Now I am ploring one of the twelve legendary knights,
你该知道 所有的地牢和龙都是瞎编的
you should know that with all your dungeons and dragons as nonsense.
如果你非要这么说的话
If you say so.
不敢相信埃利诺要住在这 她太性感了
Can’t believe that little fox is gonna be living here, she is so hot.
兄弟 她是不是很性感
Man, is she hot?
所有你认识的女生你不都这样说么
What you say about every girl you come in contact with?
不 就最性感那些我才这样说
No, just the super hot ones.
只是因为你很困惑 尴尬又没安全感
It’s only because you are confused, awkward and insecure.
好吧”弗洛伊德”[精神分♥析♥学家]先生
OK, Mr. Freud.
认为自己永远都没有可能和女生发♥生♥关♥系♥
And convinced you are never gonna get a girl and have sex with you.
好啦 知道了
Right, sure, OK.
看起来好棒
It looks so good.
这是什么酱
What’s the sauce?
你就吃吧
Just eat it.
无肉的棕色面筋
Meatless brown gluten.
吃吧 雷吉 这是素食炒面
Eat it. Reggie, it’s vegetarian stir-fry.
所有菜里 她都想偷偷加点儿牛肉汤进去
She’s always trying to sneak beef broth into everything.
听起来是份不错的工作 不敢相信有什么好大惊小怪的
Sounds like a great set-up, can’t believe the fuss of all happened.
整件事太不可思议了
That’s what kind of scares me about the whole thing.
我和他妈妈大概只聊了十分钟
I talked to the mother for like ten minutes
她就同意我照顾她12岁的儿子
before she hires me to take care of her 12-year-old son.
接下来我就住在那儿了
Next thing I know I am living there.
听起来像天上掉馅饼的好事儿 怎么了
Sounds like a totally luck bomb, what’s the big deal?
他们就像亿万富翁
They are like zillionaires.
这栋房♥子和中♥央♥车站差不多大
The house is the size of grand central,
而其实我对如何照顾一个12岁的男孩根本不知道什么
and what do I know about taking care of a 12-year-old boy?
他不会整天抱怨 你又得了薪水
Free-remon boy, plus you get paid.
你还想要什么
What more could you want?
再说 你和丹尼斯一起生活了一年
And besides, you lived with Dennis for a year,
你对付12岁的孩子应该没问题
you should be fine with a 12-year-old.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
也许你应该见丹尼斯一面 也算是个结束
Maybe just see him and have some closure,
我是说 你把他的吉他都扔到了窗子外面
I mean, you threw his guitar out of the window.
对啊 没错 我是扔了
Yeah, that’s right, I did.
活该 这就是我和他的结束方式
Fuck him. That was my closure.
我得回那全是富人的地方了
Back uptown with the rich folk.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
不不不 别停下来 你拉得真好
No no no no no don’t stop, it’s beautiful.
我不觉得有多好
No, it’s really not.
最近拉大提琴总是缺乏灵感
Not feeling too inspired for the cello these days.
所以这是你练习的地方吗
So this is where you practice?
这是这房♥子里最好的地方了 这有完美的音效
It’s the best place in the house, perfect acoustics.
这地方 我是说这房♥间太棒了
This place… I mean this house is incredible.
这是弗兰西斯·福克船长1♥8♥9♥6年建造的
It was built by captain Francis Fowke in 1♥8♥9♥6.
他还设计了自然历史博物馆
He also designed the museum of natural history.
这简直像是一个巨大的游泳池
It was purely a fan of big, overbearing swimming pool.
为什么这里没有装♥修♥过
Why is it empty?
我妈妈本打算把瓷砖砌在果园或者其他地方
Oh, my mom was going to get tiles handmade in my orchards, or something rather.
我猜她还没来过这里
Guess she hasn’t gotten around to it.
这房♥子里的很多东西她都没有碰过
A lot of things in this house she hasn’t gotten around to do
很显然你都能看出来
as you can clearly see.
但是在装♥修♥之前你还可以在这游泳啊
Yeah, but in the meantime you could be swimming in it.
我不行 我不会游泳
No, not me. Don’t know how.
什么 为什么不会
What? Why?
没人教过我
Guess nobody ever taught me.
