How’s life on the end of that chain?
才不是 我受够了跟人类一起过生活的滋味
No way! I’ve had it with the house dog life.
什么都没有 除了规矩 规矩 规矩
Nothing there but rules, rules, rules.
我想要过自♥由♥自在的生活 就像你们一样
I want to be wild and free, like you guys!
我不知道 小子
I don’t know, kid.
家狗不够资格来当垃圾场的狗
Your average house dog ain’t got what it takes.
唉 告诉他要什么资格 布斯特
Hey, tell him what it takes, Buster! Tell him what it takes!
在废品站的圈子里
In junkyard society
我们全都一无是处
We’re repelled by all propriety
没有礼貌和谦虚
Humility and modesty
不正直 不友好 无节制
Good manners and sobriety
总是狼吞虎咽
We always gulp our meat
毛总是脏兮兮
Our coats are never neat
每天吵吵闹闹
Alas, we lack all poise
随心所欲地叫
We’re full of natural noise
不会吼我们 你也许是一只猫
No pets you stroke and pat You might as well be a cat
在废品站的圈子里
In junkyard society
也有权利
Society
我们看起来都不优雅
We are the mutual un-elite
从头到尾都很没水准
An underclass from our head to feet
我们是天生的坏胚子
Our deeds are spiteful, our mischief pure
生来就跳着舞吃甜点
We got a natural disorder
真无可救药
For which there’s no cure
到废品站来
Down to the junkyard
到废品站来
Straight to the junkyard
到废品站来
Step to the junkyard
野狗圈子里
Society rag
在这里你是没人要的
That’s where you’re nobody’s perfumed pet
随你把全身都湿湿的
Where you can wet where you want to wet
把礼貌抛得远远的
Where you put charity on the shelf
因为你需要寻找的
The only one that you’ll look out for
是你自己
Is you yourself
到废品站来
Down in the junkyard
到废品站来
Check out the junkyard
到废品站来
doing the junkyard
野狗圈子里
Society rag
再也不必打预防针
No distemper shots from the vet
越是发火
Show your temper
那就表示你
Mean as you can get
可以来我们的圈子里
Down at the yard where we live and let
制♥造♥灾难跟麻烦 我们为所欲为
Chaos and trouble Oh, we do it double
是没人会 玩安全的把戏
None of this play-it-safe house dog stuff
在白天冒险 晚上狂欢
Our days are risky, our nights are “ruff”
安静的生活与我们无关
The peaceful life leaves us ill at ease
粗鲁又喜欢大叫 非常以跳蚤为荣
We’re crude and loud in a crowd And very proud of our fleas
我喜欢这家伙
Oh, I love this guy!
到废品 站来
Down at the junkyard
到废品站来
Check out the junkyard
到废品站来
Step to the junkyard
到废品站来
Straight to the junkyard
到废品站来
doing the junkyard
唱吧 孩子
Sing it, boy!
野狗圈子里
Society rag
真是太棒了 我在家里这么做会被处罚的
What a blast! I’d never get away with this at home.
那么 你真的有资格
So, you really think you got what it takes
成为垃圾场的狗啊
to be a junkyard dog, huh?
他的确有资格 布斯特
Oh, he’s got what it takes, Buster.
我看过他在巷子里有多厉害了
I saw all his moves back in that alley.
对 对 看我的厉害吧
Yeah! Yeah! Watch this slick move!
要跟你一样有天份 可不简单啊 小子
Talented as you are, it ain’t that easy, sport.
在这里生活的每一天 都像是场生存战争
Every day out here is like a test of survival.
战争 哈哈哈
A test!
说得好
Beautiful!
对 对 对 太棒了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Good!
宝贝 只要你在 我就能想出最棒的点子
Baby, I always get my best ideas when you’re around.
所以你才会是我的女孩
That’s why you’re my girl.
我不是你的女孩
I’m not your girl.
好吧 史坎普 我们会给你机会
Okay, Scampers, we’ll give you a shot.
但是你得先通过勇气测验
But you gotta pass a little test of courage
就是到瑞奇的巷子里去
in Reggie’s alley.
-什么瑞奇的巷子 -但从来没有人做过的
-What? -But it’s never been done before!
别听他们胡说 我对你有信心 小子
Come here. Don’t listen to them. I got faith in you, kid.
那只是个小测验
It’s just a little test
看看你是不是可以靠自己过生活
to prove you can stand on your own four paws.
