超级无敌掌门狗
人兔的诅咒
反害虫公♥司♥保护
干得好 Gromit
Cracking job, Gromit.
坚持住 老伙计
Hang on, old chum.
– 出什么事了? – 是谁?
– What’s going on? – Who is it?
把他套住 伙计
Reel him in, lad.
过来 过来
To me. To me.
抓住你了 小偷
Gotcha! Thieving monster.
我要参赛的南瓜
Me prize pumpkin.
我的小宝宝 我的骄傲和欢乐
Me little baby. Me pride and joy.
你们救了它 反害虫公♥司♥
You’ve saved it, Anti-Pesto.
女士 小事一桩
It was nothing at all, Mrs…
– 一切都在控制之中 – 哦 不
– Everything’s under control. – Oh, no!
女士 别担心
Don’t worry, madam.
谢谢你 Wallace先生
Thank you, Mr. Wallace.
穆齐女士 一夜的工作结束了
All in a night’s work, Mrs. Mulch.
他很可爱 不是么?
Cute little feller, isn’t he?
很难相信他们能搞这样大的破坏
You’d never believe they’d cause so much damage.
哦 先生 他可能看起来很无辜
Oh, he may look innocent, sir.
他有自己的一套设备
But left to his own devices,
足以成为终极蔬菜毁坏机
this is the ultimate vegetable-destroying machine.
瑞吉 我的牙!
Reg, me teeth!
伙计 做得好
Job well done, lad.
疑犯被捕并解除武装
Subject disarmed and neutralized.
保佑你们 反害虫公♥司♥
Bless you, Anti-Pesto.
有你们保卫我们的蔬菜
With you out there protecting our veg,
本年度最重要的活动就安全了
the most important event of the year is safe.
对 我希望他们给害虫们点颜色瞧瞧
Aye. And I hope they give them pests what’s coming to ’em, and all.
Mulch 太太 保佑你的愿望得以实现
Amen to that, Mrs. Mulch.
早饭
昨晚真累 Gromit
It was a long, hard night last night, Gromit.
我可要好好吃顿早饭
I’ll need a good, hearty breakfast under me belt.
伙计 快准备好
Pile it up, lad.
我真想吃饭了
I’m in the mood for food!
Gromit 老朋友
Gromit, old pal.
我又被卡住了 我需要帮忙
It’s happened again. I’ll need assistance.
谢谢 夹子
Well, thanks, chuck.
我肯定这个洞是越来越小了
I’m sure that hole’s getting smaller.
又一个成功的夜晚 那些囚犯怎样了?
Another successful night. How are the inmates?
一定快装不下了吧
Must be getting a bit full down there.
说到这
Talking of which.
现在 我等着吃一大盘…
Now, for a great big plate of…
…蔬菜!
…vegetables.
Gromit 还让我减肥啊?
Still got me on the diet, eh, Gromit?
看我塑形 真是好狗狗
Watching me shape? There’s a good dog.
Gromit 兄弟?
Gromit, lad?
你参赛的西瓜长得怎样了?
How is that prize melon of yours coming on?
你好久没量过它了吧?
Must be a while since you measured it.
真好吃! 对兔子来说!
Lovely food. For rabbits, that is.
对于我 我需要一些有奶酪味的东西
As for me, I need something a bit more cheesy.
奶酪
兄弟 我被当场抓获了
Caught red-handed, eh, lad?
抱歉 Gromit
I’m sorry, Gromit.
我知道你是为我好
I know you’re doing this for my own good,
但我太喜欢吃奶酪了
but the fact is I’m just crackers about cheese.
听着 如果要我改变生活习惯
Look, if I must change me ways,
至少要按我的方法做么
at least let me do it my way.
用现代科技
With technology.
是时候我们试试我的最新发明了
It’s time we tried my latest invention,
洗♥脑♥机
the Mind Manipulation-omatic.
它可以把有害的思想吸除
It extracts unwanted thoughts and desires.
我还没做过试验 但应该是完全安全的
I haven’t tested it yet, but it should be perfectly safe.
不过是些无害的大脑改变
Just a bit of harmless brain alteration, that’s all.
人道反害虫公♥司♥ 有什么需要我们的服务?
Anti-Pesto Humane Pest Control. How might we be of assistance?
我是多丁顿公♥馆♥的多丁顿太太
Yes. Lady Tottington here of Tottington Hall.
女士
Your Ladyship.
这是我的荣幸
This is an honor.
