– Anything. – Anything.
但我知道 久保比你认为的
But I do know Kubo is more capable
更加能干
than you think he is.
你有一点过分宠爱了
You’re being a tiny bit overprotective here.
我有一点过分宠爱
I’m being a lot overprotective here.
我的职责就是确保久保的安全
It’s my job to make sure Kubo is safe
而那湖不安全 你也不安全
and that is not safe. You! You are not safe.
久保就是个孩子
Kubo is just a child.
是个非常有天赋的孩子 他救了我们的命
And an incredibly gifted one. He just saved our lives.
没错 他是很有能力
Yes, he’s very powerful.
但他还有很多要学
But he still has much to learn.
什么
What?
学得很快
Well, fast learner.
你知道自己能这样吗
Did you know you could do that?
卖♥♥弄
Show off.
好了 深呼吸
Okay, now take a deep breath.
清空思绪
Clear your mind.
估计这步我已经完成了
Guess I got that part covered.
慢慢拉开 就是这样
Now draw back slowly. That’s it.
闭上一只眼睛 估计这步你已经完成了
Close one eye. Guess you’ve got that part covered.
集中注意你面前的目标
Concentrate on what is directly in front of you
让其他东西都消失
and let everything else fall away.
然后… 射箭
And… release!
没错
Ha, hey! Yeah!
完美的一箭 完美的一箭
Perfect shot! Perfect shot!
不错啊 你的计划是
Not bad. And what’s your plan
把鱼捞上船
for getting the fish into the boat
我们就能吃了吗
so we can actually eat it?
我说了 我在教他怎么射箭
Well, I said I was teaching him how to shoot.
不是鱼 钓鱼是明天的课程
Not fish. Fishing is tomorrow’s lesson.
给我
Give me that.
贪婪的猴子
Grabby monkey.
现在试试
Now try it.
拉回…
Pull back and…
太棒了
Yes!
绳子 真是个好主意
The rope. It’s a pretty good idea.
你的箭法也不错啊
Hm. And you’re not an awful shot.
好吧 你们俩太奇怪了
Okay. Now you two are being weird.
我们需要用点东西
Um, we’re going to need something
来切开这鱼
to cut this with.
坚不可摧的剑
Sword unbreakable.
你一定要玩食物吗
Must you play with your food?
是啊
Yes.
怎么了 久保
What’s the matter, Kubo?
你似乎从来没有
You act like you’ve never had a meal
在一只猴子和一只甲虫之间吃饭
sitting between a monkey and a beetle before.
我之前从没在任何人面前吃饭
I’ve never had a meal sitting between anyone before.
快吃吧 你需要能量
Come on. Eat. You need energy.
这比鲸鱼汤好喝多了
And this is much better than whale soup.
久保 问个问题
Kubo, question.
在开始英雄追寻之前
Before you started on your heroic quest,
你是什么样的
what were your like?
我基本上都在照顾我妈妈
Well, I looked after my mother mostly.
我还讲述一些故事 关于强大的战士
And I told stories about mighty warriors
为了复仇 与怪物还有魔法战斗的故事
seeking revenge with battles and monsters and magic.
我很擅长讲这些
I was pretty good at telling them.
不擅长讲完故事
Not so good at ending them.
有时候我会和妈妈说一些小故事
Sometimes I would tell my mother stories about little things.
比如在河上飞石子
Like skimming rocks across the river
或者在桑园抓萤火虫
or catching fireflies in the mulberry fields.
当我说那些小故事的时候
And when I told those stories,
我能看到她眼睛很清澈
I could see her eyes were mostly clear.
她看到我了
I could tell she saw me.
真得看到我了
Really saw me.
我也能看到她 真正的她
I could see her too. Her real self.
她的灵魂
Her spirit
试图找到出口
trying to find its way out.
那是如此美丽
It was beautiful.
你知道什么 久保
You know something, Kubo?
