跟人打架了?
Fuck, Ben. Did you get in a fight?
你说过自己不动粗
I thought you said you didn’t fight.
觉得怎样?
How do you feel?
觉得天旋旋 地转转
Like the kling-klang king of the rim-ram room.
你去了酒吧?
Did you stop at a bar?
你对蠢人说了蠢话?
Did you say something stupid to somebody stupid?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
我只是维护一个苦命女孩的清白
I was defending the honor of some poor wayward maiden.
那是肯定的
I bet you were.
去洗个澡 换件衣服
Why don’t you go take a shower and put on your other shirt?
我们去给你买♥♥些新衣服
Then we’ll go shopping and buy you some new clothes.
这件衣服不太吉利
I think this shirt is unlucky.
怎会?
Not at all.
你的血很好吃
Your blood tastes good.
我买♥♥了些鸡蛋
We got eggs.
我曾幻想自己跳西班牙舞
I always had a fantasy of being a flamenco dancer.
我认为你好看
I think you look great.
打个蝴蝶结
We’ll just get you a bow tie…
就像21点的庄家
and then you can be one of those blackjack dealers.
– 对不对? – 但他们是必须打蝴蝶结的
– All right? – They wear it because they have to.
而我是自愿的
I’ll wear it because I want to…
所以我不会像庄家
which will make me look different.
我们去喝东西
Let’s get a drink!
– 什么东西? – 什么?
– What is that? – What?
天啊!从你耳朵取出来的
Holy cow. It came out of your ear!
我整天有你在旁
I didn’t have time to write you a card…
没机会写卡片
with you breathing down my neck all day…
只好有礼物而无卡片
so you’ll just have to wing it, baby.
打开
Open it.
你的颜色
They’re your color.
你每次只应戴一只
I think you should wear one of them at a time.
配一只其他的耳环
One of these and one of your other ones.
我本打算只买♥♥一只
I was gonna buy you just one…
但大概不可能
but I didn’t think it would fly.
护士 一只耳环 不可当礼物
Nurse! As a gift, I mean.
我今晚就戴
I’ll wear them tonight.
只戴一只
One of them.
今晚
Tonight.
就戴
Put it on.
戴不上
I can’t get it.
我帮你戴
I’ll help you.
倘若在公♥寓♥内 某位仁兄…
You’ll be able to feel it, sharp and hot under your ear…
打你的脸 按在枕头上
as one of the brothers is putting your head facedown…
你会觉得耳后有点刺痛
into one of the penthouse pillows.
等一下
Wait!
也许你应等一下
Maybe you should wait.
– 为什么? – 看得出
– Why? – You can tell.
她真的想要你等
She really wants you to.
我应该问你的客人
Maybe I should follow you around…
跟你睡觉是怎样的
and ask one of your tricks what it’s like to sleep with you.
他们不会知道的
They wouldn’t know.
你应该问我
Maybe you should ask me sometime.
我乐意示范
Be happy to show you.
我三点左右回来
I’m gonna be home around 3:00.
你在家 我们就一起看电视
If you’re back, we could watch some TV or something.
我的意思是 希望回来能见到你
What I’m saying is that I hope you’re back when I get home.
小心
Be careful.
你也小心
You be careful too.
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you.
沙漠中有个度假屋
I know this really cool place in the desert.
我们可以去散心
We could go away for a couple days.
我想去
I’d like that.
我想去 我会做鬼脸
I make comic faces and…
倒立 弯着腰 倒转向你微笑
stand on my head and grin at you between my legs and…
我会说很多笑话
I know loads of jokes.
你跟他没可能合得来
Wouldn’t stand a chance, would I?
你的确劝过我去找个女友
You did tell me I ought to find myself a girl.
我喜欢跟你在这里
I like it here with you.
我们就住几天吧
Let’s stay for awhile.
– 需要个搅拌器? – 几时要?
– Need a mix master. – What?
把所有的酒混起来
Just sort of take everything and blend it all together.
脱下
Take this off.
– 进房♥吧 – 好
– Let’s go inside. – All right.
我要酒
I want my drinky.
天啊 有受伤吗?
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
流血了 等一等
You’re bleeding. Wait. Hold it.
– 有玻璃碎片 – 我像个刺手的梨
– There’s glass in here. – I’m like a prickly pear!
– 我像个刺手的梨 – 你先进去
– I’m a prickly pear! – Go inside.
– 我想收拾玻璃 – 你进去 我来收拾
– I wanna clean up the glass. – Go inside. I’ll take care of it.
肯定?
Are you sure?
好吧
All right.
– 有人受伤吗? – 没有
– Everybody okay? – We’re fine.
抱歉 我们会赔偿桌子
I’m so sorry. We’ll pay for the table…
– 我会收拾 – 不要紧
– and I’ll clean this up. – Don’t worry.
你似乎见惯不怪
You seem prepared for accidents.
我们经常碰到酒鬼
We get a lot of screwups here.
你们两人要闹 请到室内
You two take your loud talk and your liquor to your room.
明天一早退房♥
You check out first thing tomorrow.
以后不要再来
I don’t want to see either of you here ever again.
什么也不必赔偿
Don’t you worry about paying for anything.
不必收拾 免得被玻璃割伤
And don’t you worry about cutting your little hands on the glass.
这样就算
Let’s just leave it at that.
明早见
See you in the morning.
本 我在这里
I’m in here, Ben.
我买♥♥了些米饭
I bought some plain rice.
你现在可能听不进去
You probably don’t want to hear it right now, but…
但应该吃点饭
I think it’s something that you could eat.
饿的话 叫我好吗?
If you get hungry, will you let me know?
我可以吃饭了
I think I’m ready for rice.
我想让你去看医生
I want you to see a doctor.
我不会去看医生的
I’m not gonna see a doctor.
我或许应该搬到酒店去住
Maybe it’s time I moved to a hotel.
然后呢?
And do what?
在房♥里面腐烂而死
Rot away in a room?
不准你说你要搬走的事
We’re not gonna talk about that.
不准
Fuck you.
你要住在这里
You’re staying here.
不准你搬去旅馆
You’re not going to any motel.
我只求你别搬走
It’s just one thing you can do for me.
别无所求
That’s all I ask.
你怎样都行
I’ve given you gallons of free will.
看在我份上 别搬走
You can do this one thing for me!
我现在要去干活了
I have to go to work now.
两点
Snake eyes!
五点
Five!
双六
Boxcars!
五点
Five!
– 你是来开会的吗? – 什么?
– Are you in for the convention? – What?
你令我很冲动
You’re making me really hot.
我或者在沙发躺几个小时 然后就走…
Perhaps I could crash on the couch for a few hours and then leave.
滚!
Get out.
收费多少?
I was wondering how much it would cost?
什么意思?
Sorry, guys. I don’t know what you mean.
– 我只陪一个人 – 等一等 我们有钱
– Anyway, I only date one guy at a time. – Wait. We got money.
给她看
Show her the fucking money.
– 你们愿花多少? – 你要多少?
– How much are you willing to spend? – How much do you want?
1小时200元?
Two hundred for an hour?
– 你的朋友不说话? – 说啊
– Don’t your friends talk? – Sure.
– 拍摄下来 – 微笑
– Get this on camera. – Smile.
– 你好 – 好
– How you doin’? – I’m fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!