up against purchases made by his corporation.
和他公♥司♥所购买♥♥过的物品金额
Okay, I got it.
我知道了
Hey, Nick, can I ask you something? Hmm?
嘿,尼克,我能问你点事吗? 嗯?
Would you do it the same way now?
你现在会做同样的选择吗?
Would you still cut a deal for Darby?
你仍会帮多比达成协议吗?
This is the job, Sarah. We have to make choices.
这是工作呀,莎拉 我们得做出选择
But did you make the right choice? We made the right choice, right?
但你做出正确选择了吗? 我们的选择正确,对吧?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I’m 35, Nick.
我35岁了,尼克
And there are things- there are possibilities, that I’m not gonna have now.
有许多东西…许多的可能性 是我现在无法拥有的
And it’s okay. I know it’s part of the deal.
没关系,我知道这是交易的一部分
And don’t get me wrong. I love working for you.
别误会我 我喜欢为你工作
But I just want to make sure I gave up those things
但我只想弄清楚我放弃的那些东西
for more than just a high conviction rate.
不光是为了高定罪率
Do you want any more coffee?
你要喝咖啡吗?
No.

All right.
好了
All right, let’s just get focused here. This guy’s not God.
好了,我们集中精神 这人不是神仙
He’s not the All Powerful. He’s just well-prepared.
他不是万能的 他只是准备充分而已
We need to be equally well-prepared.
我们也需要准备充分
Take a couple of hours, go home, come back. We’ll get a fresh start.
回家休息一两个小时 然后回来重新开始
Okay?
好吗?
Man: Come on, old man, let’s see if we can find you some breakfast.
过来,老人家 看我们能否给你买♥♥到早餐
Hey, Nick, get some rest.
嘿,尼克,去休息一会吧
Give Chester my regards. When do I get to meet him?
待我问候切斯特 我几时才能见到他?
Oh, he’s not ready for that.
哦,还不到那个时候
‘Night, Jonas.
晚安,琼纳斯
I don’t know how this one’s gonna turn out, Nick.
我不知道这个案子的结果会怎样,尼克
We’re gonna stop him. That’s how it’s gonna turn out.
我们得阻止他 那就是结果
Ahh!
啊!
Sarah.
啊!
Sarah.
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉
Reporter: In the past 48 hours, six officials from the Justice Department
在过去的48个小时中 6名司法部的官员
have been killed in a series of vicious and premeditated attacks.
死于一连串的有预谋的袭击中
This marks the first time in the history of the United States
这还是美国历史上的第一次
where government officials have been, by all appearances, systematically murdered.
很显然政♥府♥官员在被系统性地谋杀
We’ll continue to follow this story and bring you up-to-the-minute details…
我们会继续跟进事件的发展 为你带来最新最细的报道…
Nick, I’m sorry to have to do this now, but we’ve got something here.
尼克,很抱歉我现在不得不这样做 但我们在这里找到了些东西
Found this right outside the wall-
就在墙外发现了这个…
radio beacon-
无线电装置
sent an arming signal to the car bombs when they went through the gate.
当人通过大门时 发送信♥号♥♥给车上的炸♥弹♥
Dunnigan: Security said they checked every car before anybody got in them.
警卫说他们抵达这前 检查过每一辆车
They didn’t check the gas tanks. That’s where the clever prick put ’em.
他们没有检查油箱 大概那些奸鸟会放那里
Real precise stuff too.
也是个精密的玩意
Could have taken out a lot more if he wanted to.
如果他想,可以干掉更多的人
Cantrell: What about Nick’s car? That’s the weird thing.
尼克的车呢? 怪就怪在这里
It’s clean- hadn’t been touched.
他的车子没问题 没被做过手脚
I gotta go.
我得走了
Woman: Jesus Christ.
天呀
Privacy, please.
请回避下
So let me get this straight:
那让我直说吧
not only do we know who did it,
我们不光知道谁干的
we have him locked up and he’s still killing people?
而且我们把他关起来了 可是他仍旧在杀人?
You boys sure fucked this one up.
你们这些人一定把这案子搞砸了
The press is gonna kill us.
媒体会弄死我们的
Can someone explain this to me?
有人能给我解释一下吗?
We can’t yet.
暂时不能
How did this get away from you, Jonas?
你怎么还像安然无事一样,乔纳斯
It’s complicated, April.
说来复杂,埃普丽尔
He’s very smart. He’s very angry.
他非常狡猾 他非常愤怒
We assume he has an accomplice helping him on the outside.
我们估计有同伙在外面帮助他
I’m not having this conversation.
我不要这种谈话
I don’t care how smart he is or who’s helping him.
我不关心他有多聪明 或者是谁在帮他
We’ll release a statement saying we have suspects, we’re following leads-
我们将发布声明说我们抓到了嫌犯 我们正在追查线索…
nothing alarming. Mayor, you have my word,
无需惊慌 市长,我向你保证
we are gonna stop this guy. He’s not gonna hurt anybody else.
我们会阻止这家伙的 他不会再伤害任何人
I’m assigning security to each of you from now on.
现在开始我给你们每个人加强保安
Get this situation under control, gentlemen.
控制住局势,先生们
Dad?
爸爸?
I bet you don’t remember when I did that.
我打赌你不记得我做的那个
I bet you I do.
我打赌我记得
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
You and your mother are going away on a little vacation, that’s all.
你和你妈妈要度几天假
You like vacations, right? Yeah.
你喜欢假期,对吧? 是啊
Good.

