I’m interviewing girls tomorrow.
在书房♥里
Do it in the library.
你要确保她们拖了鞋才能进来
Make sure everyone takes off the shoes.
是的 夫人
Yes, Mrs.
图拉怎么不干了
What happened to Tula?
她回巴拿马了
She went back to Panama.
为什么
How come?
因为她的绿卡到期了
Because of her green card.
别瞎操心
It’s none of your concern.
她连再见都没说呢
She didn’t say goodbye.
她让我代她跟你说再见
She told me to tell you Goodbye.
她是因为我走的吗
Was it because of me?
你说呢 地球不是围着你转的
Guess what? The universe doesn’t revolve around you.
有的事就这么发生了 明白吗
Sometimes, things just happen to occur in this world, okay?
我不喜欢吃肉
I reluct meat.
那不是肉 雷吉
It’s no meat, Reggie.
但这个酱汁是棕色的 而我是素食主义者 埃萨
Yes, but is this brown sauce vegetarian, Esa?
是的 我说是的
Yes, I tell you.
这时候有必要给我找一个保姆吗
Is it really necessary to employ a nanny at this point?
我已经13岁了
I’m 13 years of age.
你才12
You’re 12 years of age.
如果我去见你♥爸♥爸了 你怎么办
And what are you gonna do when I go see daddy?
自己一个人住 跟个小单身汉一样
Live alone? Like a little bachelor?
还有埃萨在呢
Esa is here.
我8号♥去看我女儿 要走一个月
I go to my daughter on the 8th for one month.
我知道
I know, I know.
我很早之前就告诉你了夫人
I told you a long time ago, Mrs.
好好好 埃萨 天呐
Yes, yes, Esa. Jesus Christ!
你能把酒拿到我的房♥间吗
Will you bring my wine up to my bedroom, please?
我要看看《厨艺大♥师♥》 然后睡觉了
I’m gonna watch “Master Chef” and go to sleep.
喂 妈妈
Hi! Mom!
你最近怎样
How are you?
挺好的 我这是公用电♥话♥ 只有三分钟
Yeah, I am on a payphone and it only has three minutes.
嗯 什么 我不知道 列侬路吧
I know, huh? I don’t know. Lenon Street?
雪莉怎么样 你在开玩笑吗
How is Shelley? Are you kidding me?
她为什么要这么做 不能让她这么做 妈妈
Why is she doing…? Don’t let her do that, Mom!
不管能挣多少都不能在那里工作
She shouldn’t be working there no matter how much she is getting.
我挺好的 我被炒鱿鱼了
I’m fine. I got fired.
就是一大堆事情累积起来 丹尼斯和我大吵了一架
It’s just bunches of stuff adding up and then Dennis came to me a big scene.
我真的不想再跟他纠缠不清了
And I don’t really want to get into it.
我已经从他那里搬出来了
But, I took myself out of his place and left.
我不知道 我还没想好
I don’t know. I didn’t really plan it all out.
事情就这样发生了
It just happened.
其实 我想回家住段时间
Actually, I was thinking about maybe coming home for a little while.
也就几周 我还不确定住多久
Probably a few weeks, I’m not sure how long.
不 我不要回他那儿
No, I’m not going back there.
他也不会让我回去的
He wouldn’t let me anyway.
我把他的吉他顺窗户扔出去了
I threw his guitar out of the window.
我也不知道多久 妈妈
I don’t know how long, Mom.
得一段时间 我是说得等我攒到一些钱
Long enough, I mean till I get some money together.
我身上只有160块钱
I got 160 bucks on my name.
我也不打算带太多东西
I’m not gonna bring a lot of stuff.
你觉得我还能带什么啊
What do you think I’m gonna bring?
我所有的东西就是我身边的行李箱
I have everything I own sitting next to me in a suitcase.

Hello?
是我 喂 等等
Me, I’m here. Hang on.
嗯 对不起
Yeah, sorry.
也不是完全确定
It’s nothing definite.
我也就是想想
I was only thinking about it.
我还可以去一个女孩那里住
I can stay with a girl for more.
她说可以的
She said it would be fine.
嗯 好吧 我该挂了
Uhh, OK, well. I should go.
不然又该浪费你的钱了
This is probably costing you a fortune.
好吧 我会去 不用担心
OK, I will. I will. Don’t worry.
告诉雪莉 别让她在那工作
Tell Shelley that she shouldn’t be working in that place
不管她挣多少
no matter what she’s making.
