Oh, no!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
那是个激光迅猛龙
That’s a Laser-Raptor.
我以为它们几千年前就灭绝了
I thought they went extinct thousands of years ago.
你是谁
Who are you?
我的名字
My name,
是蛮夷安娜
is Barbarianna.
蛮夷安娜
现在是什么年代
What year is this?
是北欧海盗时代
It’s the Viking age.
公元八至十一世纪
难怪会有激光迅猛龙 妈的
That explains the Laser-Raptor. Fuck!
我穿过头儿了
I went too far back in time.
你得离开这个山谷
You need to get out of this valley.
这地方到处都是激光迅猛龙
This place is swarming with Laser-Raptors.
我在神之泪等你 卡塔娜会帮你到达那里
I’ll meet you at the God’s drop. Katana can help you get there.
谁是卡塔娜
Who’s Katana?
我是卡塔娜
I’m Katana.
我可以载你去仙宫
I can give you a ride to Asgard.
拿什么载
A ride on what?
你是谁
So, who are you?
我是未来警♥察♥
I’m a cop from the future.
我穿越回来是要杀掉希♥特♥勒♥
I was sent back in time to kill Hitler,
但是不小心穿越过头了
but I accidently went too far back in time
结果到了这个地方
and ended up in this place.
我知道有个人也许能帮到你
I know someone who might be able to help you.
雷神
Thor!
各位 我就是雷神
Behold! It is me, Thor!
奥丁之子 人类的守护神
Son of Odin and protector of mankind.
看看我的胸肌
Check out my pecs.
你的胸肌绝对是史诗大作
Your pecs are epic.
谢了兄弟
Thanks bro!
总之
So, anyway.
雷神 这是功怒 未来警♥察♥
Thor, this is Kung Fury, he’s a cop from the future.
我要去纳粹时代的德国杀掉希♥特♥勒♥
Yeah, I need to get to Nazi Germany and kill Hitler…
– 如果你能帮忙 – 闭嘴
– so if you could help me with– – Stop!
铁锤时刻
Hammer time.
穿过这个通道你就到了纳粹德国了
Walk through this portal and you’ll end up in Nazi Germany.
祝你好运 功怒
Good luck to you Kung Fury!
谢谢雷神
Thanks Thor!
看起来这就是我的坐骑了
Well, looks like this is my ride.
嘿 未来警♥察♥ 你要去哪里
Hey, future cop, where are you going?
这样吧 给你 这是我的号♥码
You know what. Here, take my number.
用这个电♥话♥联♥系♥我
And use this phone to call me.
这是一部个人专用 便携式移♥动♥电♥话♥
It’s a personal, transportable, cellular telephone.
它能接通6♥4♥5个频道
It features 6♥4♥5 channel capacity,
可以设置十个快捷拨号♥ 还有电子安全锁
10 number speed dial, and an electronic security lock.
这项通讯革命性产品能让更多人
This revolution in communication could make it possible
将电♥话♥配置到汽车上
for more and more people to have a phone in their car!
纳粹德国
你的小胡子看起来跟屎一样 赶紧剃了
– 剃了 – 对 看起来很逗比
我的胡子 这可是阿里乌斯的小胡子
不 我的才是阿里乌斯的小胡子
你那看起来跟母狗的阴毛似的
一条贱母狗
就你还好意思笑话我
你那胡子就跟贴了撮驴毛似的
我这是正宗的阿里乌斯小胡子
你那个逗比样我都看不过去了
这才是阿里乌斯小胡子 我这才是
– 这才是好看的胡子 – 你是要哭了么
– 这才是 – 哭着回家找妈妈
你是哭泣的小宝贝儿么
你的胡子
虽然很遗憾 但是你得剃掉了 看起来好逗比
坦克上哪去了
坦克压死你
Tank you.
我是有史以来最伟大的功夫大♥师♥
I’m the greatest Kung Fu master of all time,
对不对 兄弟们
right guys?
谢谢
Thank you!
我要卸下你的武器(胳膊)
I’m disarming you.
我的胳膊 我的胳膊
My arm! My arm!
杀了他
Kill him!