哼 简单 我什么都不怕
Easy. I’m not afraid of anything.
我就是喜欢你这点 你真的很勇敢
That’s what I like about you, kid. You got spunk.
-你打了电♥话♥给收♥容♥所♥了吗 -打过了 亲爱的
-Did you call the pound? -Yes, dear.
没有看到他
They haven’t seen him.
嗅 史坎普从来没有 一整晚呆在外面过
Oh, Tramp. Scamp’s never been out all night.
他可能会出事的
So much could happen.
哎 放轻松吧 小佩
Hey, easy, Pidge.
我们会在他惹上麻烦之前就找到他
We’ll find him before he gets himself in real trouble.
哦 丽滴小姐
Oh, Miss Lady, ma’am!
我们一听到消息就赶来了
We came as soon as we heard.
加克叔叔 查迪叔叔 史坎普离家了
Uncle Jock! Uncle Trusty! Scamp ran away!
真的哦
What they said!
别担心 小姑娘们
Not to worry, little ladies.
我遗传到我爷爷老莱尔的敏锐嗅觉
Got my grandpappy Ol’ Reliable’s keen sense of smell.
好啦 我有没有跟你们说过
Say, have I ever told you girls about the time
我是怎么救了你们爸爸一命的呢
I saved your father from certain death?
-没有 -没有
-No! -Yup!
他又来了 我说过 要跟他相处真是太难了
Here he goes again. I told you, there’ll be no living with him.
呵呵 史坎普回来以后
That Scamp is gonna get into so much trouble
他一定会被重重地处罚的 哈
when he gets home! Yeah!
-没有哼 我不希望他回来 -没有对啊 谁在乎他
-I don’t even want him back. -Yeah, who cares?
他根本不应该离家出走
He should know better than to run off.
哈哈 我敢说他一定把拖鞋 挂在他那又大又肥的
I bet he gets a slipper right across his great, big, fat…
妈 我们真的很想他
We really do miss him, Mom.
我们会马上把你们的哥哥找回来
We’ll be back with your brother in no time.
你们的爸爸跑起来
Your old man’s got twice the speed and cunning
比跟他同龄的狗要快两倍哟
as any dog half his age.
我只是在做暖身运动而已
Just using a few forgotten muscles, that’s all.
丽滴 长云 我们走喽
Lady! Tramp! Let’s go!
来吧 史坎普他可是 一只很顽皮的小狗
Come on. No tellin’ what mischief that pup’s getting into.
禁止进入
好啦 史坎普 把那个罐子叼出巷子来
All right, Scampster. Fetch the can outta the alley.
再见
See ya!
呃 有鬼啊 有鬼啊
It’s a spook! A spook!
瑞奇来了 快逃
It’s Reggie! Scatter!
啊 我的假发 我的假发不见了
啊 在哪 在哪
Where, oh, where
吼吼 我的小狗在哪里呀
Has my little dog…
太棒了
Well, I’ll be.
这次你是逃不掉喽
You’re not getting away this time!
抓到你了吧 你个小流氓
I gotcha now, you little hoodlum!
呃 你快点放开
Hey! Hey, now, get off of there!
喔呵 你疯了不成啊
What are you, mad?
哈 你在收♥容♥所♥里 保证你有苦头吃了 兄弟
You crazy… That’ll get you hard time in the pound, fella.
你竟敢攻击捕狗大队 执行官员的车子
Attacking a deputy animal control officer’s vehicle.
这部车可是一部很棒的现代化机器
And a fine modern machine like this one at that.
两匹马力 每加仑三英里
Two horsepower, three miles to the gallon.
小子 我告诉你
Boy, I tell you…
嗨 你 救了我一命
Hey. You saved my life.
其他的狗根本都不敢那么做
Nobody else here would have dared to do that.
哇 你们看到了吧
Wow, did you see that?
-有可能哎 -史坎普真是一只狗英雄
-Is it possible? -Scamp is a canine hurricane!
你帮了我们一个大忙哦
You did everyone a big favour, ‘kay?
对 你真是一个大英雄
Oui, you are practically the hero!
我们不该去把他救出来吗
Shouldn’t we go after him or something?
嗨 嗨 嗨 你可别搞错了 小子
Hey, hey, hey, hey. You got it all wrong, kid.
在垃圾场里 每只狗都只为自己
In the junkyard, it’s every dog for himself.
我看我们现在得帮你做下一个测验

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!