I know.
我知道
Sailor, you were a little man…
塞罗,你个子很小…
often covered with dirt and filth…
充满着污秽…
and the last thing that you ate….
你最后吃的东西…
but your heart was always good and clean…
但你的心是好的,纯洁的
and I hope you get your final wish…
希望你实现最后的愿望
and your ashes make it out to sea.
让骨灰汇入大海吧
Good luck.
祝你好运
So long, Sailor. Bye, Sailor.
永别了,塞罗。再见了,塞罗
All the best.
最美好的祝福
-Bye, Sailor.
-God bless you, Sailor.
再见,塞罗,上天保佑你
Rest in peace, Sailor.
安息吧,塞罗
Excuse me.
打扰下
I’m sorry. Am I interrupting?
对不起,打扰了?
I’m interrupting, aren’t l?
Yeah, I should go.
我打扰了,是吗?哦,我得走
I should go, because this is wrong.
我要走因为这是错误的
lt’s stupid. lt’s wrong.
愚蠢,错误
lt’s morally and ethically wrong…
十足的错误…
for me to even be here, isn’t it?
对我到这里来说,是吗?
Because we all know that your client…
因为我们知道你的客户…
only has two days to go to win the bet.
只有两天赢这个赌局了
Looks like he’s going to win it.
Therefore, I have no business…
他马上要赢了,也很快不关我的事
even being here, do l?
也包括来这里,是吗?
I’m just gonna put it simply, gentlemen.
先生们,长话短说
Would you consider…
你们是否考虑过…
betraying the man for whom
you’ve worked ten years…
背叛你们曾经为之工作过十年的人吗?
in exchange for–
how do you say this–
为了获得—
你怎么说这样的话?
just a shitload of money?
一大笔钱?
I made it.
我做到了
I can’t believe it. I made it.
我无法相信,我做到了
My last day.
我的最后一天
No more filthy clothes,
No more eating garbage…
再没有脏衣服,再不用吃脏东西
No more sleeping in the cold.
再不用睡大街
Thank you. Thank you, God.
感谢你,感谢上帝
I’m sorry I didn’t believe
in you when I was rich.
对不起上帝,当我富有时我不相信你
I did it! I did it!
我做到了!我做到了!
Where did he do it?
Not around here, I hope.
他在哪里WC?最好不要在附近
Molly! Molly! Molly!
Champagne! Champagne!
莫利!莫利!莫利!香槟!香槟!
-I stole it. -What?
我偷的。不会吧?
lt’s OK. I left an I.O.U. for $1,000.
不要紧,我留了张1000美元的借据
Here. Here. Help me celebrate.
来吧,来吧,来为我庆祝吧
Celebrate what?
庆祝什么?
-I won the bet.
-What bet?
我打赌赢了。什么赌?
The bet! The bet!
就是那个赌!
When you find out about it,
it’s going to make you…
等你弄明白的时候,你将…
the happiest person in the world. Here.
成为世上最快乐的人
-Here’s to happy.
-No, no. I don’t like happy.
为快乐干杯。不,不,我不喜欢快乐
Happy’s no good. Happy doesn’t last.
快乐不是好事,它也不会持续长久
I like depressed. Depressed
stays with you for a while.
我喜欢悲伤,悲伤才和你在一起
OK. Here’s to depressed.
好吧,庆祝悲伤
OK, I’ ll drink to that.
好,这个我喝
This is good.
味道不错
lt’s raining! Come on. Let’s get inside.
下雨了,我们进去吧
Run inside. Go in that door.
快跑,进这个门
Watch the step. I’ve got to dump my stuff.
注意脚下,我堆了一些废品
Careful. Let me get the lights.
小心,我去开灯
-Good. lt’s empty.
-Here.
太好了,这里没人。这儿
Hey! What are you trying to do,
get me drunk?
你要干吗,把我弄醉吗?
Yeah. How am I doing?
是的,我做的可以吗?
doing good.
做得好
I love that song. That’s my favorite song.
我喜欢这首歌♥,我最爱这首歌♥
-Dance with me. Come on.
-No.
和我跳舞吧,来吧。不
Come on. You said you were a dancer.
来嘛,你说过你是个舞蹈家
I don’t dance.
That was a long time ago.
我不跳,那是很久以前
This is the greatest night of my life.
这是我一生中最美好的夜晚
Help me celebrate. I won the bet!
为我庆祝吧,我赢了那个赌
The bet! The bet!
那个赌!那个赌!
Please.
求你了
Well…OK. All right, let me lighten up.
好吧,等我脱掉外套
Oh, please.
噢,拜托
Hurry, hurry.
快点,快点
I am.
我正在努力
I want you. I want you.
我需要你,我需要你
Where are you?
你在哪?
-Faster, faster.
-I’m going as fast as I can.
再快一点!我正在尽力
You’re beautiful.
你真美
My God! Two buses to get here!
Used up all my change.
天啊!坐公交花光了我所有的零钱
This is crazy. We’re gonna get busted.
这太疯狂了,我们会被抓的
Don’t worry. Everything is all right.
不要担心,不会有事的
That’s my house.
Everything in it is mine.
这是我的房♥子,里面的东西全是我的
You hear that music?
You hear that laughter?
你听那音乐?你听那笑声?
lt’s a celebration in my honor.
I won the bet.
这是在为我庆祝,我赢了那个赌
Again with this bet!
又是那个赌!
Listen, just come in with me…
听着,跟我来就是了
and everything will be
wonderfully clear. Come on!
一切都会很棒,快点!
All right. I’m gonna go with you…
好吧,我跟你一起去
but if anything happens,
we’re gonna grab what we can…
但是一旦出事了,我们就得抓住一切机会
and run for our lives!
拼命逃命
Run for our lives! Come on!
逃命!笑死我了!
Oh, you are something!
你真逗
Wait till you see it.
Wait till you see it.
要Hold住,Hold住
Don’t worry. This is my house!
不要慌,这是我的房♥子
There it is–home.
这里就是——家
-Come on!
-no! Pepto, no!
过来!不!佩普托,不!
Come on! lt’s all right!
过来,没关系的!
Well, I did it.
好吧,我来了
Goddard?
戈达德?
Oh, my God.
It’s such a relief to see you.
哦,天啊,见到你就放心了
What happened to you?
You look like a vagrant.
发生什么事了?你看起来就像个流浪汉
Of course I look like a vagrant.
That was our bet.
当然,我们之间的打赌让我成这样的
Bet…
打赌…
-What bet? -What bet?
什么赌?什么赌?
Anybody here know what he’s talking about?
这里有人知道他在说什么吗?
Does anybody know anything about this bet?
有人知道这个赌吗?
You…
你…
Pritchard.
布里查德
Knowles, Stevens. What the hell’s going on?
劳里斯,斯蒂文,这是怎么了?
Show him the contract.
Show him the bet.
给他看协议,让他知道这个赌
What’s going on here?
Why are you letting this happen?
这是怎么回事?你们怎么会让这发生?
You’re all in on it.
你们是一伙的了
Ten years. You’ve been with me ten years.
十年了,你们跟着我十年了
How could you turn on me?
你们怎么可以背叛我?
Where’s your sense of loyalty,
honesty, decency?
忠诚、正直,尊严何在?
Mr. Bolt, we’re lawyers

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!