伙
Remember? With the ski masks, those dydes.
然后我做了个决定
then and there, I made a decision.
就算这个决定害死我我也不会停止…
If it fucking killed me, I would not stop…
除非再给我两颗止痛药
…yntil I got, like, two more Demerol.
不,说真的,我可是在办案呢哈利拉克哈特,洛城私♥家♥侦♥探♥
No, serioysly, I was on the case. Harry Lockhart, L.A.P.I.
我拿到了-拿到什么?
I got it. What do you got?
刚才我朋友泰芙给我的她在福斯影视做影片复♥制♥的工作
Just now. My friend Tiff does the video dubbing at Fox.
《斗鸡场之王》-不是啦,哈利,那标签是假的
“Lord of the Cock Rings.” No, Harry, it’s a fake label.
如果违反着作权法她会被开除这是强尼葛萨默的电影
Copyright infringement, she’d get fired. It’s a Jonny Gossamer movie.
如果珍娜在找她的神秘父亲一定会从这里开始对不对?
If Jenna was hunting her mystery dad, this is where she would start, right?
拜托,不要看不起我!-我没有
Jesus, don’t patronize me! I’m not.
你看不起我!-我没有,我只是觉得好笑
You’re patronizing me. No, I’m not. It’s just a funny little buzz.
我不知道这个是不是你男友…
I don’t know if this guy’s your boyfriend or not…
不过你去厕所的时候他一直盯着我看
…but when you were in the bathroom, he was checking me out.
什么?这些女人是怎么搞的?
What? What is it out here with these women?
拜托,她们跟别的女人都一样
Please, they’re no different from anywhere else.
不一样,这里的女人很危险每一个都很危险
They are. These are damaged goods, every one of them, from way back.
随便找个一年跟一百个女生上♥床♥的男人,去查他小时候的背景…
Take a guy who sleeps with 100 women a year, go into his childhood…
大小事情都查你会发现没什么大不了的事情
…dollars to doughnuts, it’s relatively unspectacular.
如果是这些女孩当中一年跟一百个男人上♥床♥的女人…
Now, you take one of these gals who sleeps with 100 guys a year…
我跟你打赌如果你去查她们的小时候…
…and I bet you if you look in their childhood…
一定会在丹佛查出不可告人的事情
…there’s something rothen in Denver.
是丹麦-都一样啦,一定是被抛弃…
Denmark. That too. But it’s abandonment…
或是被虐待,比如说“我叔叔把他的那里放进我的那里”
…it’s abuse. It’s, “My uncle put his ping-ping in my papa.”
然后他们就全都跑来这了
Then they all come out here.
如果有人把美国东岸拿起来摇一摇…
It’s like someone took America by the East Coast and shook it…
所有正常的女孩都不会掉下去
…and all the normal girls managed to hang on.
这里痛恨哈利的人请举手
Okay, everybody who hates Harry here raise their hand.
看到没,她们还很听话呢-干!
See that? Obedient little bitches too. Fuck you!

Hey.
好了,我只给你30秒钟来吓我吧
Okay, you’ve got 30 of my fucking seconds, thrill me.
(《斗鸡场之王》)
好,两位,演员名单
All right, guys, cast list.
拿去,我妹用来请你的信♥用♥卡♥
Catch. That’s the credit card my sister used to hire you.
(艾莉森爱米斯)
谁参与演出这部旷世鉅片呢?
So who’s in this cinematic milestone?
有麦可贝克,不知道他是谁-他是演《仙那度》的演员…
We got a Michael Beck, whoever that is. He’s the star of Xanadu, with…
还有奥莉维亚纽顿强跟金凯利-同性恋
…Olivia Newton-John and Gene Kelly. Gay.
什么?-没事
What? Nothing.
派瑞,我知道这听来不太可能可是请忍♥耐一下,好吗?
Perry, listen up. I know this is a long shot, but indulge me, please.
得把帽子拿下抱歉,蜜糖,我没办法…
We gotta lose the hat. I’m sorry, honey, I can’t…
我在工作耶!-我知道,别在意
God, I’m working! I know, but just forget it.
不要对我嘻嘻哈哈的注意看,拜托
Seriously, don’t jump all over me. Just pay athention. Watch it, please.
那是哈伦戴克斯特-什么?
That’s Harlan Dexter. What?
谁是哈…?什么?-你们看…
Who’s Har…? What? Look, that’s…
他看起来比现在年轻了20岁可是的确是哈伦戴克斯特
He’s 20 years younger, but that’s Harlan Dexter.
记得要看警车里面有谁
Always sees the inside of a police van.
不会吧
No way.
这感觉很合理他家有葛斯默的书
This kind of makes sense. He had the Gossamer books at his house.
他以前是演员没错
Used to be an actor.
我想起他了,1980年天啊,我看到他打扮成那样
I remember him now. 1980. Oh, my God, I saw him like this.
很年轻-在哪里?
Young. Where?
在印第安那州他跟电影工作人员去拍电影
In Indiana. He was there with the movie crew.
记得吗?我跟你说过他看来很面熟天啊,这不是真的
Remember, I told you he looked familiar. Oh, God, this can’t be true.
你妹一定看了电影这样就知道事情后来如何了
And your sister has to have seen this, so you know what it comes down to.
你编了一个关于她亲生父亲的故事…
You tell your sister a fairy tale about her real father…
二十年后,你妹到洛杉矶寻找哈伦戴克斯特
And 20 years later, she comes out to L.A. hunting Harlan Dexter.
我得去麦克阿瑟公园监视一下
I’ve got a surveillance in MacArthur Park.
得跟踪一些小妞到半夜不要给我玩侦探游戏
I gotta follow some chick around till midnight. Do not play detective.
这不是书的内容也不是电影情节
This is not a book. This is not a movie.
我们知道啦你以为我有那么笨吗?
We got it. Do you think I’m stupid?
我想你根本不知道要靠什么吃饭…
You wouldn’t know where to feed yourself…
如果你不靠这张嘴的话是的,我是觉得你很蠢
…if you didn’t flap your mouth so much. Yes, I think you’re stupid.
哈利,别听他说的好吗?我们的调查已经有进展了
Harry, don’t listen to a word he says, all right? We’re getting somewhere.
我明天会打电♥话♥给你现在我要回去工作了
I’ll call you tomorrow. I’m going back to work.

Good.
不好意思-你好啊,宝贝?你现在感觉如何啊?
Excuse me. What’s up, baby? How you feeling?
我只是…-一起散个步吧,跟我一起走
I’m just gonna… Come and take a walk. Walk with me.
很好,真是赞
Great, this is fucking rich.
现在我们聚在一起…
Well, now, here we all are:
就像是麦克跟芥末一样-什么意思啊?
lke, Mike and Mustard. What the hell does that mean?
我也听不懂耶听起来真怪
I’m with him on this one. That’s pretty fucking obscure.
我常听到这种说法啊-是吗?
I hear that all the time. You do?
当然啊-在哪?1942俱乐部吗?
Yeah, sure. Where? At the 1942 Club?
就因为你听不懂其中的涵义…-干!我可以…别激动
Just because you didn’t get it… Motherfucker, I could… Slow your roll.
这真是太扯了,你们想干嘛?带我离开这里?这真的是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!