今早卖♥♥掉了
I sold it this morning.
从此得坐计程车
I’m gonna take cabs from now on.
今晚有什么节目? 付我500元看你睡觉?
What’s it tonight? Another 500 to watch you sleep?
– 怎么了? – 我今晚在找你
– What’s up? – I was looking for you tonight.
不知你有没有男友
I don’t know if you have a boyfriend…
或女友
or a girlfriend…
但你有空的话
but, if you have some free time…
你我或许可以一起吃晚餐
I thought maybe we could get some dinner.
你说真的吗?
Are you serious?
你应知我是说真的
I think you know I’m serious.
我会付你钱 我只想见见你
I’ll pay you if you like, but I just want to see you.
我不能跟你吃饭
I can’t have dinner with you.
可以吃排骨
We could get prime rib.
排骨有特♥价♥ 2.99元
They’ve got it on sale for $2.99.
裙子好看
I love that dress.
我今晚生意很好
I had a really good night.
收入终于有改善
I think things are finally picking up.
我们赚到好多钱 看
We made so much money. Look.
过来
Come here.
听 听到吗?
Now listen. Do you hear?
他们在谈论我 听到吗?
They’re talking about me.
尤利 你没事吧?
Are you all right?

Get out.
再别回来 我不想再见到你
Do not come back here. I’ll not see you again.
仍想吃饭吗?
Do you still wanna have dinner?
我撒了太多盐
I think I put too much salt on it.
– 那不好 – 不 那很好
– It’s not good. – It’s good.
– 你怎么变成酒徒的? – 我怎么变成酒徒?
– Why are you a drunk? – Why am I a drunk?
你真想知道?
Is that really what you want to ask me?
这是你我首次约会 抑或最后一次约会
Then this is our first date or our last.
至今我仍不敢肯定
Until now, I wasn’t sure it was either.
首次
First.
首次约会
It’s our first.
我只想知道
I just wanna know.
你为什么寻死?
Why are you killing yourself?
有趣的措辞
Interesting choice of words.
我记不起 我只想死
I don’t remember. I just know that I want to.
你是说 喝酒是寻死之道?
Is your drinking a way to kill yourself?
– 或者 喝酒是自杀的好方法 – 好聪明
– Or killing myself is a way to drink. – Very clever.
妈的
Shoot.
能再给一份吗?
Can I have another one?
你在想什么?生我的气?
What are you thinking? Are you angry?
晚安
Good night.
– 我很开心 – 本 来我家过夜好吗?
– I had the most wonderful… – Why don’t you stay at my place tonight?
你很醉了
Look, you’re pretty drunk.
– 我喜欢你 信任你 – 多出人意外
– I like you. I trust you. – Wow. That’s astonishing, Sera.
我不忍♥见你住那低级旅馆
I hate to think of you in that cheesy motel.
让你好受点 我明天搬进大酒店
I’ll move to a real smart hotel tomorrow if it makes you feel better.
谈谈明天吧 你有什么打算?
Let’s talk about tomorrow. Do you want to do something?
好 今晚在我家谈
We’ll talk about it tonight at my place.
我在床上不太行
I’m not much good in the sack.
与上♥床♥无关
It’s not about sex.
你在沙发椅睡
I’ll make you up a bed on the sofa.
我们谈到深夜 睡到日上三竿
We’ll talk till late. We’ll sleep till late.
我没有人管
As you know, I am my own boss.
来我家吧
Do it, Ben.
我去
I’ll do it.
这是天使的家
This is the home of an angel.
– 你没事吧? – 当然没事
– Are you okay? – Of course.
你看起来真美
You look extremely beautiful.
是吗?
I do?
着实不可思议
It’s really weird because…
事情…来得突然
you know…it’s just like this thing’s happening…
太快
really quickly.
莫名其妙
I just don’t know what’s going on.
我一见到他 就自报名字
Just the second I met him, and the way I said my name.
“我叫莎拉” 我通常不会
I just said, “Hi, my name’s Sera,” and that’s not what I do.