你不需要脊椎
You don’t need that spine,
他会拖累你(支撑你的后背)
it’s holding your back!
去死吧 功怒
Fuck you Kung Fury.
这下没人能阻止我和我的死亡军队了
Now nothing can stop me and my army of death.
谢谢兄弟们
Thank you guys!
什么玩意儿
What the fuck?
杀了他们
Kill them!
好了 希♥特♥勒♥
Alright Hitler,
闹剧结束了 把手伸出来吧
the gig is up, show me your hands.
骇客侠 看到功怒了没
Hackerman, have you seen Kung Fury?
哦 不 我们来的太晚了
Oh, no! We were too late.
你特么谁啊
Who the hell are you?
我的名字是眼镜蛇
My name is Cobra.
我等你很久了 功怒
I’ve been expecting you Kung Fury.
我是你的灵兽
I’m your spirit animal.
这什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
这里是天堂 恐怕你已经死了
This is heaven, I’m afraid you’re dead.
什么
What?
但是看起来好真实
But it looks so real.
不 这完全就是真的
Yeah, no it’s totally real.
眼镜蛇先生 我是个警官
Mr. Cobra, I’m a police officer.
我要你马上送我回地球
I need you to send me back to earth, pronto.
对不起 我不能帮你
I’m sorry, I can’t help you with that.
你看 你已经死了
You see, you’re dead.
– 你被捕了 – 什么
– You’re under arrest! – What?
因为妨碍司法公正 你违法了
For obstruction of justice, you’re breaking the law!
出了什么事
What the hell happened?
我把功怒所有的枪伤都黑掉了
I hacked away all of your bullet wounds Kung Fury.
谢谢
Thanks!
我要欢迎你和你的朋友们来到德国
I want to welcome you and your friends to Germany.
你和我之间 也没什么不一样嘛
We are not so different, you and I.
我是说咱俩都挺有型的 对不对
I mean we both got good style, you know?
红带子 对吧
Red, you know?
所以 挺好哒
So, that’s cool!
我们都喜欢运动 你瞧啊
We both like doing moves, check it out!
还有杀人 我很喜欢 你明显也喜欢
And killing people, I love it, you clearly do, too!
也挺好哒
And that’s cool!
和我一起
Join me,
我们可以成为兄弟 咱俩这么相像
we could be brothers, we are so alike.
咱俩简直说话都能一样
It’s almost like we finish each other’s…
– 蛋蛋 – 什么
– Balls. – What?
老天 他怎么连根毛儿都没留下
Oh, my, not much left of him is there?
重要的是他不在了
The important thing is that he is gone.
三角龙警♥察♥ 抱歉我怀疑你了
Sorry I doubted you Triceracop.
你是我最牛逼的搭档
You’re the best damn partner I’ve ever had.
我及时赶过来救你了
I came back in time for you Kung Fury,
因为 我特么爱死你了
because, damn it, I love you.
团队协作是非常重要的
Team work is very important.
接下来怎么办呢 功怒
So, what happens now Kung Fury?
我得直接回办公室
Well, I need to head back to the office.
貌似会有老多文书工作要做
Looks like it’s gonna be hell of a lot of paperwork.
未来 两天之前
开门 霍夫
Open the doors, Hoff.
对不起 功怒 我不能开
I’m sorry Fury, I can’t let you do that.
开门 霍夫
Open the doors, Hoff!
对不起 我不能让你把门打开 功怒
I’m sorry, I can’t let you open the doors Kung Fury.
妈的 把门打开
Goddammit, open the doors!
– 对不起 我不能 – 快开门
– Sorry I can’t– – Open the doors!
没有人告诉你不能找霍夫9000的麻烦么
Did anyone ever tell you not to hassle the Hoff 9000?
哦 霍夫9000 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, Hoff 9000, you son of a bitch.
什么玩意儿
Piece of shit.
老天 他怎么连根毛儿都没留下
Oh, my, not much left of him is there?
重要的是他不在了
The important thing is that he is gone.
游戏结束
Game over.
等等
Wait a minute,
我见过那个标志
I’ve seen that symbol before…
在什么地方
somewhere.
希♥特♥勒♥
Hitler!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!