Well, maybe you talked in your sleep? Ow!
可能你会说梦话吧
Batman, we’ve got to find a way to escape
蝙蝠侠 我们要赶快找到逃出去的方法
so we can liberate the Trogowogs from Bane’s rule.
我们就可以把丑丑格从班恩的手上救出来
Hello, escape-proof cage, confiscated utility belts.
哈啰 这笼子坚不可摧 多功能皮带又被没收了
We’re all helpless here. Not quite.
我们没希望了 也不完全是这样
Deathstroke was so focused on getting my utility belt,
丧钟只顾着夺走我的多功能皮带
he overlooked the one thing that can get us out of here.
他却没看到能够帮我们离开这的工具
What? He missed that?
什么 他没看到那东西
I say, what is that?
所以这到底是什么
This, Prince Grungle, is my Bat-brick separator.
格格王子 这个啊 是我的蝙蝠积木拆解器
Observe.
你看
Holy crowbar.
搞什么啊
That titanic tool could topple a tower.
有这巨大的东西就能拆掉整个塔
I did it again, didn’t I?
我是不是曾经做过这件事
Focus.
专心点
Once I break through, we’ll have to move quickly to stop Bane.
一旦我拆了这个地方 我们要赶快阻止班恩
Because if we don’t, no force on Earth will be able to stop his Trogowog army.
如果我们阻止不了他 就没有人可以阻止他的丑丑格军团
Not even the Justice League.
甚至连正义联盟都不行
So kind of you gentlemen to provide dinner on our first date,
两位男士人真好 第一次约会就准备晚餐
especially when you’re the main course. Mighty Aphrodite.
还特地把自己变成主餐 神奇女侠来了
It’s a good thing you boys called for backup.
听到你们两位需要支援真是个好消息
Now, tell me what you’ve done to my friends.
现在 请你老实说你对我的朋友做了什么
My special plant pheromones have intoxicated your friends
我使用特殊的植物荷尔蒙对你朋友下了毒
and placed them under my control.
让他们屈服于我
And now I have you, too.
而下一个就是你了
We overheard Cyborg’s pathetic call for your help.
我们早就知道钢骨要你过来帮忙
We’ve been waiting for you.
我们一直都在等你
Now the real fun begins.
好玩的才正要开始
Ladies and gentlemen, Cyborgs, Supermen and Wonder Women.
女士们先生们 欢迎钢骨 超人 还有神奇女侠
Welcome to Gotham’s preeminent party palace,
欢迎来到哥谭市的最恶派对皇宫
the Joker Fun House.
小丑奇趣屋
Fun for us, anyway.
只有我们会觉得好玩吧
Oh, Spoony, you’re so bad.
小汤匙 你好坏
Is that a talking spoon?
那汤匙会讲话
I’ve had enough of this nonsense, Joker.
我受够你的低级趣味了 小丑
I’m not falling for any more tricks.
我不会再掉入你的陷阱
Did somebody say “falling”?
刚刚是有人说”掉入”吗
You two need to work on your emergency stops.
你们两个要再好好训练飞行时的紧急刹车
Out of the water and into the frying pan.
过了那关那这一关呢
Give it up, Penguin. Unlike Batman, bullets have no effect on…
放弃吧 企鹅人 我跟蝙蝠侠不一样 子弹对我…
What is that?
那是什么东西啊
A fish?
是鱼吗
I hate Gotham City. Ugh. Its criminals are so weird.
我讨厌哥谭市 这里的罪犯真是太奇怪了
Don’t worry, Superman, I’ve activated my internal nose plugs
超人别担心 我已经把鼻子塞住了
and deactivated my gag reflex.
也抑制住了想吐的欲望
I’ll pluck that foul fish-flinging fowl.
我会很快地把这些鱼给处理掉
Unlike real penguins, this one can fly.
我跟一般的企鹅不一样 我会飞喔
Scarecrow, hit ’em with your fear gas.
让他们尝尝恐惧瓦斯
Look how high up we are. No, no, no.
你看这里好高好高 不 不 不
I’m suddenly afraid of heights.
我突然好怕高喔
Ha-ha! Looks like you forgot to buckle up.
看来你们忘记系安全带了喔
Too bad, because the ride’s only just beginning.
太可惜了 因为这才刚开始
Hello. Hey, Robin.
哈啰 嘿 罗宾
Starfire and I are about to finish off Giganta here in Metropolis.
俏娇娃和我要去找乐子 我们要搭车出去
How about you ditch the cave and join us for our next adventure, Pizza Pandemonium.
不如你也一起来吧 一起去冒险 去披萨餐厅
Sorry, Beast Boy, no can do.
抱歉 野兽小子 我不能去
What? Because it’s a school night?
什么 因为明天要上学吗
Or is it really because you’re a…
还是是因为你其实是一只…
Chicken, get it? Because I became a chicken?
弱鸡 我是一只弱鸡
Save some pizza for me.
帮我留点披萨
I have to stay here in Gotham and handle a big problem.
我必须留在哥谭市处理这个大问题
The air is just electric today, isn’t it?
今天的空气充满活力啊 是吗
It’s as though something exciting will happen at any moment.
