大家好,我是约翰尼·卡什
Hello, I’m Johnny Cash.
♪ I hear the train a comin’ It’s rolling round the bend ♪
♪ And I ain’t seen the sunshine Since I don’t know when ♪
♪ I’m stuck in Folsom prison ♪
♪ And time keeps draggin’ on ♪
♪ But that train Keeps a rollin’ ♪
♪ On down to San Antone ♪
♪ When I was just a baby My mama told me, “Son” ♪
♪ “Always be a good boy Don’t ever play with guns” ♪
♪ But I shot a man in Reno Just to watch him die ♪
♪ When I hear That whistle blowin’ ♪
♪ I hang my head and cry ♪
我还有15分钟的活动时间
I got another 15.
今天没了,轮到你了
Not today, you don’t. You’re up.
你知道规矩
You know the deal.
成功完成任务
Successfully complete the mission,
减刑10年
you get ten years off your sentence.
若以任何方式违抗命令
You fail to follow my orders in any way
我就会引爆你脑袋下面的炸♥弹♥
and I detonate the explosive device
好狗
Good dog.
我们是秘密行动小组
[Waller] We are a black ops unit.
意思就是 你在这里见到的一切都从未发生过
Meaning, nothing you see here ever happened.
智者
[man] Savant.
你的指挥官是瑞克·弗莱格上校
[Waller] Your commanding officer
你是更愿意我叫你杜林吗?
Or would you rather be called Durlin?
我更愿意你别叫我
I’d rather not be called at all.
但我会拼尽全力离开这个鬼地方
But I’ll do anything to get out of this hellhole.
好吧 欢迎你来到“拼尽全力”的地方
[Flag] Well, welcome to “anything.”
所以这就是出了名的自杀小队
So this is the famous Suicide Squad.
是的 不过我们觉得那个称呼有辱人格
[Flag] Well, we consider that term degrading.
官方名字是“X特遣队”
The official term is “Task Force X.”
无论你喜不喜欢这些人
And love ’em or hate ’em,
他们在未来几天都是你的兄弟姐妹
these are your brothers and sisters for the next few days.
Oh!

Whoa.
回旋镖队长
[Flag] Captain Boomerang.
黑色守卫
Blackguard.
蒙戈
Mongal.
标枪
Javelin.
断臂侠
T.D.K.
黄鼬
Weasel.
当然还有
And, of course…
嘿 伙计们 抱歉我迟到了 刚去上了个大号♥
Hey, guys, sorry I’m late. Had to go number two.
嗯 知道这个可真好
Hmm, good to know.
弗莱格
Flag.
哦 抱歉 过一下
Oh, sorry. Comin’ through.
嘿 回旋镖
Hey, Boomer.
你又回监狱干什么 哈尔斯
What are you doing back in prison, Harls?
我路怒症犯了 在银行里
I got road rage. In a bank.
哦 真对不起 借过一下
-[grunts] -Oh. So sorry. Comin’ through.
-抓过来 扣那里 不 -那里? 这里?
-Turn it around. There. No. -There? Here?
扣进去 你现在安全了
Put it in there. Now you’re safe.
好吧
All right.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
准备起飞 出发
[Briscoe] Prepare for liftoff. And away we go.
-哈莉和断臂侠 -澳洲人
-[Emilia] Harley and T.D.K… -[Flo] Digger.
他俩之前合作过吗
[Emilia] …have they worked together before?
还没 我好激动
[John] Not yet. I’m excited.
智者是干什么的来着
[Flo] What does Savant do again?
他叫布莱恩·杜林
[Emilia] It’s Brian Durlin.
他是武器专家 擅长近战
He’s an expert in weapons and hand-to-hand combat.
我赌二十块他肯定会死
Yeah, well, I’m putting 20 on him that he’s gonna bite it.
我也一样 接下来是黄鼬
Me too. And Weasel,
-回旋镖队长和蒙戈 -我觉得
-Boomer and Mongal. -[John] Yeah, I think…
蒙戈是外星人吗 还是哪路神仙
[Flo] Is Mongal an alien or some type of god?
-你们在干什么 -嗨
-What are you doing? -Oh. Hey.
就是在确保一切准备就绪
Just making sure everything was ready to go.
会议完美结束 很好
[John] Good meeting, everybody.
一个随意的例行晨会而已
Just our normal, casual morning meeting.
