Is she a looker? Oh, man.
她来开门,除了收音机开着身上什么都没穿
She opens the door, she got nothing on but the radio.
邀请我坐下,坐在我的大腿上…
Invites me to sit down, sits on my lap…
点了一支烟-真的吗?
…fires up a smoke. Really?
当然不是真的,笨蛋
No. Idiot.
她是打电♥话♥找我的
She hired me over the phone.
然后用信♥用♥卡♥付钱-嗯
Paid for it with a credit card. Okay.
第一个守则这个行业其实很无聊
Rule number one: This business, real life, it’s boring.
你一定要抽烟吗?-要我把烟熄掉吗?
Do you have to smoke? You want me to put it out?
对,如果发现棕色的大♥片♥矮树丛就马上把烟丢进去
Yeah, soon as you find a large, brown clump of shrubs, just throw it in there.
你跟哈梦妮高中就认识啦你不是说她看不上你吗
So you knew Harmony in high school. You said she dissed you.
不对,她搞过所有的男生除了我以外
No, not really. She fucked every other guy but me.
不,这也不对她做出一个例外
No, that’s not true. She made one concession.
她答应不会跟我最好的朋友休可查尼上♥床♥
She agreed not to fuck my best friend, Chook Chutney.
因为他是我最好的朋友所以她才给我这样的待遇
He was my best friend, so she gave me that.
她真是好心啊-就算他要求,她也不会答应的
Well, that was nice of her. Even if he asked, she said she wouldn’t.
别动,安静
Stay put. Be quiet.
“休可查尼”?他一定是同性恋
“Chook Chutney”? Yeah, he’s gay.
他的车子怎么搞的?-我看起来像技工吗?
What’s wrong with his car? Do I look like a mechanic?
我们要跟着他吗?-他会去哪儿呢?
Are we gonna follow him? Where’d he go?
他本来在我们前面然后他就插到…他跑到哪去了?
He was right in front of us, then he cut in… Where is he?
管他的,他一定在某个地方他在我们前面右转了
What the hell. He’s gotta be somewhere. He turned right in front of us.
天啊!-该死!
Jesus! Shit!
哈利,回来
Harry, come back.
哈利
Harry.
车里没有人,哈利-什么?
There’s no one in the car. Harry. What?
哈利,别动
Harry, stop.
车要往下沉了-等等,你听那个声音
I think it’s going down. Wait, the sound.
看看后座-不,找钥匙!
Check the back seat. No, get the keys!
钥匙!找钥匙!!
The keys! Get the keys!
派瑞
Perry.
派瑞?
Perry?
该死
Shit.
派瑞!
Perry!
她从哪冒出来的?
Where’d she come from?
她被丢在后车厢我开枪射掉锁才打开的
She was in the trunk. I had to shoot the lock to get it open.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我的天,他们把她的脸怎么了?
God, what did they do to her face?
她死了吗?-没有,她只是闭目养神一下
Is she dead? No. She’s resting her eyes for a minute.
她当然死啦脖子都被扭断了
Of course she’s fucking dead. Her neck’s broken.
嘿,怎么搞的?-闭嘴
Hey, what the hell’s going on? Shut up.
嘿,这里有个死掉的女生!-闭嘴
Hey, we got a dead girl here! Hey, shut up.
两个戴面具的家伙就这样走掉了
Two guys in masks, and there they go.
搞什么东西啊?大事不妙
What the fuck is going on? This is bad.
我们得在条子出现之前离开
We gotta roll before the cops come.
不,我们应该去警♥察♥局-对,去报♥警♥…
Nix. We go right to the cops. Exactly, to the cops…
警♥察♥会相信她在你射中她脑袋前脖子就被扭断了
…who’ll believe that she broke her neck before you shot her in the head.
什么?
What?
快点,我们得快点跑-天啊
Come on, we gotta go. Oh, God.
我们得快点走,走啊-喔,天啊
We gotta go. Go, go, go. Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
好,我们走吧-我们得走啦,走,快走
All right, we’re out of here. We gotta go, go, go.
我的枪呢?
Where’s my gun?
不,我…-把我的枪给我
No, l… Give me my gun.
我丢了-你说什么?
I got rid of it. Say again.
我把枪丢到湖里了,因为你不可能丢掉枪,所以我帮你丢
Threw it in the lake. You wouldn’t, I would.
我在纽约还有案子在身所以不能随便乱来…
I got priors in New York, so I can’t be messing around…
你把枪丢了?-枪是证物啊
You threw it away? It’s evidence.
小心,别抓狂-好,好,抱歉
Watch it. Relax. Okay, okay. No, I’m sorry.
我那时候慌了手脚-这实在是太扯了,我了解
I got a little nonplussed there. This is crazy. I understand.
那是什么?是线索吗?-什么意思?
What is that? Is that a clue? What do you mean?
你有看到吗?-盒子里面吗?
Do you see that? In the thing?
你到底在想什么?
What were you thinking?
我那把两千块的枪那可是我妈给我的礼物…
My $2000 ceramic Vektor my mother got me as a special gift…
你就这样丢到车旁边如果他们到湖里打捞怎么办?
…you threw next to the car. What happens when they drag the lake?
你想他们会不会找到我的手♥枪♥?
