变形金刚
很久以前 神奇魔方就已存在
Before time began, there was the Cube.
我们不知其来自何方
We know not where it comes from,
只知其拥有创造世界 赋予他们生命的力量
only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life.
我们的种族就是这样诞生的
That is how our race was born.
曾几何时 我们相处融洽
For a time, we lived in harmony,
就像其他强大的种族一样
but like all great power,
有的人想用其来做善事
some wanted it for good,
有的人则想用它达到邪恶的目的
others for evil.
战争因此而爆发
And so began the war,
这场战争耗尽了我们星球的资源
a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death,
而神奇魔方也遗失在了浩瀚的宇宙中
and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space.
我们穿越了整个星系
We scattered across the galaxy,
搜索途经的每一个星球 每个不同的世界
hoping to find it and rebuild our home,
希望能找到它以重建我们的家园
searching every star, every world.
正当我们失去希望的时候
And just when all hope seemed lost,
却有了新的发现
message of a new discovery drew us
一个未知的星球 它叫地球
to an unknown planet called Earth.
可是我们来得太晚了
But we were already too late.
哦 上帝啊 在这儿呆了5个月
Oh, God, five months of this.
我已经等不及要回家了
I can’t wait to get a little taste of home.
吃上一盘我妈亲手烧制的鳄鱼大餐
A plate of mama’s alligators etouffee.
这两周来 你一直在不停的说这些烤肉跟蟋蟀
You’ve been talking about barbecued ‘gators and crickets
我一定不会去你母亲家吃饭 费格 我发誓
for the last two weeks. I’m never going to your mama’s house, Fig. I promise.
别 别啊 博比 博比
But Bobby, Bobby,
鳄鱼肉可是出奇的嫩啊
‘gators are known to have the most succulent meat.
我明白
I understand.
英语 请说英语好吗?
English, please. English.
我说 都讲了多少次了…
I mean, how many times have we…
我们不说西班牙语 我告诉过你的
We don’t speak Spanish. I told you that.
你为何要如此折磨我 伙计? 这是我的传统
Why you got to ruin it for me, man?
这是我的传统
That’s my heritage.
你就说你的西班牙语吧 随你便
Go with the Spanish. Whatever.
嘿 伙计们 还记得这些周末是怎么过的吗?
Hey, you guys remember weekends?
嗯? 恶心的三明治
Huh? The Sox at Fenway.
– 冰冷的热狗 没气的啤酒 – 真不错
– Cold hotdog and a flat beer. – Perfect day.
你呢 上尉? 你过得好吗?
What about you, Captain? You got a perfect day?
我已经等不及想见见我那刚出生的女儿
I just can’t wait to hold my baby girl for the first time.
– 他真幸福 – 那也太…
– He’s adorable. – That’s too…
闭嘴!
Shut up!
嘿 我已经准备好了
Hey, I’m ready to do this.
你们中有谁敢和我打场球
Hey, any of y’all grow some balls, come see me on the court, man.
嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey!
看这胯下运球 小子
Watch this crossover, baby.
如同乔丹鼎盛时期一样 轻松过人
Like Jordan in his prime, pushing through the front line.
– 女士们 一边去 – 嘿 伙计 说什么哪?
– Step aside, ladies. – Oh, man. What?
– 蓝尼! -你好 你这是在干嘛?
– Lennox! – Hey, what are you doing?
– 喝水吗? – 谢谢
– Water? – Thank you.
你想帮我拿装备吗?
Are you gonna help me with the gear?
夏普上校
Colonel Sharp,
有一身份不明的入侵者 距此10英里
we have an inbound unidentified infiltrator, 10 miles out.
不明身份的飞机
Unidentified aircraft,
你现已进入美军基地禁飞区
you are in restricted US military airspace.
请表明身份 向东飞行 离开此空域
Squawk ident and proceed east out of the area.
猛禽1号♥ 2号♥ 目标方位2-5-0 进行拦截
Raptors one and two, snap to heading two-five-zero to intercept.
目标据此10英里 没有回应
Bogie is in the weeds ten miles out, not squawking.
不明机体
Unidentified aircraft,
我们将押送你回美军SOCCENT空军基地
we will escort you to US SOCCENT airbase.
如果你不合作 我们将使用致命武力
If you do not comply, we will use deadly force.
发现目标
Copy the bogie.
机尾编号♥4500X
Tail 4500 X-ray.
长官 报告上说4500X 3个月前被击落
Sir, says here 4500 X was shot down three months ago.
– 在阿富汗 – 一定是哪儿弄错了
– Afghanistan. – That’s got to be a mistake.