对 我正… 正要开工呢
Yeah, I just gotta, uh, do this thing.
没干什么奇怪的
[John] Nothing weird about it.
-行 -好了
-[Flo] Okay. -[John] Oh, yeah.
弗莱格
Flag.
在 我们还有五分钟降落
[Flag] Yeah, we’re T-minus five from the drop.
要保证全队
[Waller] Get the whole team safely
安全抵达海滩 上校
to that beach, Colonel.
到那之后你就会收到新指令
You will receive further orders once there.
我们都在屠夫的冷库里了 哈尔斯
We’re in a butcher’s freezer, Harls,
周围都是挂在钩子上的猪肉
surrounded by dead hogs hangin’ on hooks.
只是他们自己不知道罢了
Only they don’t know it yet.
别逗他了 回旋镖
Leave him alone, Boomer.
T.D.K. 是什么意思
What does T.D.K. stand for?
什么
What?
你不是叫T.D.K.吗
Your name is T.D.K., correct?
是啊
Yeah.
那是什么意思呢
And it stands for what?
意思就是我
It stands for me.
就叫这个名字而已
It’s what a name is.
你的名字就是字母吗
Your name is letters?
所有人的名字都是字母 白♥痴♥
All names are letters, dickhead.
我喜欢你的口音
I love your accent.
美国女人都喜欢口音
American women all love accents.
确实 因为我们没有口音
We do. ‘Cause we don’t got none.
-喂 这是条狗吗 -什么
-Yo, is this a dog? -What?
这玩意儿是条狗吗
Is this thing a dog?
-一… 一条狗 -嗯
-A… A dog? -Yes.
兄弟 那你觉得这是什么狗
What kind of dog do you think it is, mate?
不知道 我又不熟悉狗的品种
I don’t know, I’m not familiar with all the breeds.
我觉得是阿富汗猎犬
I’m gonna go with Afghan Hound.
阿富汗猎犬什么时候长血红色的拇指了
Since when does an Afghan Hound have bloody thumbs?
天哪 它不会是狼人吧
Oh, my God, is it a werewolf?
我一直都希望能见到一个狼人
I’ve wanted to meet a werewolf forever.
他们居然让我坐在一个狼人旁边
Yo, they sat me next to a werewolf?
别乱动
[T.D.K.] That’s not right.
快帮我解开 我可不想招惹狼人
Yo, let me out. I do not fuck with werewolves.
喂 喂 他不是狼人好吗
Hey, hey, he’s not a werewolf, okay!
他是只黄鼬 不会伤人的
He’s a weasel. He’s harmless.
也不是不会伤人 他杀了二十七个小孩呢
I mean, he’s not harmless, he’s killed 27 children,
但我们需要他去…
but, you know, we got him to…
我认为他同意加入
I think he’s agreed to do this.
不管怎样
Whatever the case,
所有人给我做好降落准备
just everyone get into position to drop.
难道没人知道黄鼬不会游泳吗
Did anyone check on whether Weasel could swim?
黄鼬死了 重复
The Weasel is dead! I repeat,
黄鼬死了
-the Weasel is dead.
东北方向安全 正在靠岸
Northeast, all clear. Approach the shore.
完毕
Over.
智者 待着别动
Savant, hold your position.
收到
Roger that.
一群半吊子
Amateurs.
沃勒 我们上岸了 暂时安全
Waller, we’re on the beach and dry.
-黑色守卫者 趴下 你 -喂 兄弟们 喂
-Blackguard. Get down, you… -Hey, guys! Hey.
这儿他妈到处都是士兵
…there’s fucking soldiers everywhere!
你们可以出来了 是我
You can come out now, it’s just me.
他到底在干啥
What the fuck is Blackguard doin’?
我是联♥系♥你们的人
I’m the one who contacted you.
这也在计划之中吗 什么情况
Is this what’s supposed to happen? What the fuck?
黑色守卫 回到你的位置
Blackguard, get back into your position.
看 我把所有人都带来了
Look, look. I brought everybody, look.
他们就在我后面
They’re right behind me.
哇哦 喂
Whoa. Hey.
喂 兄弟们 哇
Hey, guys. Whoa.
我们不是说好了吗 额
We got a deal, right? Uh… Uh…
沃勒 我们被耍了
Waller, we’re made.
是我联♥系♥的你们
I’m the one who called you.
黑色守卫把我们出♥卖♥♥♥了
Blackguard sold us out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!