我不要 真的 谢谢
None for me… please. Thank you.
对不起 只是
I’m sorry. It’s just…
我不确定他是否已经准备好了
I’m not sure he’s ready.
他早就准备好了
He’ll never be readier.
朱莉 你们在说什么悄悄话呢
– Julie… – What are you two whispering about?
恭喜你 雷克斯 看来你可以安心了
Congratulations, Rex. Apparently you are of sound mind.
为什么我觉得她想让我死啊
Why do I get the feeling that woman wants me dead?

Hey.
这个周末有提利的第一场比赛
It’s Tilly’s first game this weekend.
我想做一件事
There’s something I want to do.
提利刚开始参加了三个星期的训练
Came to training the first three weeks.
一切都做的很好 我是说 你也看见过他了
Did everything right. I mean, you saw him.
让他这周六来踢前锋吧
Picked him at full-forward to play this Saturday.
从那以后我没看过他了 你知道他在哪吗
– I haven’t seen him since. – Do you know where he is?
去大草地上找找看吧 他们有时会去那
Try looking in the long grass. They sometimes end up there.
希望他在那吧
It does happen.

Hey.
他表现怎样
Is he any good?
噢 他简直是个明星
He’s an absolute star.
嗯 开始玩吧 就是这样
Yeah. Sense of play, that’s right.
两杯为醉 一杯为神
Two for the pissheads, one for the man of God.
你好啊 美女
Gday, gorgeous.

