我有个更好的主意
Now, isn’t this better?
这不是更好吗?
At least we can see
what we’re dealing with.
至少我们能看见我们正交易的东西
OK,final offer.
好了,最后的报价
I want this property. I want it.
我想要这财产,我想要它
It just so happens…
是这样的…
I grew up five blocks
from where we’re standing.
我在离这儿5个街区的地方长大
I’m all right.
我没事
Right in the middle
of this godforsaken slum.
也正是这个被上帝抛弃的贫民窟的中心
It’s been my lifelong dream
to come back and rebuild it.
回来并重建它是我一生的梦想
It’s OK. You can laugh.
没关系,请随便笑
I don’t expect you
to understand my feelings.
我不期望你明白我的感受
After all, you’re a rich man’s son.
毕竟,你是一个富人的儿子
You were born into money.
你生来就含着银汤匙
What. are you kidding?
My father left me five million.
多么可笑?我爸爸只留给我五百万
It’s nothing.
那不算什么
No. no. no. Nothing is nothing!
不,不,没有就是一无所有!
These people down here
have nothing. Zero!
下面的那些人一无所有,零!
Look. I don’t want
to hurt your feelings.
不是我低估你
You couldn’t survive
ten minutes down here.
你在那里都活不过十分钟
Don’t be ridiculous.
I would survive anywhere.
真可笑,我在哪都能生存
Right. Without your money
and your credit cards?
没有钱和信♥用♥卡♥?
Yes.
没错
Without identifying yourself
to anyone as Goddard Bolt?
没人认识你是戈达德博尔特吗?
Yes.
没错
For a modest period of time–
呆上一小段时间
I don’t know. Let’s say, thirty days?
不知道,让我想想,三十天?
Absolutely.
绝对行
It’s a bet.
打赌
Bet? What are you talking about?
打赌?你说些什么呢?
Well. what you just said–that
you could survive down here…
你说你能在那里生存
without using any
of your resources for 3O days.
在没有任何外援的情况下生活三十天
If you do it. you get
my half of the property.
如果你做到了,我的那一半属于你
You don’t do it.
I’m gonna get yours.
要是做不到,你的那一半就是我的
I’m sorry. Wasn’t that the bet?
对不起,那不是在打赌吗?
You conniving son of a bitch.
你小子真够狡诈
Yes!

It’s a bet.
打赌
You’ve underestimated me. Vance.
I can do it.
你低估了我,万斯,我能做到的
You can’t do it!
You’ll never make it!
你做不到的,你永远也做不到
This is insane. This is crazy.
You’ll never survive.
真疯狂!你将活不下去的
Pritchard. be quiet.
Fergueson, go on.
布里查德,安静。佛咖森,继续
Thank you. If you leave
the prescribed slum area…
谢谢,如果你离开了规定的区域
or try to remove this
ankle alarm. it will go off…
或者试图取下警报,你就输了
and if we receive
a sustained alarm signal…
如果我们收到了一个持久的警报
for more than thirty seconds.
you’ll forfeit the bet.
超过了三十秒,你也输了
After thirty days, the alarm
will automatically deactivate.
三十天后,警报会自动解除
Are these conditions understood?
明白了吗?
Understood.
明白
-And we have your word on that?
-Yes. You have my word on it.
我们能相信你吗?是的,我会信守承诺
Pritchard, I’m giving
you and your partners…
布里查德,我将让你和你的搭档…
my power of attorney.
全权代理我
I’m trusting you to look
after all my legal affairs…
我相信你能处理好我的一切事务
for the next thirty days.
在接下来的三十天时间里
Take it. Take it all.
I won’t need anything.
拿走,都拿走,我什么也不需要
And you won’t need this either.
这个你也不需要
What are you doing?
你干什么?
I have to make sure
no one recognizes you.
我得确信没人能认出你
That was stitched in.
这是粘上去的
Give me a comb.
给我把梳子
I don’t think you realize
what you’re getting into.
我想你还没意识到你正在做什么
You’ve never slept in the street before.
你以前从来没有睡过大街
You’ve never eaten out of garbage cans.
你也没有从垃极桶里捡过东西吃
You’re used to a hearty breakfast.
你习惯于丰盛的早餐
This is ludicrous. Look at you
without your toupee.
真荒唐!看看你没有假发的模样
You look like somebody
who only makes $50,000 a year.
你看起来像个一年才赚50000美元的家伙
Mr. Bolt. Please don’t do this.
博尔特,请不要那样做
Let me suggest
you wait twenty-four hours.
我建议你再等二十四个小时
-At least sleep on it.
-I’ve given my word.
至少睡一觉再说。我已经发誓了
Do you want me to go back on my word?
你们想叫我违背诺言?
-Would you go back on your word?
-Certainly. We’re lawyers.
你们会违背诺言吗?当然,我们是律师
Give me that contract.
给我协议
OK. Goddard. here we are.
戈达德,我们到了
Come on.
过来
Now. in thirty days.
at the exact moment of sunset…
30天后,准确地说是在日落时分
all of this property
is gonna be yours or mine.
这些财产都是你的或者我的
Either way. I think we should
have a big party at my house.
我想我们应当在我家里开个晚会
-Let’s make it at my house.
-OK, your house.
到我家里来吧。好的,在你家
For the look.
这样更像
-Thanks.
-Let’s get out of here.
谢谢。我们走
“Ooms.”
住宿
Excuse me.
打扰下
Two fifty a night.
Checkout–eleven a.m.
一晚2.5美元,上午11点得离开
You pay in advance.
先付帐
May I see the room first?
我可以先看下房♥间吗?
Right behind me. through
those curtains. Take a Look.
在我后面,通过窗帘,看一看
It’s rather crowded. isn’t it?
相当拥挤,不是吗?
Yeah. We get good word of mouth.
是的,我们这口碑很好
Do you have a singIe room?
有单人间吗?
With or without a jacuzzi?
要不要按♥摩♥浴缸?
Look. I got one bed Left.
只有一张剩床
You want it or not?
Make up your mind.
你到底要不要?拿定主意
I’ll take it.
我要
OK. Sign the register.
好的,在这儿登记
-What was that? A roach?
-No. A mouse. Just a baby.
那是什么?蟑螂? 不,一只小老鼠
Look. it’s two-fifty in advance.
请先付2.50美元
Two-fifty.
2.50美元
Could we have a private
conversation just entre nous?
我们能不能私下谈谈?
All right. Listen.
I’m not realIy a derelict.
好的,听着,我不是一个真流浪汉
I’m down here on a wager.
I happen to be…
我来这里是为了一个赌约。我是…
one of the richest men in
the country. if not the richest.
这国家最富有人之一,也可能是最富有的
The richest?
最富有的?
Yes. and if you give me
a bed tonight…
是的,如果你今晚给我一张床…
at the end of this month,
I will give you $10,000.
月底我将给你10,000美元.
All right. I’ll up the ante.
好吧,涨价

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!