You know what, Harry? Stop.
你为什么要对我说谎?
Why’d you lie to me?
那是留在你身边的借口所以我想,说点谎…
It was an excuse to stay around you. So I think, in the realm of lies…
你真是个大白♥痴♥
You are such a dumb-ass.
我不是你想像的那种人,哈利-我想像你是怎么样的人呢?
I am so not who you think I am, Harry. And who would that be?
你觉得我…觉得我很美好
You think I’m… You think I’m amazing.
没错,你觉得我很棒很美好…
You do. You think I’m so amazing…
因为我跟你说我很棒
…because that’s who I told you I’d be.
但是那只是我的理想
Yeah, that was the game plan.
你成功啦-没有人这么认为
You know what? It worked. No one else thinks so.
我这样认为不算吗?-不算
My opinion doesn’t count? No, it doesn’t.
因为你才刚来这里
Because you’re new here.
看看四周一堆比我年轻又漂亮的女生
Look around, there’s younger and better.
我不要年轻漂亮的女生我要你
I don’t want younger and better, I want you.
我真是蠢,抱歉你知道吗…
I’m such a moron. I’m sorry. You know what…
没关系,我要走了…-我是个笨蛋
It doesn’t mather, I’m going. Look, just… I’m such an idiot.
我是小偷
I steal shit.
什么?-我靠偷东西维生
Come again? That’s what I do for a living.
我专门偷视听设备
I steal audio-visual components.
我是小偷,我抢劫了一个房♥子偷了这只表
I steal. I robbed a house. I stole this watch.
这只表很酷,会发亮我还在大厅偷了口香糖…
It’s a cool watch. It’s got this little light thing. I stole this gum…
因为时间有点赶
…from the lobby, because it was kind of a rush.
我从来都是半途而废生命中每个阶段都一样
I’ve never finished anything that I’ve started my entire life.
我没念完书、没有结婚我一无所有
Not school, not marriage, nothing.
我就是这样什么事情都…
And I have this thing where, like halfway in the middle, I just…
半途而废
…and I cut and run.
就像那天晚上你碰我的时候…
Like the other night when you were all over me…
后来你决定放弃,就只有…
…and you gave up and just went for it with…
没错,我转移目标到你那个丑朋友身上淳朴的朋友,她不丑
Prime example. I switched to the ugly friend. Homely friend. She’s not ugly.
她很淳朴
She’s homely.
别走,拜托
Don’t go. Please.
现在还不要走
Not yet.
事情还没结束
This isn’t finished.
转过身-为什么?
Turn around. Why?
转过身就对了-怎样?衣服的标签跑出来了?
Just turn around. What, my tag’s out?
这个烂地方有酒吧吧?-没错
This dump have a bar? Yeah.
从现在开始请叫我滑头-真是了不起
Call me “Slick” from here on out. That was such a good job.
你还偷了真多口香糖
You snagged a ton of gum.
偷这种小东西…-喔,哈利…
I mean, petty theft… Oh, Harry.
我不该喝最后那一杯龙舌兰
I really didn’t need that last shot of tequila.
天啊
Oh, God.
我有个疯狂的想法
I just had a weird thought.
维若妮卡戴克斯特,我近距离看到她而且我还拖着她的尸体
Veronica Dexter. I saw the body up close. Hell, I carried the damn thing.
那两次她的身体都是湿透的所以很透明,所以…
Both times, the dress was soaked through, so it was transparent. So…
天啊,哈利你想说什么?
God, Harry, where are you going with this?
没…没有啦,只是…
No, no, no. It’s just…
派瑞说那个小妞相信重生之类的事情
Perry said this chick was deep into the born-again bit…
所以如果她有穿上内衣的话…
…so it’s probably nothing, but just if she had on underwear…
我是没看到啦
…I didn’t see any.
我睡在沙发上吧-好,谢谢
I guess I’m taking the couch. Yeah. Thanks.
你也可以睡这里不过就只是单纯的睡觉,哈利
Or you can sleep here. But it would only be sleeping, Harry.
希望你不会觉得失望
If that’s gonna frustrate you.
等着看吧
Let’s see.
喔,哈利
Oh, Harry.
好久不见
So long ago.
结果事情并不如我们预期,对吧?
Didn’t really turn out the way we hoped, did it?
我想如果我绞尽脑汁应该可以想到最不该去的地方
I guess if I racked my brain, I could think of worse places to be.
是吗,白鬼?-白鬼?
Is that so, Whitey? Whitey?
你是想说我是白马王子吗?-或许吧
Calling me a knight? Maybe, yeah.
除了你的那话儿并不是太英勇呢
Except for the boner. That’s not too knightly.
怎么会它每个晚上跟大部分的早上都很英勇
The hell it isn’t. Actually, it’s nightly and most mornings.
干!我不是王子,抱歉
Fuck it, I’m not a knight. I’m sorry.
我在想…我要抓狂了,所以我想或许…
I’m thinking… I’m going nuts, so I think maybe…
这张沙发还不错-什么?拜托,哈利
…the couch is good. What? Stop. Harry.
不然我可以继续喝酒喝到醉倒为止
Or I can keep drinking until it goes away.
哈利,我是说真的如果你感觉不舒服…
Harry, seriously, if you’re at all uncomfortable…
我很愿意想办法帮忙
…I am more than happy to do something.
拜托,不用了-为什么不用?