Oi.
波莉
Pol!
停下 他在那
Stop. That’s him.
嘿 雷克斯
Hey, Rexie!
喝水吗 不用了 伙计
– You want a drink? – No, mate.
发生了什么 伙计 什么发生了什么
– What happened, mate? – What happened?
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
我好的很呢 雷克斯
I’m good, Rex! Yeah.
大草地上很好玩啊 真的老兄
Nice out here in the long grass. It’s deadly, brother!
他们都是农民 阿纳姆地的农民
They all countrymen here. Arnhem Land.
提维岛的人
Tiwi mob.
我是来自乌那达塔的阿热巴那人
I’m Arabana from Oodnadatta!
噢迷人的马裤
Well, the fascinating britches
在线迹上
On the stitches…
噢 不记得词了 这周末第一场比赛 不是吗
– Can’t get it. – First game this weekend, isn’t it?
你会去踢吗
You playing?
不会
I don’t think so!
那你应该回家陪你的家人
Then you should go home to your family.
滚吧
Then you should fuck off.
不要命令我该做什么
Don’t tell me what to do!
我们有个约定 记得吗
We had a deal, remember?
你是唯一一个想要它的 我错了
– You’re the one that wanted it. – I was wrong.
打电♥话♥给你家人 你自己去打吧
– Call your family. – You call your family!
我没有家了 噢 胡说八道
– I haven’t got any. – Oh, bullshit!
每个人都有家人
Everyone got someone.
那不要他妈的像只虫子一样爬来爬去
You don’t just crawl in the ground like a fuckin’ worm.
总要有个人为你一层一层地盖上土
You’ve gotta have someone to cover the dirt back over again.
我不想跟你吵架 你怎么不去死
– I won’t fight with you. – Why don’t you just die, then?
嘿 雷克斯
Hey, Rex?
你♥他♥妈♥什么时候死
When are you just gonna fuckin’ die?
你是我见过最胆小的人
You’re the most gutless person I ever met.
开着车一路向达尔文
Drive all the way to Darwin
所以会有人代替你去死吗
so someone else can do the dying for ya.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
命令我该做什么 去死吧 我和他们一直在这
Telling me what to do. Fuck me! I’m here with my people!
而你呢 雷克斯 你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Where are you, Rex? Where the fuck are you?
看你做了什么 愚蠢的老东西
Look what you’ve done, you stupid old prick!
提利
Tilly!
提利 走开 走开 -你还好吗
– Tilly… Tilly, leave him! – You alright?
走开
Leave him.
孩子们 出去
You kids, stop that!
出去 这不是你们玩的地方
Get out of here! This isn’t your joint!
这是一个人的家
This is somebody else’s house! Get!
出去
Get out!
克里塞克 诺埃尔 你们要教教这些孩子学会尊重
Chrissakes, Noel! You need to teach those kids some respect!
他们只是在玩啊
They’re just muckin’ around,
波莉 这是星期五晚 家庭夜
Pol. It’s Friday night. Family night.
这些是雷克斯的光盘
These are Rex’s records!
雷克斯才是家
Rex is family!
但你两周前说你会的
But you said you would two weeks ago.
不 不要这样 鲍勃 这令人无法接受
No, Bob, no. Unacceptable.
他马上要死了
He’s dying right now.
求你了 鲍勃 不要这样
Please, Bob. Don’t do this.
求你了
Please.
他怎样了
How is he?
还活着
Alive. Just.
专科医生拒绝了
The specialist just reneged.
他们说 如果我们坚持
They’re saying if we go
在法律废除前继续做下去
ahead and do it before the law is repealed,
我们会因谋杀被起诉
then we could be charged with murder retrospectively.
灰色地带
Grey areas.
专科医生非常怕沾染这些
Specialists are scared shitless of them.
他们希望一切非黑即白
They want everything black and white.
他不想在这里待下去了
He doesn’t want to be here.
我知道 朱莉 天哪
你觉得我会不知道吗
I know that, Julie! Jesus Christ! You think I don’t know that?
你知道波莉吗 谁
– What do you know about Polly? – Who?
他的邻居
His neighbour. He keeps a
他出租车遮阳板下面保留着她的一张照片
picture of her under the visor in his cab!
不 他说 你会怎样
– No. He said there was… – How would you?
你不会怎样的 忙的没有任何时间陪他
You couldn’t. Too busy to spend any time with him.
我知道 因为我是那个成天帮他换衣服
I do, because I’m the one changing
擦屁♥股♥和他聊天的人
his sheets and wiping his arse and talking to him.
这是他想要的 如果他不想的话他不会在这
This is what he wants. He wouldn’t be here if he didn’t.
这是他的选择 如果他错了呢
– This is his choice. – What if he was wrong?
如果他在骗你 骗他自己呢
What if he was lying to you? To himself?
你要他成为一个完美的病人 所以为了你 他就是了
You needed him to be the perfect patient, so he was for you!
你和他们一样
You’re just the same as them.
你希望一切非黑即白 但如果不是呢
You want everything to be black and white, but it’s not.
如果这是灰色的呢
It’s grey.
无论如何 现在已经太晚了
Anyway, it’s too late now.
是你让波莉去哪儿的吗
Did you put Polly there?
跟我说说她
Tell me about her.
解开我
Unhook me.
让我从这出去
Get me out of here.
我不能 你可以的
– I can’t. – You can.
你是一个护士 你当然可以把我弄出去
You’re a nurse, aren’t you? Of course you bloody can.
解开我啊
Unhook me.
我爸花了五年的时间
It took my old man five years
才被矿工肺折磨致死
to drown to death with miner’s lung.
这件事 我妈从来都没给过好脸色看
Mum never said a kind word to him through the whole thing.
至少我不记得有过
Not that I can remember.
她把我拖进一间
She dragged me in to see him
这样的屋子里去看他
in a room just like this.
把我拎起来推到他面前
Picked me up and pushed me against him.
“给你♥爸♥一个吻”
“Give your father a kiss.”
“给你♥爸♥一个吻”
“Give your father a kiss.”
快点 让我把你弄出去
Come on. Let’s get you out of here.
好了 到你了
Alright. Your turn.
告诉我关于她的事
Tell me about her.
她有一个温暖的笑容
She has a nice smile.
我不会这么当面跟她说
I wouldn’t say that to her face.
但是
But yeah.
她笑的时候就像初升的太阳
It’s like the sun coming up when she flashes it.
打电♥话♥给她
Call her!
你知道你惹了多少麻烦吗
Have you any idea how much trouble you’ve caused?
我是他的医生 朱莉
I am his doctor, Julie.
高管们已经在大发雷霆了 还有记者
Administration’s gone ballistic. Journalists.
你♥他♥妈♥知道你在做什么吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!