行吗 我会的 好的 拜拜
OK? I will. OK, bye.
考特尼
Courtney!
怎么了
Yeah?
我只是想告诉你
Oh hey, I just want to let you know
埃利诺今晚在这过夜
that Eleanor is gonna stay overnight tonight.
她睡在哪儿
Where would she gonna sleep?
沙发 有问题吗
On the couch. What’s the problem?
这又不是什么该死的酒店
This isn’t a freaking hotel!
天 她可真是的
God, what a lamer she is.
今晚我住这儿她不会介意吧
Is she gonna be OK for me to stay here?
没事儿 别担心
Yeah, don’t worry.
除非你在这呆久了才知道她是个混♥蛋♥
She was such a pain in the ass unless you stayed longer,
不过严格来说这确实是她的地方
but technically it’s her place.
挺好的 今晚住这儿很不错
It’s fine. Tonight is fine.
我明天就去其他地方住
I have somewhere to go tomorrow.
真的吗
You sure?
嗯 我只是想躺下来看看书
Yeah, I’m just gonna lay down and read my book,
早起去找工作
get up early and try to find a job.
噢 对了 这个给你
Oh! You know what? Here you go.
你打这个电♥话♥ 艾比告诉我的
Call these people, my friend Abby told me about it,
类似于一个提供临时工作的中介
it’s like a temp agency.
换工住宿工作
Au-pair Service?
对 比如说当保姆之类的 你帮别人照顾过孩子吗
Yeah, it’s like a service for nannies. Have you ever babysat?
嗯 应该算吧 照顾过我妹妹
Uh, yeah, I guess, for my little sister.
那就好办啦
Well, there you go!
打电♥话♥告诉他们你有当保姆的经验
Call them out and tell them you have experiences on babysitting,
可以照顾小孩之类的
taking care of kids or whatever.
噢 艾比在干照顾小孩的工作 那谁的孩子
Oh, my friend Abby got a job taking care of the kids of…
她叫什么名字来着
what’s her name?
那个英国女孩 就那个相亲节目上的
The British girl? The Match Show?
不管怎么样 好好打扮一下
Anyway, just dress nice,
去试着应聘 胡侃点儿你的经验
go in there, bullshit them about your experience.
我本来自己想去的
I was gonna go in there myself
但是他们会查你是否有犯罪记录 所以…
but they checked if you have criminal records, so…
谢谢你
Thanks.
好 回见
OK, well, see you later.
嗯 锁一下门哦
OK, lock it, will you?
你是个骗子 我可以告你这混♥蛋♥ 我肯定会告你
You are being a fraud, I can sue you asshole, sure I can!
别提萨尔了 妈 萨尔不会回来了 我对萨尔没兴趣
Forget about Sal, mom. Sal is not coming back, I am not interested in Sal.
妈 妈 我对萨尔不感兴趣
Mom! Mom! I’m not interested in Sal!
妈 我在说话的时候你别说话
Mom! Stop talking, stop talking while I am talking!
你别说了妈
Stop talking mom!
妈的
God! Damn it!
呃 我在一家餐厅工作
Uh, I think I working in a bar and restaurant
以前主要是照顾小孩
and I’ve been babysitting mostly.

OK.
差不多就是当保姆
Like as a nanny.
保姆
A nanny?
嗯 我 我以前在别人家当保姆
Yeah, I, I, uh, was a babysitter for a family.
你想把他们列为推荐人吗
Uh, did you wanna list them as a reference?
不用了 他们已经回欧洲了
No, because they moved back to Europe.
他们是比利时人
They are from Belgium.
那你有办法可以联♥系♥到他们吗
OK, and is there any way you could contact them?
不太可能 我可试试能否找到他们新号♥码
Probably not, I could see if I can get their new number there,
但希望不大
but probably not.
我还照顾过我的妹妹
I also took care of my little sister.
基本上都是我在照顾她
I pretty much took care of her
从她出生到上高中
from the time she was born until she was in high school.
我们小的时候妈妈做全职工作
My mom worked full-time when we were kids,
所以基本上是我把她养大的
so I pretty much raised her.
也许你可以打电♥话♥给我妈妈或者妹妹
So, I guess you could call my mom or my sister,
我意思是说让她们作为推荐人
I mean as a reference.
好的 我可以看看你的驾照吗
OK, can I see your driver’s licence?
请坐在外面等
Why don’t you have a seat out there?
一个单词 六个字母”最少量”的意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!