Before you change your mind.
在你改变心意之前
Oh, man, I wanted one of those freezer pops.
嘿 我想要一支冰棒
Thanks, Beast Boy!
谢啦 野兽小子
I usually hate the lime ones. This one’s way better.
我通常不太吃莱姆口味 但这个还不错
That’s because it has my spit on it.
是因为有我的口水吧
Whoa. Now I am feeling the sickness of the stomach.
我现在觉得肚子不太舒服
Here on the Bat-refrigerator is a list of emergency numbers,
在蝙蝠冰箱上的是一些紧急电♥话♥的清单
including Commissioner Gordon’s cell.
包含警♥察♥局局长戈登的电♥话♥
If you can’t reach me, call him day or night.
如果你找不到我 打给他 任何时间都可以
No problem, worrywart. Just try and have a good time.
没问题 你就尽管去享受假期吧
Also, no video games for Robin after 8:30.
还有 八点后罗宾就不准打电动
It gets him all wound up before his bedtime.
不然他在睡觉前 会太兴奋
What? This whole party was my idea! I’m totally coming, too!
什么 办派对是我的主意耶 我也要去啊
On a school night? I don’t think so.
在学期中吗 我不准
Positive reinforcement? Self-esteem building?
你不是想增加战斗能力 还有属于自己的房♥子
We talked about this.
我们之前讨论过了
Robin, I think what Batman is saying is
罗宾 我觉得蝙蝠侠的意思是说
that he can’t trust Gotham City to an outsider.
他无法将哥谭市交给他不信任的人
You know this town and need to look out for Superman.
你很熟悉这里 可以帮助超人
Isn’t that right, Batman?
蝙蝠侠 你说是吧
Sure.
是的
Okay, Batman. Gotcha.
没问题 蝙蝠侠 我懂你的意思了
Keep the Big Blue Boy Scout out of trouble.
别让他惹上任何麻烦
Indeed. Hey, are you still here?
没问题 嘿 你还在这啊
Because Robin and I really need to get on with our duties. Right, pally?
罗宾和我已经要去执行任务了 对吧 伙伴
Right, Superman!
是的 超人
So long! Farewell! Happy travels!
再见啦 祝你旅途愉快
Ready to patrol the city, Superman?
超人 你准备好要见哥谭市了吗
I can show you where all the most dangerous criminals like to lurk.
我可以带你看看哥谭市最危险的地方
No, Robin, I’m afraid your first duty tonight is to complete your homework!
不了 罗宾 我想你今天的任务就是把你的功课写完
But… Uhuhuh.
但是… 不不不
Butts are for sittin’. Not for sassin’.
蛋是拿来吃的 不是说的
‘Least that’s what my ma used to say. Never understood it.
这是我妈以前常说的话 我以前都听不懂
Let’s go, youngster.
快去吧 小伙子
You might as well send me to jail.
你不如把我抓去关牢房♥里
We kept your old cell warm for ya, Harley.
我们帮你把你房♥间整理好了 哈莉
Hey, for a girl who likes to play jokes,
嘿 像你这么爱开玩笑的女生
why is it that Batman always gets the last laugh?
为什么笑到最后的都是蝙蝠侠啊
Ha! See what you did there. Good one.
瞧你说得真好
Ha. Everyone’s a comedian.
每个人都很会说笑话啊
Hey, Mr. J! I’m home!
嘿 小丑先生 我回来了
What’s this?
那是什么啊
Looks like the Bats are leaving the belfry!
看来蝙蝠侠要离开了啊
Well, while the Bats are away, the Joker will play!
嗯 蝙蝠侠一离开 小丑来捣蛋
That’s really not very funny.
这就不太好笑了
No, it’s not even a clever twist on the popular idiom involving cats and mice.
真的不太好笑 只是把老鼠和猫的俚语改一改
Agreed.
是啊
Everyone’s a critic.
人类就是意见很多
It’s you and me now, Spoony. I liberated you from the kitchen.
亲爱的小汤匙 只剩你和我了 我把你偷偷带出厨房♥
Time to return the favor. Can you do it?
机会是需要等待的 你愿意帮我吗
Sure thing, loser!
当然啦
Oh, Spoony, you’re the greatest.
汤匙汤匙 你真是太棒了
We’re going on vacation! We’re going on vacation!
我们要去度假啦 我们要去度假啦
We’re on vacation!
我们要去度假啦
Admit it, this was the best idea ever!
承认吧 这是有史以来最棒的主意
Yes, and it’s been quite refreshing.
是啊 真是让人耳目一新
Time to head back to Gotham.
该回哥谭市了吧
Oh, relax, Batman, you’re going to have a great time.
放轻松 蝙蝠侠 你会玩得很开心的
You’ll never guess what we’ve got lined up for you.
你一定猜不到我们安排了什么行程
Based on your excessive sentimentality,
依照你多余的感性
I theorize that you are taking me on a trip down memory lane,
我确信你会帮我安排一趟回忆之旅
retracing my formative steps with the various mentors
追溯过往的脚步去找以前的师♥父♥们
who helped me to become the Batman.
曾经帮助我成为蝙蝠侠的师♥父♥们
Ha! Wrong! We’re taking you on a trip down memory lane!
