嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
他们说他们一直都联♥系♥你们
They said that they’ve been calling you,
但是你从来没有回过电♥话♥
and you never called them back.
你知道他的联邦福利有多少吗
Do you know what his federal benefits covered?
很少一点
Not very much.
所以他们才一直给家里打电♥话♥
That’s the reason they have been calling here.
我 我就是不明白
I, I just don’t understand why.
为什么你们去医院陪陪他就那么困难
What the hell has been so hard for you to go down there and stay with him?
他是你的兄弟啊
He’s your brother.
他一个人在那儿
He was all alone.
事态变差的时候我也没看到你出现啊
And I didn’t see you nowhere when things started getting bad.
所以别教我该怎么做
So don’t go give me no lectures.
我们在外面等车
We will wait on the corner.
回来 埃利诺
Come back in the house, Eleanor.
去死吧
Go the hell!
嘿 埃利诺
Hey, Eleanor!
别激动 好吗
Take it easy, will you?
我永远都不会再回来了
I’m never coming back here again!
回来吧
Just come back inside.
埃利诺 埃利诺
Eleanor, Eleanor.
不好意思 车站只有这个
Sorry, it’s all they had on the station.
这挺好的 谢谢
This is fine, thanks.
很好吃
Good.
你真的打算永远都不回去了吗
Are you really never going back there?
哪儿
Where?
你家
Home.
你刚说你永远都不会回去了
You said that you were never gonna go back there.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
可能有天会回去见我哥哥
Probably someday, to see my brother
如果他能回来的话
if he ever comes back.
你知道我很担心我妹妹
You know, I worry about my sister,
虽然有时候我真想勒死她
though sometimes I wanna strangle her.
她可以去纽约找你
She could come to you in New York.
当然
Sure.
其实我在想可能会去西边
Think actually I might head out west.
西边
Out west?
我有一个爱德华州的朋友 在滑雪场工作
This friend of mine lives in Idaho, works in ski resort,
赚了不少钱
makes pretty good money.
她一直跟我说可以给我在那儿找个工作
She’s always telling me she could put me up a job there.
听起来很冷
Sounds cold.
那儿很漂亮的
It’s really pretty.
我看过照片 而且也不是一年四季都那么冷的
I’ve seen pictures, it’s not cold all the time.
这就是你的打算吗
So that’s what you are gonna do?
我想是吧
Yeah, I think so.
那科尔内管怎么办
What about the cornett?
什么怎么办
What about it?
以后还会继续演奏的
Come back to it someday.
你必须这样做
You have to.
看你的书吧
Why don’t you read your book?
我看完了
Finished it.
《愤怒的葡萄》
“Grapes of Wrath”.
结局很圆♥满♥
There’s a happy story for ya.
你有音乐天赋
You have a gift.
那你就有义务好好培养它
And you have obligation to take care of it.
你知道什么啊
What are you talking about?
你知道我可以成为全世界最差劲的科尔内管演奏家
For all you know I can be the worst cornett player in the whole world.
我不觉得
I don’t think so.
如果是那样的话
I don’t think you would have been chosen for that all star band.
你就不会被选进全明星乐队
If that were the case.
也肯定去不了茱莉亚音乐学院
You certainly wouldn’t have gone into Juilliard.
要是你不好好展现自己的才华 那就是在犯罪
It’s a crime to deprive the world of your art.
记得你说过艺术已经死了呢
Thought you said art was dead.
是的 如果所有伟大的艺术家
Yes, it’ll always remain that way if all the great artists
都遗弃他们的乐器
abandon their cornetts
向我保证你会再去演奏的
Just promise me you’ll come back to it.
承诺你会回归你的音乐
Promise you’ll come back to your music.
如果你会的话我也会
I will if you will.
一言为定
Deal.
我刚刚睡着了
I dozed off.
你睡觉的时候呼吸很沉
You breathe so deep when you sleep.
我做了个梦
I was dreaming.
梦到我在我小时候常去的湖边
I was at this lake that we used to go to when I was a little girl.
丹尼斯也在那
Dennis was there.
你爱过他吗
Did you love him?
我想是的
I guess so.
所有我做的就是爱他
All I did.
那他爱你吗
Did he love you?
他说他爱
He said he did.
也告诉我他爱我
Told me he did.
但是谁知道呢
But who knows?
一开始他挺好的
First he was nice,
后来他开始变了 对我说谎
and then he started treating me bad and lying and stuff, so,
大概他一直也不清楚吧
guess he never really know.
你觉得你会结婚生子吗
Do you think you will ever get married, have kids?
这么多问题啊
So many questions.
不好意思 好奇而已嘛
Sorry, just curious.
我觉得不会
I don’t think so.
我认为结婚生子并没有人们说的那么好
I don’t think that stuff is all cracked up to be.
我没见过它有多好
I never think that will work.
我不同意
I would disagree.
这种东西太伤感了
It’s all sentimental.
可以的
It does work,
如果你注定跟某人在一起
if you belong together with someone,
就会幸福
then it works.
麻烦的是去找到命中注定那个人
Trouble is finding someone you belong with.
属于你的人
Belongs with you.
你觉得你以后还会再见他吗
Do you think you will ever see him again ?
不会 如果一个人不好好以你值得拥有的方式对待你
No, someone doesn’t treat you the way you deserve,
他们也就不配得到你
then they don’t deserve to have you.
我爸爸总那么跟我说
My dad always told that.
我会吗
Will I?
你会什么
Will you what?
再次见到你
See you.
我就在这儿啊
I’m right here.
你走之后
After you go, I mean.
你要走了对吗
You’re going right?
所以我会再见到你吗
So will I ever see you again?
如果你想的话
If you want to.
我们可以写信什么的 保持联♥系♥
We get some letters and stuff, keep in touch.
直觉告诉我一年后你就不记得我的名字了
Something tells me that for a year from now you won’t remember my name.
不是那样的
That’s not true.
不知道是否会有人爱上我
I wonder if anyone will ever love me.
你挺好的
You are also pretty good.
他多大了
So how old is he?
12岁
Oh, he’s 12.
他真的很棒 你会喜欢他的
He’s really great, you’ll love him.
嗨 拉吉
Hey, Raggi!
来见见卡琳娜
Come meet Corrina.
嗨 拉吉 很高兴见到你
Hi, Raggie, nice to meet you.
你家很漂亮
You have a beautiful home.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是弗朗西·福克斯上校在1♥8♥9♥8年建造的
It was built by Captain Fances Fox in 1♥8♥9♥8.
自然历史博物馆也是由他设计的
He also designed the Museum of Natural History.
噢 真有趣
Oh, that’s so interesting.
没什么有趣的
Not really.
他设计了很多建筑
He designed lots of buildings.
跟我一起带她四处看看吧
Come and help me show her around.
不去了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我还是回房♥里继续读完这本格劳乔·马克斯[美国演员] 自传吧
I’m gonna go back in my room and finish reading this biography of Groucho Marx.
很高兴见到你
It was nice to meet you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!