You’re free to go, sir.
你可以走了,先生
Sorry for the inconvenience, sir. No, don’t worry about it.
抱歉造成不便,先生 不用,没关系
Better to be safe than sorry, right?
安全要比抱歉重要,是吧?
Dunnigan: Get ready to evacuate the building.
准备疏散大楼
We’ll need a tactical unit and a bomb squad.
我们需要一支战术小队和防爆小组
Bad idea. Have them come in soft.
坏主意,叫他们悄悄进去
If Shelton spots them or any of us, we’re fucked.
如果谢尔顿认出我或我们中任何一个人 事情就糟糕了
Hey.

Where’s the tactical team? En route.
战术小队在哪? 正赶来
They’re coming in soft no sirens. Bomb squad?
他们悄悄地过来,不鸣警笛 拆弹部队呢?
You’re looking at it.
你正在看着呢
Right, okay. We take the north surge; you take the west.
对,那我们走北边楼梯 你走西边
We’ll call.
我们再联♥系♥
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. IDs, please.
喔,喔,喔 请出示证件
He’s the fucking DA. Good for him. IDs, please.
他是地区检察官 很不错,麻烦出示证件
What’s going on here tonight?
今晚这里怎么回事
Security meeting with all the brass. What floor?
所有高层在这开安保会议 哪一层?
6th floor- caucus room.
六楼…会议室
What floor is this? That’s the 5th floor, sir.
这是几楼? 那是五楼,先生
Directly below the caucus room.
正好是高层会议室的下面
You catch this motherfucker red-handed, we gotta take him alive.
如果我们发现混♥蛋♥正在作案 我们要抓活的
Where is he?
他在哪?
What the fuck are we looking for?
我们到底在找什么?
Wait wait wait.
等等,等等
Right there.
在那
Garza: Stand back. Don’t touch anything.
退后,别碰任何东西
It wasn’t exactly my first instinct.
那绝对不是我的第一感觉
Can I see your ID, please?
麻烦给我看看证件
All right, next car, pull forward!
好了,下一辆,往前走
Garza: Malglinite.
爆♥炸♥物
That’s napalm, basically. This shit’ll take out the entire floor
那是凝固汽油弹 这鬼东西基本上会炸跨整层楼
and the one above us.
和这层上方的楼层
Looks like it’s- looks like it’s triggered by this cell phone here.
看起来…好像是由这支手♥机♥所触发
What? So an incoming call arms it?
什么?一来电♥话♥就激活了?
Yeah. Maybe 30 seconds till boom time.
是的,也许30秒就爆♥炸♥了
Jesus. Dunnigan, what are you doing?
天呀 唐尼根,你在干嘛
I’m calling the mayor’s security. We can’t.
我要打给市长的保安人员 不行
Clyde is watching. He sees him evacuate and he will detonate this thing.
克莱德在盯着 如果他看见他们疏散,他会引爆的
We don’t tell the mayor anything.
我们不能向市长透露
So what do we do?
那我们该怎么做?
Man: Wait a second.
等一下
We’ve got something.
来了
Man over radio: He’s pulling up.
他要停下了
Man: Mayor April Henry.
市长埃普丽尔·亨利
Thank you for coming in on short notice.
感谢各位的匆忙赶来
Mayor: I have one simple question.
我有一个简单的问题
Why is Clyde Shelton still in my city?
为什么克莱德·谢尔顿还在我的城市?
Now I refuse to believe
我现在拒绝相信
that one man is smarter than Homeland Security,
这个人比国土安♥全♥部♥
the FBl, the sheriff’s department, or Philly PD.
FBI,行政司法长官或费城警♥察♥还聪明
I don’t care how we do it, or what kind
我不管我们怎么做
of obscure legaI justification we have to invoke, gentlemen.
或者必须启动哪种的晦涩的司法程序
I don’t care what laws we have to bend.
先生们,我不在乎我们要遵守哪条法律
I am sure that there is a provision of the Homeland Security Act
但我相信国土安全法案会有一个条款
that we can activate.
是我们可以启动的
Just get him out of here by tomorrow.
明天之前将他赶出这里
Nick: Clyde?
克莱德?
Nick.
尼克
I wasn’t expecting company.
我没料到还会有人陪我
Yeah, I would have- I would have cleaned up a little.
嗯,早知道就先稍微打扫一下
Never seen anybody tunnel into prison before.
