1988年
彼得
Peter.
妈妈有话跟你说
Your momma wants to speak with you.
快点 彼得 把这傻玩意儿摘掉
Come on, Pete. Take these fool things off.
宝贝 你怎么又跟别的小孩打架了
Why have you been fighting with the other boys again, baby?
彼得
Peter?
他们弄死了一只无辜的小青蛙
They killed a little frog that ain’t done nothing.
用棍子把它捅烂了
Smushed it with a stick.
你真像你♥爸♥爸
You’re so like your daddy.
长得也很像
You even look like him.
他是个天使
And he was an angel.
-他就是光 -梅
– Composed out of pure light. – Mer?
你不是有礼物要给他吗
You got a present there for Peter, don’t you?
当然
Of course.

There.
我帮你放好了 彼得
I’ve got you covered, Pete.
等我走了以后再打开好吗
You open it up when I’m gone, okay?
外公他会
Your grandpa…
好好照顾你的
is gonna take such good care of you.
至少在爸爸回来接你之前这段时间
At least until your daddy comes back to get you.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
彼得
Peter.
彼得 过去啊
Pete, come on.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
妈妈
Mom?
不 不 不 不
No! No! No! No!
妈妈 不要走
Mom! No!
-跟我来 -不
– Come with me. – No!

No!
待在这里别动 听话
You’ve got to stay here. Please.
不要
No…
好吗
Okay?

No.
妈妈
Mom!
放下它
Drop it!
-立刻放下 -哥们儿 没问题
– Drop it, now! – Hey, cool, man. No problem.
一点问题都没有
No problem at all.
你怎么知道这东西的
How do you know about this?
我连它是什么都不知道
I don’t even know what that is.
我就是个捡破烂的 就随便翻翻
I’m just a junker, man. I was just checking stuff out.
你可不像捡破烂的
You don’t look like a junker.
你穿着掠夺者的制♥服♥
You’re wearing Ravager garb.
就是件外套而已
This is just an outfit, man.
忍♥者神龟 你别戳我了
Ninja Turtle, you better stop poking me.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
我叫彼得·奎尔 兄弟 冷静点
My name is Peter Quill, okay? Dude, chill out.
-跟我走 -为什么
– Move! – Why?
罗南可能有话要问你
Ronan may have questions for you.
你知道不
Hey, you know what?
你可能听过我另外一个名字
There’s another name you might know me by.
星爵
Star-Lord.

Who?
星爵啊 传奇侠盗
Star-Lord, man. Legendary outlaw.
-各位 -快走
– Guys? – Move!
算了
Forget this.
彼得
Peter?
出什么事了
What happened?
-布瑞特 -对了布瑞特
– Bereet. – Bereet!
说实话吧 我都忘了你还在这儿
Look, I’m gonna be totally honest with you. I forgot you’re here.
克里帝国今天发生了
Scattered riots broke out
多起小规模暴♥乱♥
across the Kree Empire today
抗♥议♥最近克里大帝
protesting the recent peace treaty
与山达尔的新星至尊签订的和平条约
signed by the Kree Emperor and Xandar’s Nova Prime.
彼得 有电♥话♥找你
Peter, you have call.
-不 等等 别 -奎尔
– No, wait, don’t! – Quill?
你好啊 勇度
Hey, Yondu.
我人在莫拉格
I’m here on Morag.
没看到宇宙灵球也没看到你
Ain’t no Orb, ain’t no you.
我之前就在那附近
Well, I was in the neighborhood.
我可帮你解决了个大♥麻♥烦
I thought I’d save you the hassle.
那你小子现在在哪
Well, where are you at now, boy?
很抱歉 可我不打算告诉你
I feel really bad about this, but I’m not gonna tell you that.
-我千辛万苦给你牵了线 -千辛万苦
– I slaved putting this deal together. – Slaved?
打几个电♥话♥就千辛万苦了 不是吧
Making a few calls is “slaved”? I mean, really?
你这是要坑我
And now you’re gonna rip me off!
我们掠夺者不这么做事 我们有原则
We do not do that to each other. We’re Ravagers. We got a code.
原则就是 “能抢就抢”
Yeah, and that code is “steal from everybody.”
我从地星把你捡来的时候
When I picked you up on Terra…
“捡来”
“Picked me up.”
我手下这些人可是想吃掉你的
these boys of mine wanted to eat you.
是吗
Yeah?
他们以前没吃过地星人肉
They ain’t never tasted any Terran before.
我制止了他们 你活下来多亏了我
I stopped them. You’re alive because of me!
我会找到你的 我要
I will find you, I will…
悬赏捉拿他
Put a bounty on him!
四万
Forty K.
-但我要捉活的 -是 船长
– But I want him back alive. – Yeah, Cap.
-捉活的 -你没听错
– Alive? – That’s what I said.
你捡走他的时候我就跟你说了
I told you when you picked that kid up,
就该按照客户要求把他送过去
you should have delivered him like we was hired to do!
他不过是我们的货
He was cargo!
你对他一直太心软了
You have always been soft on him.
我看是对你太心软了
You’re the only one I’m being soft on!
你别给我♥操♥心奎尔先生的事了
Now, don’t you worry about Mr. Quill.
一旦把他抓回来
As soon as we get him back here,
我会亲手了结他
I’m gonna kill him myself.
我们需要操心的是
What we do need to worry about,
还有谁想得到那个灵球
is who else out there wants that Orb!
他们称我为”恐♥怖♥分♥子♥”
They call me “Terrorist, ”
“激进派” “狂徒”
“Radical”, “Zealot”,
就因为我谨遵我克里子民的世代法则
because I obey the ancient laws of my people, the Kree,
严惩违背法则者
and punish those who do not.
因为我拒绝原谅你们的同族
Because I do not forgive your people
杀死我父亲
for taking the life of my father,
父亲的父亲和祖父的行为
and his father, and his father before him.
我们两族间持续千年的战争永不会被遗忘
A thousand years of war between us will not be forgotten!
你不能这样 双方政♥府♥签署了和平条约
You can’t do this! Our government signed a peace treaty.
我们的政♥府♥没有羞耻心
My government knows no shame.
山达尔人还有山达尔文明都是祸害
You Xandarians and your culture are a disease.

You
永不可能统治山达尔
will never rule Xandar.

No.
我是要治愈它
I will cure it!
罗南
Ronan,
克拉斯回来了
Korath has returned.
主人 那人就是个贼
Master, he is a thief,
一个自称星爵的法外之徒
an outlaw who calls himself Star-Lord.
但我们发现他跟一个叫
But we have discovered he has an agreement
“掮客”的中间人定下协议
to retrieve the Orb for an intermediary
拿回宇宙灵球
known as The Broker.
我跟灭霸保证过帮他拿回宇宙灵球
I promised Thanos I would retrieve the Orb for him.
那样他才帮我毁灭山达尔
Only then will he destroy Xandar for me.
星云 去山达尔帮我拿到宇宙灵球
Nebula, go to Xandar and get me the Orb.
这将是我的荣幸
It will be my honor.
这将是你的末路
It will be your doom.
要是你再次失败
If this happens again,
父亲可不会给你奖励
you’ll be facing our father without his prize.
我是灭霸的女儿
I’m a daughter of Thanos.
和你一样
Just like you.
但我对山达尔更熟
But I know Xandar.
罗南已经命令我来…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!