It’s pathetic what happened to my sister.
我曾敬仰她 当初她十分强大
I looked up to her. She was so strong.
爱让她变得脆弱
And love made her weak.

No!
爱让我变得更强
It made me stronger!
这里
Over here!
眼睛
The eyes.
是那些眼睛
It was the eyes.
他们让他昏迷了
They had him in a trance.
不 不
Oh, no! No!
醒过来 醒过来 久保
Come on! Come on, Kubo!
醒醒 求你了 醒醒
Wake up! Please, wake up!
求你了 醒醒
Please, please wake up.
会没事的
It’s gonna be alright.
会没事的
It’s gonna be alright.
我在这里 我就在这里
I’m here. I’m right here.
我看见了…
I saw…
什么 你看见了什么
What? What did you see?
我看见了…
I saw…
妈妈
Mother.
我的儿子
My son.
所以你看起来更像你父亲
So you must look more like your dad then.
你盯着我看
You’re staring.
你肯定想问问题
Let me guess, you have questions.
– 为什么… – 我先问
– Why… – I’ll start.
第一个问题 如果我叫甲虫 你叫猴子
First question. If I’m Beetle and you’re Monkey,
为什么他不叫男孩
why isn’t he called Boy?
男孩啊
Oh, boy.
待会儿再问
Questions can wait.
我们需要睡觉
We need sleep.
给我们讲故事吧
Tell us your story.
那我们就能睡入睡了
Then we can sleep.
拜托
Please?
好吧 也许你能帮我
Okay. Perhaps you can help me.
我遇见你父亲的那晚
The night I met your father,
妈妈
Mother?
我和我的姐姐们
My sisters and I
去骨头寺庙杀半藏
went to the temple of bones to kill Hanzo.
根据月亮王的命令
At the bidding of the Moon King,
我和我的姐姐们
my sisters and I had come down
从夜空中降临 杀掉了那些高尚的战士们
from the night sky and killed many noble warriors.
你的祖父告诉我们
Your grandfather told us
只要有人找到了魔法装甲
that any man who found the magical armor
就会获得巨大的能力
would grow too powerful
将会威胁到上天
and be a threat to the heavens.
那晚 我赶在姐姐们之前 抵达寺庙
That night I arrived at the temple before my sisters.
他就在那里
And there he was.
强大的半藏
The mighty Hanzo.
“你惹怒了我的父亲” 我和他说
“You have offended my father,” I told him.
“你必须死” 没错
“Now you must die.” Yeah,
– 那可真像你 – 甲虫 嘘
– that’s so you. – Beetle! Shh.
我们缠斗起来
We fought.
半藏很强大
Hanzo was strong.
但随后 他停手了
But then he stopped.
他看着我的眼睛
He looked into my eyes
然后说了简单的几个词
and uttered four simple words.
这些词改变了一切
These words changed everything.
“我 爱 你…
“I love you…
猴子”
Monkey”?
“”你 是 我的 追求” 他低语道
“You are my quest,” He whispered.
我见过世间所有的奇景
I had seen the wonders of the universe,
但从他眼中
but the warmth of his gaze
我看到的温暖
as I looked into his eyes that,
这是之前我从没见过
that I had never known.
我看到了他的人性
It was his humanity I saw
在我冰冷的世界中 这比任何东西都强大
and it was more powerful than anything in my cold realm.
看清他的怜悯
In recognizing his compassion,
我也意识到了自己的心
I recognized my own.
我饶了他的性命
I spared his life.
他也给予我新生
He gave me mine.
然后 我们有了你
And… and then he gave me you.
但你的祖父找到了我们
But your grandfather found us.
我的背叛 让他的怒火震动了上天
His rage at my betrayal shook the heavens.
你的父亲 和他的军队 献出了生命
Your father and his army gave their lives,
让我有机会 带着你逃走
allowing me to escape with you in my arms.
为什么祖父要恨我呢
Why does grandfather hate me?
久保
Oh, Kubo.
他不是恨你
He doesn’t hate you.
他是想让你变成他
He wants to make you just like him.
无视自己的人性 就像我当初那样
Blind to humanity as I once was.
只有这样 你才能在他的家族中
Only then can you take your place
找到自己的位置
beside him as part of his family.
冷酷 无情
Cold and hard
毫无瑕疵
and perfect.
我不会像他一样的 永远不会
I’ll never be like him. Never.
我知道
I know.
他精疲力尽了
He’s exhausted.
我也是
Mm. Me too.
我又没有帮你盖被子
I’m not tucking you in.
你受伤了
You’re hurt.
就是皮外伤
Ow. It’s just a scratch.
猴子 你为什么不早点告诉他
Monkey, why didn’t you tell him
你究竟是谁
sooner who you really are?
把我留存在这里的魔法
The magic that keeps me here,
正在消失
it’s fading.
不久后 我就要走了
Soon I’ll be gone
久保又会孤身一人
and then Kubo will be alone again.
不会的 他是半藏的儿子
Not alone. He is the son of Hanzo.
我会尽我所能 保证他不受伤害
I’ll do everything I can to keep him from harm.
谢谢你 甲虫
Thank you, Beetle.
当我离开时 知道有人
To know Kubo has someone to watch over him
会照看久保
when I’m gone,
那我的故事而言 也是个不错的结局
that would be a fine way to end my story.
你的故事永不会终结
Your story will never end.
将会被他
It will be told by him
以及与他分享这个故事的人所流传
and by the people he shares it with.
然后一传十
And by the people they share it with.
十传百
And by the people they share it with.
百传千
And by the people they share it with.
– 千传… – 甲虫
– And by the people… – Beetle.
重点是
The point is,
你的故事会在他那里 永远流传
your story will live on, in him.
你好 我的小朋友
Hello, my young friend.
为什么不和我一起弹奏呢
Why don’t you join in my song?
但你怎么 你是…
But how did you? You’re…
比你还瞎吗
even blinder than you?
准确地说 两倍不止
Twice as much, to be precise.
这意味着 我更能看到真♥相♥
Which means I see double the truth. Mm.
这都是梦境
This is all a dream.
这是好梦还是噩梦
Is this a good dream or a bad one?
你自己看
See for yourself.
– 我父亲的堡垒 – 没错
– My father’s fortress. – Yes.
最后一片装甲
The last piece of the armor.
在那里吗
It’s here?
追随落日 你就能找到它
Follow the setting sun and you’ll find it.
这个地方可能就是你的家
In the place that might have been your home.
宣称你的继承权 久保
Claim your birthright, Kubo.
让这个故事划上圆♥满♥的句号♥
Give this story a happy ending!
妈妈 甲虫 醒醒
Mother! Beetle! Wake up!
我醒了 我醒了
I’m up. I’m up.
我睡了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!