But why?
可为什么?
Why not now?
为什么不现在去?
Okay.
好的
Don’t need an excuse, right?
不需要理由,对吧?
All right.
好吧
No phone calls, no credit cards, no computers- just cash.
别用电♥话♥,别用信♥用♥卡♥,别用电脑 只能用现金
Daddy, are you coming?
爸爸,你来吗?
Oh, yeah, of course.
哦,是的,当然
Of course I am. You’d better, Nick.
当然我会过去 最好这样,尼克
It was first grade, hmm?
是你一年级的时候吧?
Your mother helped you with the spelling.
你妈妈帮你拼的
It was my birthday.
是我的生日
Man: We need to go! Let’s go.
我们得走了! 我们走
Bye, Daddy. Bye.
再见,爸爸 再见
Love you, Daddy. Love you too.
我爱你,爸爸 我也爱你
Nick, your phone lines are clear. Good.
尼克,你的电♥话♥线没有问题 很好
No bugs; nothing’s been tampered with. You’re good.
电♥话♥线正常,没被动过手脚 没什么问题
You should have taken my deal.
你本该接受我的条件的
That’s six fucking innocent people. Is that how you want to play it? Huh?
他妈的六个无辜的人 那就是你要玩的吗?啊?
It’s okay. It’s okay, Nick. I know you’re angry.
没事,没事 尼克,我知道你很生气
That’s good. That’s what it takes. That’s how it has to be.
那很好,就是要那样 应该是那样
What if I said you was right and I was wrong?
如果我说你过去是对的 我过去是错了呢?
What if I had said, “Well, let’s take them to trial”? Huh?
如果我说,好吧,我们来审判他们吧?
Then I would say you’re making progress.
我会说你进步了
And we might have lost! And Ames and Darby would both go free.
那我们就会败诉 阿米和多比都会双双自♥由♥
Don’t you get that?
你还不懂吗?
Fuck.

You didn’t care, Nick. You didn’t even try.
你不在乎,尼克 你连试都没试
You could have walked out of that courtroom with your head held high.
你本可以昂首阔步走出法庭的
I could have lived with that, Nick.
我本可以接受那点的,尼克
I keep my head up.
我会继续昂首阔步
And you will end this.
而你将就此终结
I’m just getting warmed up.
我才刚刚热身
This is Von Clausewitz shit- total fucking war.
这就是该死的冯·克♥劳♥塞♥维♥茨♥战争论
You fuck.
你该死
No.

I’m gonna pull the whole thing down.
我要把这一切推♥翻♥
I’m gonna bring the whole fucking diseased, corrupt temple
我要他妈把这瘟疫般、枯烂的庙宇
down on your head.
扣在你脑袋上
It’s gonna be Biblical.
会是惊涛骇浪的
Cantrell: Jesus, Nick, she was a good kid.
老天,尼克,她是个好孩子
Did we bring this all on ourselves?
是我们把这一切揽上身的吗?
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
You don’t actually believe that, do you?
你其实也不太确定,是吗?
Gentlemen? Sorry, but we need to get going
先生们,抱歉 我们得走了
if we’re going to make it to the press conference.
如果还去参加记者会的话
I want to read you something from my speech before we go.
走前我想给你读一段我以前的演讲
“We must not give in to the fear.
我们必须不畏恐惧
We must face those things we fear the most.
我们必须面对那些我们最恐惧的
We must appeaI to our better angels. ”
我们必须恳求我们更好的天使
Too much?
说太多了?
I’m sorry.
抱歉
It’s just before, when you asked if we brought this on ourselves-
以前你问我是不是我们给自己带来的这些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!