And cue monologue.
这就是碎碎念吗
Ooh! I do so love a good story. Ssh! It’s about to begin.
我最喜欢听故事了 要开始了
Well, you see… Bane must be using that Psyche Stone
嗯 你看看 班恩一定是用那颗心智石
to mentally transform the Trogowogs into assassins infused with his fury
控制了丑丑格的心智 来建立他的军队
and Deathstroke’s martial arts skills.
以及丧钟的武术技能
Ah. But that’s only part… Ooh. Of course.
但是这只是第一步 当然
He’s creating an army to conquer the world, no doubt.
他要建立一个军队来对抗整个世界
And in order to make his army undefeatable he needs them to learn the forbidden move.
为了使他的军队坚不可摧 他要他们学习禁忌的攻击
But… So they kidnapped Madame Mantis
但是… 所以他们绑♥架♥了曼提斯女士
and tried to extract the forbidden move from her mind using the Psyche Stone.
试图透过心智石来让曼提斯女士教授禁忌的攻击
Yes, and… But they failed
对 然后呢 但是他们失败了
because her will is too strong.
因为曼提斯女士的心太过坚定
So they lured me here to try to pry the secret from my mind.
所以他们把目标转向我 要控制我的心灵
Brilliant. Well played.
真是太厉害了 很厉害的推理
You know, detectives, you take the fun out of being a villain sometimes.
你知道吗 大侦探 你这样会剥夺坏蛋的乐趣
But only sometimes.
有时候啦
Good day to you. And you.
祝你有美好的一天 你也是
I’ll never talk. You won’t have to.
我不会说的 你不用说啊
It’s only a matter of time before the Psyche Stone
再过一段时间 心智石就会直接
rips the information we want directly from your mind.
呈现我们想要知道的东西
Come now, Batman. Share and share alike.
快啊 蝙蝠侠 快告诉我们吧
Over my dead body. That can be arranged.
你等着收尸吧 很快就会了
The Psyche Stone energy is deadly,
心智石的能力是相当致命的
and you’ve been bathing in it for quite some time.
而且你也已经承受好一阵子了
Yes, show us. Show us what we want to know.
对 快告诉我们吧 快给我们看我们渴求的东西
Show us the forbidden move.
快告诉我们什么是禁忌的攻击
Oh, it’s a motion picture story.
是电影放映的形式耶
Mmm. This is such an exciting day.
今天真是个刺♥激♥的一天
Watch carefully, Batface.
看仔细了 小蝙蝠
I don’t go around showing the forbidden move every day.
我不是每天都会展示禁忌的攻击
Is this going to be on the test? Yes, the test of life!
这会是考试的一部份吗 是的 在你的一生中都是
Observe and marvel at the forbidden move.
先好好观察 我再解说
Oh! Here it comes.
要开始了
Amazing.
真是太厉害了
But I told you, Master, I’ve vowed never to take a life.
师♥父♥ 但是我告诉过你 我发过誓不杀人
This move does not kill.
这个攻击并不会致死
It is worse.
但是后果会更严重
It splits the body into pieces,
它会使身体变成碎片
but life remains.
但是却依然活着
Awesome! Awesome!
太酷了 太酷了
That’s horrible. Duh!
太可怕了 就是
I know, that’s why it’s called the forbidden move.
我知道 所以它才被称之为禁忌的攻击
Then why show me it at all? Hey, who’s the master here?
那为什么要教我这个 我是老师 我来决定要教什么
Now, it’s very simple, you just form your hand into a C-shape
现在呢 很简单 你只要把你的手弄成C的形状
and…
然后…
No!

Oh, I say, it was only just arriving at the good part.
才刚进入故事最精彩的部份
Mmm, how very anticlimactic.
突然就这样结束了
Get back in that beam. We must have that secret.
把他移回心智光束下 我们一定要知道那个秘密
No, he’s barely surviving now.
不 他只剩一口气了
If the beam destroys him before we have our prize, it is lost to us forever.
如果光束在我们知道秘密前杀死了他 就前功尽弃了
Come now, Deathstroke, where is your spirit of hospitality?
拜托 丧钟 你的热情和好客的态度呢
Put him in the Presidential Suite.
把他放到客房♥里去
Holy garbage truck, Gotham City is filthy with criminals.
该死的一团糟 哥谭市到处都是罪犯
Holy what? Why are you talking like that?
该死的什么 你怎么这样讲话
Wait, you don’t usually wear a cape, do you, Cyborg?
等等 你以前不♥穿♥斗篷的不是吗 钢骨
Uh. Yes.
是啊
Yes, I do.
是啊
And would you please call me Boy Wonder?
你可以叫我神奇小子吗
X-ray vision reveals…
X光扫射显示
I believe we’ve found the lady criminal called Poison Ivy.
我想我们找到的女性罪犯叫做毒藤女
Holy horticulture, Bat… I mean Superman.
真是该死的藤蔓 蝙蝠… 我是说超人
What do we do now? Follow my lead.
那现在该怎么办 跟我来
We’ll have this plant back in her pot before you can say “evergreen.”