回到你讲故事的时候
Back when you just told stories,
在你参加这一场冒险前
before you went on this great adventure
你也是一个很棒的英雄
you were still very much a hero.
我们得找一个海滨
We’re going to have to head for shore.
找一个躲避的地方
Find a hiding place and…
第二件装甲碎片
The second piece of armor!
胸甲 就在下面
The breastplate. It’s down there?
– 好了 交给我吧 – 甲虫 等等
– Okay, I got it. – Beetle, wait!
不 别担心
No, don’t worry.
在水下 甲虫能长时间
Beetles can hold their breath underwater
– 屏住呼吸 – 什么
– for a very long time. – What?
– 什么时候的事 – 这是常识 猴子
– Since when? – It’s a well known fact, Monkey.
所以除了甲虫能游泳
So you don’t remember anything at all
你什么都不记得了 你在耍我吗
but beetles swimming, that’s what sticks in there?
不 甲虫 我妈妈曾和我讲过长湖的故事
No, beetle. My mother told me a story about the Long Lake.
– 湖底下有东西 – 是吗
– There’s something under the water. – Oh, yeah?
什么东西
Um, what kind of something?
她说有一双花♥园♥之眼
She said there was a Garden of Eyes.
眼睛会盯着你 看穿你的灵魂
Eyes that stare into you. Into your soul.
他们会映照出你的秘密
They show you secrets.
那些会让你留在水下的秘密
Things to keep you down there with them.
– 永远 – 好吧
– Forever. – Okay.
我不会直接看谁的眼睛
Well, I won’t look directly into anyone’s eyes.
就算我一直都很真诚
Even if I’m being incredibly sincere.
你会想我的吧 猴子
You’re gonna miss me, Monkey?
小心
Be careful.
他正在找武器
He’s searching for the armor.
就和他无♥耻♥的父亲一样
Just like his insolent father.
是的 姐姐
Yes, sister.
我们得确保 他没有找到剩下的东西
Then we must ensure he does not find what remains.
猴子 他可能有麻烦了
Monkey, I think he’s in trouble!
我们应该帮他
We should help him!
久保 你的阿姨们还在外面
Kubo, your aunts are still out there.
很抱歉 但我们得去一个海滨
I’m sorry, but we have to head for shore.
久保
Kubo!
看看这是谁
Look at this!
我是来钓鱼的 却钓到了只臭猴子
I come fishing and all I reel in is a stinking ape.
这只肮脏的生物就是
How pathetic that this filthy creature
我妹妹最后的魔法 多可悲啊
is all that’s left of my sister’s magic.
这只肮脏的生物会把你撕碎
This filthy creature will tear you apart!
久保…
Kubo…
久保
Kubo!
我♥干♥掉了很多家伙
I have crushed creatures
而他们原本可以统治全世界
who could fit this world on their fingernail.
这场胜利不会给我带来任何荣誉
This victory brings me no honor.
想象一下 输的时候你会是什么感觉吧
Imagine how you’re going to feel when you lose.
我只失落过一次
I felt loss only once.
十一年前我失去了我的妹妹
Eleven years ago I lost my sister.
她爱上了一个傻子 背叛了我们的父亲
She fell in love with a fool and betrayed our father.
她是个忘恩负义的懦夫
She was an ungrateful coward!
现在谁是懦夫呢
Who’s the coward now?
我抓到了 我抓到了
I got it! I got it!
甲虫 怎么回事 久保呢
Beetle! What happened? Where’s Kubo?
快下去找他 他有麻烦了
Get back down there! He’s in trouble!
交给我了
I got it.
妈妈 妈妈
Mother. Mother.
真是让我吃惊啊
It never fails to amaze me
到这种地步 这些东西还如此激烈地反抗
how the creatures down here
只是为了苟延残喘
fight so hard just to die another day.
到这种地步 还有很多未来值得奋斗
Down here there are days worth fighting for.
到了这种地步 就一文不值了
There is nothing down here worth anything!
我妹妹的遭遇 太可悲了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!