Batman will not be happy about this.
蝙蝠侠看到一定会不开心
All right, Joker, you may have tricked me once or twice.
好了小丑 也许你能戏弄我一次 或两次
I’m starting to see why the Bat bunch wanted that vacation.
我开始了解蝙蝠侠为什么需要放假了
How do you like your vacation so far?
你对于你假期还满意吗
Beautiful surroundings, a touch of adventure.
漂亮的环境 充满冒险
Waterfall! Waterfall?
有瀑布 瀑布
Come on. Okay, this thing is bottomless.
喔 拜托 好吧 这是个无底洞
A bottomless pit is a spatial impossibility.
无底洞其实不可能存在
This is just a very, very, very deep hole.
这只不过是很深很深的洞
You know, your secrets have gazed into me, enough already.
你知道吗 你的秘密对我来说已经够多了
When are you going to tell us what’s really going on here?
你什么时候才要告诉我们这到底是怎么一回事
I’ve not yet deduced the end of this mystery.
我还不知道这件事什么时候会结束
But the beginning of it began long ago,
我只知道很久以前开始的
when Deathstroke and I were best friends.
当我和丧钟还是好朋友的时候
It all started when I had just become a student at Madame Mantis’ dojo.
事情开始于我们都还是曼提斯女士道场里的学生
I remember it so clearly.
我还清楚地记得
Our very first class together was Arts and Crafts.
我们的第一课就是手工艺术
Time’s up, miserable rookies. Show me your art now.
时间到了 小鬼们 把你们艺术品给我看
Not bad, rich kid.
不错啊 有钱的小鬼
You are a regular Michelangelo in papier-mâché.
你真是纸类艺术界的米开朗基罗
From now on, I’ll call you Batface.
从现在开始 我就叫你小蝙蝠
Show me yours, sourpuss.
给我看你的吧 丧气鬼
Ah! Scary.
太可怕了
I’m not finished, I only painted half of it.
我还没完成啊 我才画好一半而已
Believe me, it won’t help.
相信我 完成也好不到哪里去
You’ll be the death of me, boy.
对我来说 这作品已死
That’s so terrifying, it almost gave me a stroke.
真是太可怕了 简直差点把我吓死
From now on, I’ll call you Strokedeath.
从现在开始 我要叫你钟丧
Oh. That sounds weird. How about Deathstroke?
听起来很奇怪耶 叫丧钟好吗
Strokedeath!
钟丧
Madame Mantis’ preferential treatment of me
曼提斯女士对我的特殊训练
eventually set the stage for my relationship with Slade.
是我和史莱德关系破裂的最后关键
Very good, Batface.
小蝙蝠 做得好
You have mastered all the techniques I have given you.
你已经掌握了我教给你的所有技能
There is but one skill left…
只剩下最后一个
The forbidden move.
那就是禁忌的攻击
I would be honored to learn whatever Madame Mantis deems fit.
我很乐意学习曼提斯女士所有的课程
No, I have been here longer. I am the senior student.
不 我来得比较久 我的年级比较高
You have to teach me the technique first.
你应该先教我才对
I teach what I teach to those ready to be taught.
我只教准备好的人
And you are not ready, Strokedeath.
而你还没准备好 钟丧
It’s Deathstroke and I’m ready for anything.
我是丧钟 而且我已经准备好了
I am Slade Wilson.
我是史莱德·威尔森
I am the best at everything I do,
我做什么都是最棒的
and you waste your senile talents on this fool?
而你却要把技能都教给这个笨蛋
I don’t need you or your stupid forbidden move.
我也不需要你的什么愚蠢禁忌攻击
I’ll become the greatest fighter the world has ever known,
我会成世界上最厉害的打手
and I’ll do it on my own.
而我会自己完成
I didn’t see Slade again for years.
我好多年没有看到史莱德
The next time I saw him, he had become Deathstroke,
当我再次见到他 他已经成为丧钟
the world’s most deadly mercenary.
世界上最致命的佣兵
Okay, wow, you were a kid once? What about that Trogowog dude?
好的 所以你也有年轻的时候 那个丑丑的家伙呢
To be continued.
以后再说
Welcome to the land of the Trogowogs.
欢迎来到丑恶基地
A secret world protected by Madame Mantis
由曼提斯女士守护
and hidden from the corruptive influence of mankind.
是人类从未到过的地方
Welcome, Batman.
欢迎光临 蝙蝠侠
Don’t move, I’ve got you right where I want you.
别动 你就在那里等着被我抓
Who’s got who? I’ve got you.
是谁要被抓 是我会抓住你
Oh, how I love a surprise party. Wouldn’t you agree?
我最爱惊喜派对了 你说是吗
Indubitably, they were wonderfully surprised.
没有错 他们都吓了一跳
Good show, Master Deathstroke.
丧钟主人 做得好
Batman, Batgirl and Nightwing…
蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠女还有夜翼
So nice of you to…
真开心看到你…
If you say, “Nice of you to drop in,”
如果你要说真开心看到你掉进来
you immediately lose all credibility as a supervillain.
