Comfortable?
舒服吧?
You really are shaking.
你真的在发抖
Sure you’re all right?
确定你没事?
You’ll love this-
你会爱上这个的…
adrenaline.
肾上腺素
Now this is so you don’t pass out.
现在注射这个,你就不会晕过去了
There you go.
来吧
How’s that feel? Good?
感觉怎样?很好吧?
Now what we don’t want is you swallowing your tongue,
现在我可不希望你吞下你的舌头
so bear with me.
所以陪着我吧
Now this is for your penis, but we’ll get to that later.
这是为你的老二准备的 但我们稍后再做
Scalpel…
手术刀…
for your eyelids,
割双眼皮用的
in case you insist on fucking shutting them.
万一你中途他妈的闭上眼睛
You see,
你瞧
I know what it feels like to be helpless.
我知道无助绝望的滋味
just like when I watched you slaughter my whole family.
就如我看着你屠♥杀♥我全家一样
You know you can’t fight fate, right, Darby?
你知道你没法跟天斗 对吧,多比?
Oh!
哦!
And look- I made this especially for you.
你看… 我还特别为你准备了这个
You like it? Yeah, I didn’t want you to miss anything.
喜欢么? 嗯,我不想让你错过一切
Now you have the best view in the house.
现在你处在屋里最好的观赏位置
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
Your heart is beating so fast.
你的心脏跳得很快
No, me too.
哦,我也是
Okay.
好了
Now they get to watch you suffer.
现在她们能看到你受折磨了
They’ll be the last thing you ever see
她们将是你最后看到的东西
as I cut off every single one of your fucking limbs.
当我切断你该死的四肢时
See, I wasn’t lying
看,我没撒谎
when I told you that I wanted to keep you out of prison.
我说过我不希望你进监狱
That was the truth.
都是实话
Thanks for the car.
谢谢你的车
Sarah: Okay, these are all the case files on Darby.
好了,这是有关多比的所有案件档案
I vetted through what I could. We have crime-scene photos-
我尽力调查了 我们有犯罪现场的照片
Don’t need to see ’em.
不需要看了,嗯
Okay.
好的
What’s bothering you? It’s Darby.
什么事困扰你? 多比
All the crimes he’s committed have one thing in common,
他所犯的罪行都有一个共同点
and that was violence. But yesterday at that execution,
那就是暴♥力♥ 但昨天行刑现场
that wasn’t violence. That was What?
并非暴♥力♥,而是… 是什么?
That was intellect. Okay.
是智力 好吧
What are you thinking? I don’t know.
你在想什么? 我也不知道
I’m just thinking maybe we shouldn’t be looking for Darby.
我只是在想我们不应该再查多比
Jesus Christ.
我的老天
Rice.
瑞斯
Detective: Good news, Counselor. We found Darby.
好消息,检察官 找到多比了
I gotta say though, he’s looked better.
不过我得说一句 还不如以前好看
Sarah: They found him in about 25 pieces:
他们发现他被肢解成25块
no legs, no arms, eyelids were sliced off- gruesome.
没有腿,没有手臂 眼脸被割了…真可怕
Nick: Shedding tears for Darby? Not quite.
为多比掉泪? 不至于
Cantrell: I see your wheels turning. Nick: Think motive who has one?
我看到你眼睛打转了 想想谁有动机
Cantrell: The husband, the father. What do we know about him?
那个丈夫、父亲 我们对他了解多少?
He owned the warehouse where they found Darby.
警方发现多比的那间仓库是他的
What else? He’s a tinkerer
还有呢? 他是一个工匠
uh, little inventions, gizmos. He holds two dozen patents
小发明家,发明了一些东西 他持有一些专利
that made him some money.
赚了不少钱
He liquidated most of his wealth a few years ago
几年前,他卖♥♥了大部分财产
to buy some industrial properties around airports,
买♥♥了些临近机场、化学工厂
chemical plants, raiI yards.
和铁道场附近的院子
It doesn’t add up. No, it’s weird, right?
这不合理 没错,很古怪,是吧?
Search ’em all, Sarah. See what you find.
全部都搜查,莎拉 看看能找到什么
Freeze!
不许动!
Get down, go! On your knees!
跪下,快! 跪下!
Face down, face down! Pull him down and cuff him!
脸朝下,脸朝下 把他按下去铐起来
Crazy men scare the shit out of me.
这个疯子吓到我了
Detective: Is this guy a lawyer?