一切…
And it’s just…
一切突如其来
It’s all happening really quickly.
我俩一见如故
I just felt like we’ve been together for a long time.
跟他一起很开心
It just felt so easy…
觉得…
and I felt like…
那是我自己
I felt like I was me.
觉得不是在
I didn’t feel like I was…
不是在伪装别人
trying to be somebody else.
旅馆的租金什么时候交?
When is your rent coming up at the motel?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我认为 应该把所有行李搬来
I think you should go and bring all your stuff over here.
– 莎拉 你疯了吗? – 又如何?
– Sera, you are crazy. – So?
跟酒鬼一起住 你不怕吗?
Don’t you think you’ll get a little bored living with a drunk?
– 我是自愿的 – 你没见过有多糟糕
– That’s what I want. – You haven’t seen the worst of it.
过去几天 我已十分自♥制♥
These last few days, I’ve been very controlled.
我打翻东西 不断呕吐
I knock things over and throw up all the time.
现在我觉得十分好
Right now I feel really good.
你就像解药 混着酒 有凝神作用
You’re like an antidote that mixes with the liquor and keeps me in balance.
但不会持久
But that won’t last forever.
好吧 你回去你的旅馆
All right, you go back to your motel.
我重返我的单独生活
I’ll go back to my glamorous life of being alone.
我回家的唯一安慰 就是…
The only thing I have to come home to is a bottle of mouthwash…
漱去嘴里的味道
to take the taste of come out of my mouth.
我厌倦了单独生活 厌倦得很
I’m tired of being alone. That’s what I’m tired of.
难道你不喜欢我?
Don’t you like me, Ben?
莎拉 你有所不知
What you don’t understand is… No. See? No.
什么?
What?
永远不要…
You can never, never…
制止我喝酒
ask me to stop drinking.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
我明白
I do.
真的明白
I really do.
我的确为你神魂颠倒
I’m nuts about you.
我们不知道…
We didn’t know…
– 应不应该报♥警♥ – 他在这里已经半小时了
– whether to call the police. – He has been here about half an hour.
– 我知道… – 虽然米奇见过你俩一起
– I know that… – Mickey had seen you two together.
但我不敢开门 因为摸不清底细
I wasn’t opening the door. I don’t know who, I don’t know where…
什么都摸不清 这年头…
I don’t know what, I don’t know whatever these days.
他是我朋友 大概喝多了一点酒
He’s my friend. I’m sorry. He must have had too much to drink.
我要他按密♥码♥ 但他不知道
That’s why I had him patch the key code. Because he’s not gonna do it.
我会扶他进去 谢谢
I’ll help him inside. Thank you so much.
– 抱歉打扰你们 – 没事
– I’m so sorry to bother you. – No trouble.
要帮忙的话 只管打电♥话♥给我
You just give me a call if you need any help.
本 醒一醒好吗?
Ben, can you wake up?
我们要进屋内 我有礼物给你
We gotta go inside, but I have some presents for you.

Up we go.
– 起来 – 这位是范太太
– Here we go. – This is Mrs. Van Houten.
他叫本
This is Ben.
你好
Outstanding, sir.
行 进去吧
All right. Here we go.
– 可以应付吗? – 可以
– You’re okay? – I’m fine.
– 好 – 很抱歉打扰你
– Good. – I’m so sorry to bother you.
– 谢谢你能体谅 – 没事
– Thank you for being so nice. – Sure.
– 好 – 再见
– All right. – Bye-bye.
对不起 我失去了知觉
Sorry. I was miles away.
好啊 礼物
The gifts.
莎拉 我喜欢这个名字
I love that name.
我有话想先说 可以吗?
Before we proceed onwards, there’s something I have to say.
我终于来到…来到你的家中
I’ve come this far. Here I am, in your house.
– 请让我付本月的租金 – 不必 为什么?
– Let me pay this month’s rent. – Why?
因为…
Because…
因为我会好过点
Because it’s better for me that way.
可以坦白说
I’ll tell you right now…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!