从未见过任何人挖隧♥道♥到监狱
And the solitary confinement? That was clever.
被关进禁闭室的法子很聪明
Well, that’s how winners play.
嗯,那正是赢家的玩法
We convince the other guy he’s making all the right moves.
我们要让其他人信服 他做的每一步都是正确的
So did you ever catch my accomplice?
那你抓住我同伙了吗?
Yeah, I did.
是的,当然
It’s the end of the road for you now.
现在是你的末路了
You played us, Clyde. You played us real good.
你玩弄了我们,克莱德 你真的耍得我们团团转
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I’m glad you finally get to appreciate
知道么,很高兴你终于能够赏识
some of the effort that I put into all of this.
我所做的这一切努力了
Well, you set out to make a point, Clyde.
你特别想强调某点,克莱德
You made it.
你做到了
No, people still don’t get it.
不,人们仍然不懂
They don’t appreciate what I’m trying to say, Nick, but they will soon enough.
他们不重视我试图说的 尼克,不过很快地他们就会了
A man I cared about once told me
我关心过的一个人曾告诉过我
that we can’t retract the decisions that we’ve made,
我们不能撤回我们已做了的决定
we can only affect the decisions we’re going to make from here.
我们只能影响今后我们要做的决定
Are you trying to save me now, Nick? I’m giving you a way out.
现在你想拯救我吗,尼克? 我在给你一条出路
Big difference.
差别很大
Stand up for those principles you’ve been preaching.
站在你一直在宣扬的那些立场上
See, we’re all held accountable, Clyde. That includes you.
所以你看我们都要负责 克莱德,包括你在内
Why don’t we do the right thing here?
为何不做正确的事呢?
I’m doing the right thing, Nick.
我是在做正确的事,尼克
You just have to see it that way.
你只需以那种方式去看
By murdering all those people,
靠着谋杀那些人
all you’re doing is destroying the memory of your daughter
你的所作所为只会摧毁你对女儿的记忆
and causing the same pain that you’re suffering from.
也会对很多人造成你正遭受的痛苦
So what do you suggest, Nick? Make another deaI?
那么你有何建议呢,尼克? 再做另一次交易吗?
One finaI offer? Is that what it is?
提最后一次条件? 是那样子吗?
I don’t make deals with murderers anymore, Clyde.
我不再与杀人凶手做交易了,克莱德
You taught me that.
你教我的
Finally.
终于
Well done. Bravo.
干得好,好极了
Maybe I wasn’t such a bad teacher after all.
也许我并非是个很糟的老师
If you go through with this, Clyde, it’s a decision
如果你干这事,克莱德 这个决定
you’ll have to live with for the rest of your life.
你后半辈子都要承受这个决定
I’m sorry, Nick.
对不起,尼克
Me too.
我也是
Like I said, Clyde,
如我说过的,克莱德
it’s a decision you’ll have to live with for the rest of your life,
你后半辈子都要承受这个决定
which I figure by now is about 25 more seconds.
我想现在大概还剩25秒钟吧?
# Ain’t seen a night #
“未曾见一夜”
# Things work out right #
“云开月明”
# Go by #
“消逝”
# Things on my mind #
“心中成大事”
# And I just don’t have the time #
“然时不我待”
# And it don’t seem right #
“似物是人非”
# Ain’t seen a day #
“未见有时”
# That I don’t hear people say #
“斯人已无言”
# They know they’re gonna die #
“自知人之将去”
# This may seem a little bit crazy #
“此事已成疯癫”
# But I don’t think you should be so lazy #
“然斯人亦当勤勉”
# If you think you’ve heard this before #
“似曾相识处”
# Well, stick around #
“饮酒至阑珊”
# I’m gonna tell you more #
“尽其详”
# One just like the other #
“吾等皆草民”
# Sin’s a good man’s brother #
“恶善伴行生”
# But is that right? #
“知否?”
# You tell me that I don’t #
“汝知此不可为”
# Then I say I won’t #
“吾遂不为”
# But then I might #
“然尚可为”
# You said this is the way it’s supposed to be #
“此行或可众人期”
# But it just don’t seem right to me #
“却吾念甚笃”
# And that’s outta sight #
“且视而不见”
# Some folks need an education #
“民教重于天”
# Don’t give up or we’ll lose the nation #
“弃之国将不国”
# You say we need a revolution? #
“天下之变”
# It seems to be #
“仿若”
# The only solution. #
“唯此一解矣”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!