这家伙是个律师吗?
No.

He’s an engineer.
他是一个工程师
Sarah: Nick, look at this.
尼克,看看这个 (美国法典:注释版)
Cantrell: We have zero evidence. Gonna need a confession.
我们没有半点证据 需要他坦白认罪
He give you any trouble on the way in?
他来的路中有没有给你们造成麻烦?
No, nothing.
不,没有
He wasn’t too happy when we took his bracelet, though.
我们拿走他手链时,他不太高兴
Can I help you? Package for the Rice family.
什么事? 瑞斯家的包裹
Oh, yeah. Thanks.
哦,好的,谢谢
Mom, the video from my recital came. Can we watch it?
妈妈,我独奏会的影带送来了 我们可以看了吗?
Please? No, not you.
拜托啦? 不,现在不行
No, please, we said we were gonna wait for your father, remember?
不,我们说过要等爸爸回来一起看的 记得么?
Please? No, not now.
拜托了? 不,现在不行
Okay.
好吧
Uh-huh, yes.
啊哈,好的
Yes, absolutely.
好的,肯定的
Mommy!
妈妈!
Don’t worry, he’s just disarming the guy, letting him feeI easy.
别担心,他只是在消除这家伙的戒心 让他放轻松些
What I’m about to tell you I don’t want anybody else to hear.
我要跟你说的话 不希望有其他任何人听见
As a prosecutor, I’m breaking all the rules right now,
身为检察官,我现在要打破所有原则
and I don’t give a damn because I’m a father.
我不管那一套 因为我是一个父亲
I have a little girl.
我有个女儿
And what you did… bravo.
而你干的…棒极了
The world is better without Darby and Ames.
没有多比和阿米的世界会更美好
You’re not gonna see a tear shed from me or anybody in my office.
你不会看到我或我的人流一滴泪
With that being said…
说完这些…
I have a job to do.
我该办正事了
I’m gonna ask you some very simple and direct questions.
我将会问你一些非常简单而直接的问题
I suggest that you answer them in the same fashion.
我建议你也用同样的方式回答
Is your name Clyde Alexander Shelton?
你叫克莱德·亚历山大·谢尔顿吗?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
And you’ve waived your right to counsel, correct?
而你已经放弃请律师的权利,对吧?
Yes, sir. You sure you want to do that?
是的,先生 你确定你想这样做吗?
Yes.
是的
Did you murder Clarence Darby?
是你谋杀了克拉伦斯·多比吗
I wanted him dead.
我想过要他死
He killed my wife and child.
他杀了我的妻子和孩子
Rupert Ames- did you murder him as well?
鲁珀特… 你也杀了他吗?
Rupert Ames deserved to die.
鲁珀特·阿米该死
They both deserved to die.
他们都该死
So you arranged both of those murders?
那么你策划过这两起谋杀案?
Yes, I planned it…
恩,我计划过…
in my head, over and over again. It took me a long time.
在我的头脑里,一遍又一遍 花了很长的时间
All right.
好吧
I guess we’re done here.
我想我们的对话结束了
Counselor?
检察官?
You might want to canceI your 12:30 lunch with Judge Roberts.
估计你要取消跟罗伯茨法官12点半的午餐了
Excuse me?
什么?
In fact, you might want to cancel the rest of the week,
实际上,你大概要取消本周余下的行程了
’cause you’re gonna be busy. Sit down.
因为你会相当忙 坐下吧
We’re done here. We have your confession.
我们这问完了 我们有了你的供词
Mmm. Oh, you do?
嗯,哦,完了?
On tape.
录音带里
See, in our profession, we consider that a slam-dunk.
瞧,在我们这行里 我们称那为“灌篮”
Oh, really? I don’t think so. Let’s think back.
哦,真的吗? 我不认为,让我们回想一下
What did I say?
我说什么了?
That I wanted to kill Clarence Darby?
我说我想过克拉伦斯·多比死?
Yeah, sure. What father wouldn’t?
是的,当然 哪个父亲不想呢?
That both Darby and Ames deserved to die?
多比和阿米都该死
I think most people would agree with that.
我想大部分人都会认同那点
That I planned it over and over again in my head?
我在脑子里一遍又一遍地计划过这件事
Yeah. Who wouldn’t fantasize about that?
是呀,谁不会幻想那样呢?
None of these are an admission of guilt, Nick.
这些没一句是承认罪行,尼克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!