好像随时都会发生什么刺♥激♥的事
Scintillating. I’m all atingle.
真是让人兴奋 我也觉得很兴奋
The coast is clear. Come quickly.
岸边安全 快走
Thank you, old friend.
谢谢你 老朋友
What now? Find our way back up the nearly bottomless pit?
现在呢 我们要回去那个近乎无底的洞
Once we climb up a few miles,
只要再爬几英里
we should be able to signal the rest of the Justice League for help.
我们就可以联络正义联盟 寻求他们的帮助
Ow! What was that for?
为什么打我
A book with no pages is never overdue from the library.
一本没有内容的书 是不会在图书馆里待太久的
Right. What?
是啊 什么意思啊
Madame Mantis is saying that Bane is a bully.
曼提斯女士的意思是说 班恩就只是个混混
And the only way to deal with a bully is to stand up to them.
面对混混的唯一方法就是正面迎击
Our decampment from that ghastly Gulag has been discovered.
我们从恐怖监狱逃出来的事被发现了
What shall we do?
我们该怎么办
Remember, Grungle, bravery isn’t what you feel, it’s what you do.
格格 你要记住 所谓勇气跟感觉无关 而是取决于你的行动
Batman, hear me. There is no escape for you.
蝙蝠侠 听好了 逃跑是没用的
The tyrant. He’s grown to gargantuan proportions.
是那个坏蛋 他变得好大啊
Flee!
快逃啊
Calm yourself, Prince Grungle.
冷静点 格格王子
Bane’s merely using the Psyche Stone to project this image of himself.
班恩只是使用 了心智石来投影自己的影像
Turn yourself in and I may spare the lives of your friends.
出来面对 我也许可以放过你的朋友们
Prince Grungle! Wait, it’s nothing.
格格王子 等等 这又没什么
Wrong. It is something.
你错了 这是最可怕的
It is a trap.
这是一个陷阱
Well, well, well.
喔 喔 喔
The prince.
是王子啊
Or should I say, the former prince, future sushi.
或者我应该说 旧王子 新料理
We’ve been searching forever.
我们已经找很久了
We should forget looking for him and get back to the surface world for reinforcements.
我们不能再找下去了 得回到地面寻求支援
Grungle is alone and he’s frightened.
格格现在自己一个人 一定很害怕
This whole weird underworld plus our world is doomed
这奇怪的地底王国还有我们的世界 都会完蛋的
if Bane gets his hands on Bats again.
如果班恩又把蝙蝠侠抓走的话
Now that’s frightening.
真是太可怕了
It’s too late. Grungle has certainly been recaptured.
太迟了 格格已经被抓走了
Oh, come on, you can’t possibly know… Batman.
拜托 你怎么可能知道 蝙蝠侠
I have a friend here who’d like to talk to you.
我这里有个朋友 想要跟你说说话
On second thought, he’s not much of a talker.
不过呢 他好像话不多
More of a whimperer.
只是一直啜泣
And he won’t even be doing that much longer.
但是他啜泣也啜不了多久了
I will see you soon.
我们等等见
You can’t go back for him. You’re playing right into his hands.
你不能回去救他 这样就会正中他的目的
But we can’t leave Grungle for dead.
但是我们也不能不管格格啊
You go, I’ll try to free Grungle.
你离开吧 我来想办法救格格
He can’t get the secret from me. No one can crack this old nut.
他拿我没辙的 没有人可以打击我这个老石头
No, there’s only one way to stop Bane.
不 还有一个办法可以阻止班恩
How?
什么办法
By giving him the secret of the forbidden move.
就是告诉他禁忌的攻击
This Kryptonite bathtub is strangely soothing.
这个氪星石制的浴缸让人虚软无力
Must be those vegetables Poison Ivy added to this soup we’re sitting in.
一定是因为毒藤女又放了些植物进去
Despite our certain demise I just feel so calm right now.
先别说我们会不会死 我现在觉得还蛮平静的
I blame the spoon.
我觉得一定是汤匙害的
Why’s that? It’s a soup spoon.
为什么 因为它是汤匙
And very soon now, Spoony, they’ll be boiled away into vapors.
小汤匙 很快地 他们就会慢慢煮沸成为水蒸气
And we’ll be rid of half of the world’s most annoying superheroes.
然后我们就可以彻底摆脱这些烦人的超级英雄
Emphasis on the soup.
然后就可以尽情捣蛋了
He’s breaking.
他快不行了
Must fight stone.
我一定要战胜这块石头
Dance.
跳舞吧
Dance!
跳舞
He wants to dance?
他想要跳舞
The mind is like a brain-shaped piñata, Deathstroke.
丧钟 这心灵就像是长得像大脑形状的皮纳塔
As we beat it to shreds, the hard candies of random memory spills
只要我们打破它的外壳 记忆的糖果就会掉出来
on the lawn of destiny.
这一切都是注定好的
Increase the power.
增加心智石的能量
This move does not kill.
这个攻击并不会致死
It is worse.
但是后果会更严重
It splits the body into pieces, but life remains.
他会使身体变成碎片 但是依然活着
That’s horrible.
真是太可怕了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!