你的确是个超级坏蛋
That’s not what I was going to say. Oh, what were you going to say?
我没有要那样说 那你要说什么
Well, I don’t want to tell you now.
嗯 我现在不想讲了
And as for you, Batface,
而至于你 小蝙蝠
if you want your junior helpers to survive the next five seconds,
如果你还想要你的师♥父♥多活五秒
you know what to do.
你知道该怎么做吧
If you think the mighty Dark Knight is about to surrender,
如果你以为这样就能让黑暗骑士投降
you’ve got another…
你就大错特错了
I stand corrected.
我收回刚刚说的
Come to me, my yummy piece of pepperoni.
来吧 好吃的披萨
Hey, there… Uh, Cyborg.
嗨 你好 我是钢骨
Wow, Superman, hi.
嗨 超人
I definitely wasn’t eating pizza at the Hall of Justice very special table.
我绝对没有在监控台前吃披萨
Ah. Good, good. Fantastic.
很好 很好 太好了
Superman, is anything…
超人 一切都…
Wrong? What?
还好吗 什么
No, no, everything’s great.
很好 很好 一切都很好
I just thought maybe you might want to uh, hang out a little.
我只是在想 也许你有空出来聚聚
You know, like you kids say.
你知道嘛 就是你们常说的
You know what? Maybe a little help around here
还有啊 也许你可以来伸个援手
wouldn’t be completely unwelcome. Hey, Wonder Woman’s here.
我是非常地欢迎你喔 嘿 神奇女侠在这儿
You want to ask her? No! No, no, no.
你要问问她吗 不 不 不
No need to bother her, we got this.
不需要打扰她 我们自己处理就好
No real reason to mention it to anyone in the League, ever.
也不需要去找正义联盟的其他人
Oh. Okay. Whatever. Happy to help. Just you and me, taking on crime.
好的 我懂了 就你和我 我很乐意帮忙打击犯罪
We’ll be a great team. Absolutely.
我们一定合作无间 没有错
Just like Batman and Robin. Fine, see you soon.
就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾 好啦 等会见
Very soon. Please hurry.
马上见 要快点喔
“Just like Batman and Robin.”
“就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾”
Quit it, you little cave-monkey-thing.
别弄了 你们这群像猴子的东西
Cave-monkey-thing?
我们像猴子
Well, I never. Dear sir, we are Trogowogs.
不像啊 先生 我们是丑丑格
An ancient species that walked the Earth long before you surface dwellers arrived.
我们是很古老的物种 在你们出现前就居住在地球上了
And your brash words have vexed our refined sensibilities.
而你无礼的言辞已经伤害到了我们
What have you done with our sensei, Deathstroke?
丧钟 你对我们的师♥父♥到底做了什么
The old Mantis is fine, Batman.
曼提斯人还好好的
For now.
就目前来就
Madame Mantis guarded the secret of the Trogowogs like a pearl inside an oyster,
曼提斯女士守护丑丑格 就像牡蛎保护珍珠一样
inside a safe, inside a vault, inside a mountain with no door.
既安全又隐密 是在深山里且无法轻易抵达
But somehow you found a way in.
但是你却进来了
Not me, Batman.
蝙蝠侠 一开始进来的不是我
The mystery is just killing you isn’t it?
这些秘密快把你搞疯了是吗
I’m enjoying that.
我真爱看你这样
But I’m not the villain who will be monologuing the plot details.
我可不是那种会交代细节又爱碎碎念的坏蛋
You’ll meet him soon enough.
你很快就会见到他了
“Monologuing”? That’s not a proper word, is it?
碎碎念 这形容词是不是不太好
Well, I should say not.
我不会说这个词
Surface dwellers seem to have a mania for slang.
他们地面上的人都很喜欢讲粗话
Bane.
班恩
I think you mean “Lord Bane,” Batman.
我觉得你应该称呼我为班恩大帝
Deathstroke and Bane? Working together?
丧钟和班恩 他们联手了
Maybe they met while mask shopping.
可能只是一起买♥♥面具吧
Welcome to my underground nation.
欢迎来到我的地下王国
The newly named Bane-donia.
这是新的班恩多尼亚王国
Bane-landia?
班恩蓝尼亚
Bane-sylvania.
那班恩席尼维亚
Banedanistan? Needs work.
班恩达尼史坦 你再想想吧
Whatever you call it, Bane, your totalitarian occupation of these Trogowogs
班恩 不管你要叫它什么 你占据丑丑格的计划
is destined to fail.
都注定会失败
Despite your fiendish use of their mind-influencing crystal,
尽管你处心积虑得到他们控制心灵的水晶
the Psyche Stone.
也就是心智石
You see? I told you.
你看吧 我就跟你说过了
The old Mantis shared all of her secrets with him.
那个老曼提斯把所有秘密都跟他讲了
Well, I wish would share some secrets with us because I got nothing.
嗯 真希望有人能把事情讲清楚 因为我都搞不清楚
I got no idea what’s going on here.
我不知道现在是什么状况

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!