不 你错了 我们要带你去的是一趟回忆之旅
Retracing your formative steps with the various mentors who…
追溯过往的脚步去找以前的师…
Don’t be too hard on yourself, former Boy Wonder.
别太过要求自己了 小男孩
The only possible destination in this part of the world
在这世界上最有可能的目的地就是
is this tiny uncharted atoll,
在地图上未标示的小岛屿
the home of my old instructor, the venerable Madame Mantis.
我之前师♥父♥的家 敬爱的曼提斯女士
We’ve been exchanging emails with Madame Mantis for weeks now.
我们已经和曼提斯女士通信好几个礼拜了
She seems like such a sweet old lady. You’re her all-time favorite student.
她似乎是位慈祥和蔼的女士 而你是她最爱的学生
I just knew you’d want to see her.
原来你也想见见她
“Sweet old lady”? What did she teach you, Bats?
慈祥和蔼的女士 她能教你什么啊
Table manners and etiquette?
餐桌礼仪和仪态吗
I think you could do with a lesson in manners, sonny.
我想你的确需要好好教教礼仪 小伙子
Hey! Where’d you come from? I didn’t hear you…
嘿 你是从哪冒出来的 我都没听到…
Pointing?
这里不对
Uncle! Uncle!
叔叔 叔叔
I couldn’t help but hear you clomping around, bird boy.
我可是一直都能听到你的声音啊 乳臭未干的小鬼
Madame Mantis.
曼提斯女士
Please forgive the brash rudeness of my former apprentice.
请您原谅我这个不成熟又无礼的学徒
His youth leads him to foolishness.
他的年纪尚轻才如此莽撞
He is no more brash or foolhardy than you were, my former student.
他可没有你以前那么无礼喔 我的徒弟
I welcome you back with gladness in my heart, Batface.
我很开心你能回来 小蝙蝠
“Batface”?
小蝙蝠
Madame Mantis, it is so good to…
曼提斯女士 我也很开心…
You lowered your eyes during your bow.
鞠躬时眼神再低些
Your easy life in Gotham City has made you soft!
你在哥谭市的安逸生活让你更软弱了
Forgive me, sensei.
请原谅我 老师
“Forgive me”?
请原谅我
Madame Mantis, this is Batgirl.
曼提斯女士 这位是蝙蝠女
Hi, we met online.
嗨 我们之前有通过信
And you’ve already hit… Uh, met Nightwing.
然后你已经打… 见过夜翼了
Allow me to demonstrate to these young ones the art of hospitality.
请原谅我展示对年轻人好客的艺术
May I offer you some refreshing tea after your long journey?
在长途的旅程之后要不要来点醒脑茶呢
No, no, no. We’re fine.
不不不 不用客气
We had some on the plane. Really…
我们在飞机上有喝的 真的…
Why that sounds just lovely, Madame Mantis.
听起来真是不错啊 曼提斯女士
Tea? Now that’s more like it. I would love some nice, hot… Tea!
茶 听起来不错啊 我是该喝点热热的…茶
Please, Madame Mantis!
拜托 曼提斯女士
On second thought, I’m more of a coffee person.
后来想想 我好像比较喜欢喝咖啡
You want one lump or two?
你要一块还是两块糖
You must be the space between the teacups.
你们的破绽太多了
Madame Mantis’ unconventional teaching methods
曼提斯女士不按常理出牌的教学方式
instill absolute situational awareness at all times.
总是能够训练出适应各种攻击的能力
You’re telling me?
你现在才说
And I thought you were a tough teacher.
我以为你是最严格的老师了
I did my best,
我尽力了
but my training doesn’t hold a candle to the instruction I received here.
但是我的训练在这里根本不算什么
You wallow in nostalgia, Batface.
你还沉迷在过去啊 小蝙蝠
Nostalgia is the path a fool walks to a pity party.
沉迷在过去是傻子才会做的事
And a pity party is nothing but a stuffed bird in a cage with no door.
只有傻子才会让自己困在没有门的笼子里
Or is it?
不是吗
Yes. I see…
是的 我懂了
Wait, what? What are you trying to teach me, Madame Mantis?
等等 你到底想表达什么 曼提斯女士
Only this,
我要说的是
a man who does not expect a surprise attack in the middle of hearing wisdom
当你在听取智慧之语时 能够接得下突如其来的攻击吗
is like a worm who…
就像虫一样…
And you wonder why I never come to class reunions.
现在你们知道我为什么从来不上课了吧
Come now, student. It will be just like old times.
来吧 我亲爱的学生 就像以前一样
That’s what I’m afraid of.
这就是我担心的
Go get her, Batman!
蝙蝠侠 上啊
No giggling.
不准笑
You have kept much of the skill you learned here,
你还保有你从这里学到的技能
but you still lack the ability to defeat me.
但是你还是缺少打败我的本事
For your final test, you must attack without mercy!
你的期末考就是 不要有怜悯之心
Never!
不可能
Either you destroy me or I destroy you!
不是你打败我 就是我打败你
Madame Mantis, stop this madness!
曼提斯女士 请停止这场打斗
The only way to stop anything is for you to use the forbidden move!
停止这场打斗的唯一方法就是使用禁忌的攻击

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!