真是个灾难 我这里有最严重的兔害问题
It’s a disaster. I have the most terrible rabbit problem.
离比赛只有几天了 你得帮帮我们
The competition’s only days away. You simply have to do something.
当然 女士 兄弟 我想我们要发达了
Certainly, ma’am. I think we’re about to go up in the world, lad.
女士 就呆在你现在的位置
Just stay right where you are, your Ladyship,
我们和你碰面只要一个…啊
and we’ll be with you in an…
一小时 我可不能等一小时
In an hour? I can’t wait an hour.
我这里兔子肆虐 喂 喂
I have a major infestation. Hello? Hello?
这还差不多
That’s more like it.
谢天谢地你们来…
Thank goodness you’ve…
哦 给你的 我的爱人
What ho! For you, my love.
Victor 你的不期而至真是甜蜜啊
Victor. How lovely and… unexpected.
听说你这里有兔害 我马上就过来…
Heard you had a spot of rabbit bother and toodled on over
收拾这些家伙们
to sort the blighters out.
天哪 你想得真周到
Gosh, that’s awfully sweet of you.
但不需要麻烦你了
But you really needn’t bother.
不麻烦的 小乖乖 这是一个帅小伙 能为自己的姑娘做的最小的一件事了
It’s no bother, little boo-boo. It’s the least a chap can do for his filly.
我们可不希望害虫在我们美丽的豪♥宅♥里肆虐 不是么?
Don’t want pests spoiling our beautiful manor house, do we?
“我们”的豪♥宅♥?
“Our” manor house?
Victor 我可没提过结婚的事
No one’s mentioned marriage, Victor.
亲爱的 这只是时机的问题了
All in good time, my dear.
害虫第一 怎么了
Vermin first, though, what what.
跟上 菲利普
Come on, Phillip.
Victor
Victor!
我们可以人道地对待他们的
We can deal with this humanely.
非常有品位
Very classy.
这才是我们需要的客户么 兄弟
Just the sort of client we should be dealing with, eh, lad?
一堆挖洞的家伙!
Burrowing bounders!
他们一定是生活得…
They must be breeding like…
…很好吧 兔子们
…well, rabbits.
兄弟 用杀手锏吧
Only one thing for it, lad.
Victor 我们不是说好了么
Victor, hadn’t we agreed?
不要滥杀无辜
No more thoughtless killing.
没错 亲爱的
Quite right, my dear.
我已经想清楚了
So I’ve thought this one through very carefully.
长耳朵 我送你上天堂
It’s off to bunny heaven for you, big ears.
Victor 不!
Victor! No!
怎么回事?
What the…?
真是冠军级的吸力 Gromit
Champion sucker, eh, Gromit?
兔子吸尘器6000号♥
The BunVac 6000.
一定会给那位女士留下深刻的印象
This’ll impress her Ladyship.
我不明白 明明是正中靶心了啊
I don’t understand. It should have been a bull’s-eye.
哦 Victor 我本以为 关于你痴迷狩猎这一问题上…
Oh, Victor. I felt we’d made a real breakthrough
…我们已经有了突破 我真以为你已经变了
with this hunting obsession of yours. I really thought you’d changed.
抱歉 堪培拉 但我就是我
I’m sorry, Campanula, but I am what I am.
Victor·阔特米不会伪装
There’s no nonsense with Victor Quartermaine.
你所见即是所得
What you see is what you get.
怎么回事?
What the…?
这好像是个大家伙
Sounds like a really big brute, this one.
加大吸力
Give it some more welly.
天!
Gosh!
可能我该用一根更粗的管子
Maybe I should’ve used a bigger nozzle.
反害虫公♥司♥ 你们来了
Anti-Pesto, you’re here.
女士
Your Ladyship.
亲爱的!
My darlings!
你们安全了
You’re safe.
我说
My word!
你们干得真不错 一个兔子都没受伤
What a fabulous job you’ve done. And not a single one harmed.
是老BV6000的功劳 女士
The old BV6000, ma’am.
它一分钟可以吸125只兔子
Capable of 1 25 RPM. That’s rabbits per minute.
真有灵感
How inspired!
– 你是? – 哦 Wallace
– Mr…? – Oh, Wallace.
Wallace先生
Mr. Wallace.
这就是全部的兔子了?
Is this all of them?
还有一只 把他升起来 Gromit
Just one left. Hoist her up, Gromit.
Victor 别在泥土里现眼了 来看看这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!