在你的脸变绿之前 我们得把这植物送回花盆里
Not bad.
不错喔
I’m sorry, ma’am, but I’m afraid your thieving days are over.
抱歉 女士 我很遗憾地告诉你 你逍遥的日子要结束了
You wouldn’t hit a lady, would you, boys?
你们是不会对女士动手的 对吧 男士们
Why, no. Of course not.
为什么要动手 当然不会
But I mean… Good.
我是说… 很好
This may be more difficult than I thought.
这比我想象中的还困难
Wonder Woman? Okay. Call Wonder Woman.
要叫神奇女侠了吗 好吧 呼叫神奇女侠
With the light of the underworld coming from bioluminescent plants
这些地底下的光 是植物自发性的光芒
and strange phosphorescent stones, it’s a land of perpetual day,
而奇怪的发光石头 居然可以一直发光
impossible to keep time, yet…
不太可能争取时间
We must try.
但我们还是要试试
We’ve been here for about an hour. That sounds about right.
我们在这里已经快一小时了 是的 没错
Is someone there?
那里有人吗
Monstrous humans, stay back!
是恐怖的人类 退后
Madame Mantis.
曼提斯女士
It must be the real one. She’s quite real and quite weak.
她一定是真的曼提斯女士 她是真的 但是很虚弱
My cane.
我的拐杖
My cane.
我的拐杖
Here it is.
在这里
Are you all right? Ow!
你还好吗
Of course I’m not all right, dumbo.
我当然不好啦 你这个笨蛋
I’ve been tortured by a magic rock for two weeks.
我被那石头折腾了两个礼拜
But I didn’t break.
但是我没有被打败
I don’t know how she endured it. Mantis is so very strong.
我不知道她是怎么撑过来的 曼提斯非常强大
I, on the other hand, am so very weak.
而我呢 非常没用
Oh, you’re not so bad, kid.
孩子 你没有那么糟
You take good care of Madame Mantis.
你把我照顾得很好啊
This is Prince Grungle, rightful ruler of this place.
这是格格王子 这地方的领导者
They’re coming. Quickly, we must cower.
他们来了 快点 我们要躲起来
Batman!
蝙蝠侠
Stay away from her, you brute.
离她远一点 你这个畜牲
Some prince you turned out to be.
这位是王子还是什么
Yes, all the backbone of a jellyfish.
都是一群没用的水母
Lucky for us, Bane showed up when he did.
能够遇到班恩我们真是太幸运了
Never
我永远不会说出
tell forbidden move.
禁忌的攻击
Oh, I’m sorry, but you will, Batface.
小蝙蝠 我很抱歉 但是你一定会说出来的
Madame Mantis.
曼提斯女士
That stone of theirs is strong.
他们的心智石力量太大
Almost too strong, even for me.
即使是我也快承受不住
Oh, this is all my fault.
都是我的错
When Bane arrived here, I was too weak to stop him.
当班恩来这里的时候 因为我能力太弱而无法阻止
Also a little bit chicken. Nightwing.
而且还胆小 夜翼
Prince Grungle is clearly one of the good guys.
格格王子很明显是个好人
A little respect?
你可以尊重他一下吗
No, no, he’s quite right.
不用 不用 他说的是对的
I am no real prince.
我根本就不是什么王子
A proper prince would’ve been brave, put up a fight.
一个合格的王子应该是无畏的 在战争时挺身而出
But I didn’t know how.
但是我不知道该怎么做
We Trogowogs have always been a peaceful people.
丑丑格是个爱好和平的民族
We used the sacred stone to spread friendship and love.
我们会用神秘石来散播友情和爱情
Until Bane arrived.
一直到班恩来后
He had heard whispers of our existence, rumors of our great wealth.
他听到了关于我们拥有巨大财富的谣言
Finally, after a long search, he found us
经过长久的搜寻 终于找到了我们
and used the Psych Stone to teach our people to hate.
他使用了心智石让族人们学会仇恨
He destroyed my father, the king, while I watched,
班恩杀死我爸爸 也就是我们国王 而我也眼睁睁的看着
frozen in fear.
感受那样的恐惧
Now the Trogowogs are a violent mob and follow a king of hate.
现在的丑丑格十分残忍♥ 而且被凶恶的国王统治着
Don’t be too hard on your people, Grungle.
格格王子 别太苛求你的人♥民♥了
Bane is pretty scary.
班恩的确是个很可怕的人
And everyone is afraid sometimes.
而且每个人都有害怕的时候
Bravery is just fighting for what you know is right even when you’re afraid.
所谓勇敢是你诚实面对你的恐惧
Bane’s corruption of the Trogowogs is a travesty of justice.
班恩对丑丑格做的事 绝对是不义的
As you know, Batface, my family befriended Trogowogs centuries ago.
小蝙蝠 就你所知 我家人和丑丑格几世纪前就是朋友
We perfected our martial arts to protect and defend them.
我们练的武术就是要保护他们
I don’t know how Bane discovered the secret of the Trogowogs.
我不知道班恩是如何发现丑丑格的秘密

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!