You think they’ll find my pistol?
拜托,去查字典里面傻瓜这个词你知道你会看到什么吗?
Jesus. Look up “idiot” in the dictionary. You know what you’ll find?
我的照片?-不是…
A picture of me? No…
是傻瓜的定义也就是你这种人
…the definition of the word “idiot,” which you fucking are.
混♥蛋♥客户
Bitch client.
雇用我,害我目睹谋杀案
Hires me, has me witness a murder.
有干的毛巾吗?这条湿掉了-没有
Can I use a dry towel? This towel’s wet. No.
这条毛巾湿掉了-毛巾是拿来擦座椅的
This towel is wet. The towel is for the seat.
那是拿来擦你鞋子的结果你拿来给我擦脸?
This was for your shoes. You handed it to me for my face?
这是湿的,我可以用干的…?-脏掉了,不行
This is wet. Can I use a dry…? It’s dirty. No.
那我可以…?-不行,不要再碎碎念了
Can l…? No. Stop dripping.
你的演技最好有进步
Shit better be improving your acting.
出去-枪的事情我很抱歉
Get out. Sorry about the gun.
随便啦,出去
Whatever. Out.
快走,祝你睡不好
Go. Sleep badly.
有问题的话尽量别打电♥话♥给我
Any questions, hesitate to call.
是“睡不安”-什么?
Bad. Excuse me?
你应该说睡不安
Sleep bad.
不然听起来会像是睡觉本身是不好…
Otherwise, it seems like the mechanism that allows sleep…
什么啊?两个不是一样的意思吗?你的国语谁教的啊?快消失
What, fuckhead? “Badly” is an adverb. Who taught you grammar? Out. Vanish.
我再打电♥话♥给你-去死吧
I’ll give you a buzz. Die.
没关系,不用跟我道歉啦
That’s all right, don’t apologize.
谁跟你道歉,你忘了这个-喔,谢谢
Blow me. You forgot this. Oh, thanks.
哈啰?-我要找哈利拉克哈特
Hello? I’m trying to locate Harry Lockhart.
我就是-我是凯尔警探
Speaking. I’m detective Sgt. Kale.
我可以问你几个问题吗?
Mind answering a question or two?
当然可以问吧,警官
Of course, no problem. Fire away, officer.
你认识一个叫做哈梦妮费斯兰恩的女人吗?
Are you familiar with a woman by the name of Harmony Faith Lane?
我认识,怎么了…?
Yeah, what’s this…?
你最近有把电♥话♥给蓝恩小姐吗?
Are you aware of giving your number to Miss Lane recently?
比如说写在纸上给她?-没有
On a slip of paper, perhaps? No.
你确定吗?-或许她有我的号♥码,怎么了?
Are you syre? Well, maybe she had my number. Why?
依据法律,我们必须把自杀当做谋杀案件来处理
We ‘re required by law to treat every suicdie as a potential homicide.
哈梦妮蓝恩开枪自杀,先生
Harmony Lane shot herself, sir.
自杀?-是的…
Suicide? Yes…
哈啰?
Hello?
哈啰?
Hello?
我真该死-天啊
I’ll be goddamned. Jesus.
不要怪自己,听着…
Don’t blame yourself. Listen…
有些事情会发生…-是有原因的
…sometimes these things just happen… For a reason.
有原因?干!
For a reason? Fuck that.
为什么?因为我从大楼上掉下来?还是因为巴尔地摩有10个人…
Why? Because I fall off a building, 10 people in Baltimore…
车祸大难不死?
…survive a bus crash?
他们在巴尔地摩过的很快活而我躺在这里脑筋一片空白
Swell, they’ re enjoying Baltimore. I’ m lying here with my brains out.
我去过巴尔地摩,你赢了
I’ve been to Baltimore, you win.
听着…
Listen…
我很遗憾,我得走了-好
…I’m really sorry. I gotta go. Yeah.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我得走了
I have to go.
杰拿洛,品酒的纯粹满足
Genaros. Pyre drinking pleasyre.
我喜欢杰拿洛不过我懂什么?我只是只熊
I prefer Genaros. but what do I know? I’m a bear.
只懂得低头找鱼吃
I suck the heads off fish.
杰拿洛
Genaros.
我很累、很愤怒比茱巴莉摩儿在乡村俱乐部里还湿
I was tired. I was pissed. I was wether than Drew Barrymore at a grunge club.
我需要泡个热水澡躺在温暖的床上
I needed a hot bath, a warm bed.
可是这个晚上还没结束呢
but the night had other plans for me.
是吗?-我拿到《网路侦探》了
Oh, you did? I got the Cyber Agent.
你拿到《网路侦探》啦-有好多很炫的武器
You got the Cyber Agent. It has all the cool weapons.
你还有《未来战警》
You got Protocop coming too.
现在会更有价值因为我想他已经瘫喝了
It’s gonna be worth more too because I think he’s, like, paralyzed now.
该死!
Son of a bitch!
你们看,我忘了强尼他的剧情总是一体两面,记得吗?
See, I forgot, old Jonny, he always had two cases. Remember?
你还好吗?
How are you?

Hey.
她死了,哈利
She’s gone, Harry.
嗯-她死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!