– 核查一次 再查对一次 -我已核查过了 长官
– Check again, then recheck. – I did, sir.
我的朋友就在那驾飞机上
A friend of mine was on that chopper.
不明机体
Unidentified aircraft,
我们将押你回美军SOCCENT空军基地
we will escort you to US SOCCENT airbase.
雷达 归航战机还有多远?
Radar, where’s the inbound?
目标距此5英里 长官
Bogie’s five miles out, sir.
– 是我妻子打来的吗? – 是的 上尉
– My wife on? – Yes, Captain.
– 两位美女! – 快看
– My ladies! – Look.
哦 我的小公主 看她哪 她都这么大啦
Oh, my goodness. Look at her. She’s getting so big.
看看这脸颊 我真想亲亲她
Look at those cheeks. I just wanna chew on them.
宝贝 我们的孩子真漂亮
Baby, we made a good-looking kid.
我知道 大家总说
I know that people say that all the time,
我们会生个漂亮的娃娃 干的漂亮
but, wow, we made one good-looking kid. Nice work.
她在对你笑
She has your laugh.
– 她笑了? – 是的 是她第一次露出笑容
– She laughed? – Her first one, yeah.
你确信她不是在放屁吗?
You sure she didn’t just fart?
没有 她是位淑女
No, she’s a lady.
她还不认识你 但她会认识的
She doesn’t know you yet, but she will.
4500X 有些不对劲
4500 X. Something’s not right.
目标降落了
Bogie’s on the deck.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 雷达受到干扰
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Radar’s jammed.
干扰来自直升机
It’s coming from the chopper.
– 威尔? – 莎拉?
– Will? – Sarah?
嘿 莎拉 能听见我说话吗
Hey, Sarah, if you can hear me,
我爱你 我很快就能回家了
I love you and I’ll be home soon.
– 你们去那儿 你们去那儿 – 瞄准
– To the right. Go to the right. – Check fire.
呼叫MH-53 立即关闭引擎
MH-53 pilot, power down now.
全体人员全部下机 否则我们会杀了你
Have your crew step out or we will kill you.
开火! 开始行动!
Hold your fire! Stand by to engage!
天哪
My God.
他们炸毁了机场! 我们受到攻击!
They bombed the antenna farm! We’re under attack!
出去! 快跑! 快跑!
Go! Move! Move!
它正在窃取这些文件!
It’s going after the files!
切断电源!
Cut the hard lines!
我需要钥匙! 它被锁上了!
I need a key! It’s locked!
让开! 让开!
Move! Move!
过来 到这儿来! 到这儿来!
Here, come here! Come here!
趴下 就躲在这里!
Here, hide in here!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God. Okay.
不!
No!
哦!
Oh!
该死…
What the…
艾普斯 我们走!
Epps, let’s go!
好吧 维特维奇先生 到你了
Okay, Mr. Witwicky, you’re up.
抱歉 我带了不少东西
Sorry, I got a lot of stuff.
看哪
Watch.
好了
Okay.
我的家史…
For my family…
是谁? 谁干的? 先生们! 要有责任感
Who did… Who did that? People! Responsibility.
好了
Okay.
那么 我的家史报告
So, for my family genealogy report,
我打算谈谈我的曾曾曾祖父
I decided to do it on my great-great-grandfather,
他是为名人 阿奇博尔德.维特维奇船长
who was a famous man, Captain Archibald Witwicky.
著名的探险家
Very famous explorer.
事实上 他是第一位去北极圈探险的人之一
In fact, he was one of the first to explore the Arctic Circle,
这很了不起
which is a big deal.
1♥8♥9♥7年
In 1♥8♥9♥7,
他带着41位勇敢的水手向北极圈进发
he took 41 brave sailors straight into the Arctic Shelf.
快点 伙计们! 快点! 挖呀! 用力!
Move faster, men! Move! Chop! Heave!
冰层冻结的速度比它溶化的还要快!
The ice is freezing faster than it’s melting!
快点挖! 用力! 伙计们
Chop faster! Heave, men!
用力! 没有付出 就不会有收获!
Heave! No sacrifice, no victory!
我们要去北极 伙计们!
We’ll get to the Arctic Circle, lads!
这就是我要讲的故事 懂了吗?
So that’s the story, right?
这里 我拿了一些19世纪
And here we have some of the basic instruments and tools
水手们曾使用过的一些基本的装备和工具
used by 19th-century seamen.
这是四分仪 谁出80美元我就卖♥♥给他
This here is the quadrant, which you can get for 80 bucks.
顺便说一句 这些东西均可出♥售♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!