For chrissake, no. Why not?
我不希望你抱着同情的心态
I don’t want you to offer it as… Not, “It’s a courtesy freebie.”
你真的很直接耶-我不想要当备胎
You’re so anal. I don’t want the backup:
我不要你心里想着“让我帮你一把…”
“Let me just give you a hand here”…
我不要当备胎
…as a kind of, like, default backup thing.
你不会再打电♥话♥给我了
You’re gonna stop calling me.
不,那是不可能的
No. You know, that’s crazy.
我对天发誓,就是你了
I swear to God, this is it.
你是我的梦中情人一直都是
You are the dream girl. You always have been.
这是命中注定
This is destiny.

Okay.
在这之前…
Before we do this…
我有件事情要跟你忏悔
…I have a little confession to make.
我的好朋友!你说你只是去他家跟他说再见而已
My best friend! You said you were going to drop by his house, wave goodbye.
我那时候要出发到洛杉矶再也没机会看到他了…
I was leaving for L.A. I was never gonna see him…
他看起来很悲伤-他看起来很悲伤?
He looked sad. He looked sad?
对啊-你跟休可查尼上♥床♥?
Yes, he did. You slept with Chook Chutney.
干!拜托,哈利都几百年前的事情了
Fuck. For chrissake, Harry, it was forever ago.
拜托我那时候跟现在不一样
Come on, I was a different person back then.
你跟休可查尼上♥床♥,天啊-拜托
You slept with Chook. Excuse me. Come on.
注意你的手-哈利!
Watch your hand. Harry!
哈啰-哈利,她有被强♥暴♥吗?
Yeah. Harry, was she raped?
那个戴克斯特,她有被强♥暴♥吗?
The Dexter girl, was she raped?
没有,验尸报告说没有被强♥暴♥的迹象
No, the ME’s report showed no indication of rape stuff.
你跟休可查尼上♥床♥
You slept with Chook Chutney.
强尼葛萨默惊悚片你不会想要住在那里
(第四天谋杀的简单艺术)
醒醒,哈利,醒醒啊
Wake up. Harry, wake up.
起来-怎么了?
Get up. What’s up?
哈梦妮碰到麻烦了,快去换衣服
Harmony’s in trouble. Get dressed.
走吧
Let’s go.
派瑞,是我,听着维若妮卡戴克斯特那件案子很糟
Perry, it’s me. Listen, this Veronica Dexter business stinks.
我要去查一些哈利说的事情
I’m gonna go check on something Harry said.
打电♥话♥给我如果我是对的,你就完了
Call me. If I’m right, you ‘ll shit.
你对她说了什么?-没什么啊
What did you say to her? Nothing.
我不知道到底发生什么事情-她开谜团了
I don’t get what’s happening. She solved this thing.
你那羞答答的小妞解开了案子的谜团,我现在找不到她
That sly little minx of yours has solved this case, and now I can’t find her.
你担心吗?-你不担心啊?
You’re worried. You’re not worried?
我当然担心如果你担心的话,我是应该担心
Of course. If you are, I should be.
你到底说了什么?快点想
Now, what did you say? Think.
你说了有关于那件案子的事情-对…
You said something about the case. Yeah. Yeah.
说什么?
What?
我说了关于命中注定的事情他摇着头
I tell him about destiny. He ‘s shaking his head.
关于梦中情人的事,他不在乎我提到了内衣的事情
about dream girls, he doesn ‘t care. I mention the ynderwear thing…
他很生气
…he has a fucking conniption.
你们呢,电影观众?
And you? How about it, filmgoer?
(哈伦戴克斯特精神治疗中心)
你们解开了洛杉矶谋杀案吗?
Have you solved the case of the dead people in L. A?
时代广场的观众不要对着银幕大叫
times Sqyare aydiences, don ‘t shout at the screen.
不要再找碴因为情况只会更糟
And stop picking at that, it’ll just get worse.
一下子就好-好
This won’t take a second. Right.
嗨,你今晚好吗?
Hi. How are you doing tonight?
他们把我的蟋蟀给人了
They gave away my crickets.
不好意思你有没有看过这个女人?
Excuse me, you wouldn’t, by chance, happen to have seen this woman?
没有,我不喜欢他克特科本拿走我的蟋蟀
No. I don’t like him. Kurt Cobain, he took my cricket.
对,真是令人难过
Of course. That’s sad.
女士,希望你不要介意我想问你…
Ma’am, I hope you won’t be offended when I ask you…
在医院的蓝色袍子里面有没有穿内衣
…if you’re wearing anything at all underneath your hospital blues.
有没有穿内衣或内♥裤♥这很重要
Any undergarments. It’s important.
那是很重要的线索维若妮卡戴克斯特是这家医院的病人
That’s the clue. Veronica Dexter was a patient here.
私人精神治疗中心再乖的女生来这里都不♥穿♥内衣裤的
Private mental clinic, where even nice girls don’t wear undies.
她怎么可能住在这里又同时参加那么多派对?
How could she be here and meanwhile, she’s out having parties?
动动脑,她先是恨她爸,后来又爱他先是提起告诉,后来又撤销,为什么?
Think. First she hates her dad, then loves him. Has a lawsuit, withdraws it. Why?
我告诉你原因-喔,天啊
I’ll tell you why. Oh, my God.
天啊所以有两个不同的女生,对吧?
Oh, my God. So it’s two different girls, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!