没事 我来教你
Well that won’t do. I’ll teach you.
真好吃
Em, it’s so good.
我要去吃晚餐了
I go eat my dinner now.
如果你们需要什么再叫我
Please let me know you need something.
她为什么不和我们一起吃
Why wouldn’t she eat here with us?
她喜欢待在那里
She likes it in there.
真奇怪
It’s weird.
会吗 她就是喜欢自己在那吃饭
Is it? She likes to eat there on her own.
她要看电视指南 有时候还会看西语频道
She needs a TV guide. Sometimes she watches Telemundo.
知道吗 或许
You know, perhaps,
你在把你的个人道德观和期望值强加在她的身上
you are projecting your personal moral and expectations on to her.
祝你演出圆♥满♥成功
Here is to a stunner and triumphant performance!
谢谢
Thanks.
你有什么计划吗
Hmm, so what’s the plan?
在暑假闲暇时间你想做点什么
You got anything lined up with your chore time for the summer?
我想我应该会一直练习大提琴吧
I think I maybe a little burned on the cello.
或许你应该休息一下了
You could be just need a break.
是啊 也许我是该休息了
Yeah, maybe I do.
我想我暂时不会拉大提琴了
I think I’m gonna take a break from the cello.
我只是建议你休息一星期左右
I mean, I was only suggesting a week, or something.
然后再继续练琴
And then you know, come back to it.
不 就像你说过的
No, you are right.
没有一个年轻人会喜欢
No one under the age of 75 is interested in
那么古老又陈旧的音乐了
that dusty and antique music anymore.
是时候放弃它了
It’s time, it’s come and gone.
不是这样的
That isn’t true.
我并不是说长时间休息 我没有建议你这样做
I didn’t mean a long break. I wasn’t suggesting that.
不 我觉得也该放弃了
No, I think a break is in order.
大提琴太过时了
It’s old-fashioned and obsolete.
算了 我不想说这些了
Anyway, I don’t wanna talk about it.
你是从哪里来的呢
So where are you from?
纽约奥奈达市 一个和锡拉库扎相近的小镇
Oneida, New York. It’s a little town near Syracuse.
嗯啊 我听说过
Of course, I’ve heard of it.
真的吗
Oh?
我曾经研究过一篇关于战前城市设计的论文
I was researching a paper on pre-war city design, which involved quite a bit of
其中很大部分都涉及了你的家乡
reading on that particular region.
是吗
Oh.
你在那里应该度过了美好的童年吧
So was it nice growing up there?
我小的时候我的家乡是挺不错
It was nice when I was a little I guess.
也许在我记忆中是这样的
Maybe that’s just how I remembered it,
但现在每个人都穷困潦倒
you know now everyone is broke and unemployed,
那些美好也不复存在了
and everything is all ran down.
你有兄弟姐妹吗 你提过你有个哥哥对吧
Any siblings? You mentioned an older brother?
我还有一个妹妹
I have a younger sister as well.
她是做什么工作的呢
What does she do?
她在酒吧工作
She works… in a bar.
你哥哥呢
And your brother?
他在当兵
He’s in the army.

Oh.
他在阿富汗
He’s in Afghanistan.
那你的父母呢
What about your parents?
冰淇淋要化了 快吃吧
Finish your ice cream before it melts.
把笔放下
Pencils down.
这次考试关系到你们的期末成绩
This counts towards your final GPA,
微积分的课本周五交到我办公室
your calculus books are due in my office on Friday.
最迟不能超过周五 记住是周五 不是周一
That’s no later than Friday. That’s not Monday. That’s Friday.
考得怎样
Hey, how did it go?
终于考完了
I’m just glad it’s over.
我讨厌物理 让物理见鬼去吧
I hate physics! Physics be damned!
你的微积分考得怎么样
How was your calculus exam?
还不错
Great.
这位同学 你怎么还这么淡定
This guy, how the hectic does he stay so calm.
因为我才不像你一样抽风
Cause I’m not spastics like you, that’s how.
算了算了 谁想要来点果汁
Ok, ok. Who wants a jumbo juice?
我们该走了 你妈妈今天要走了
We’ve… got to get going. Your mom is leaving today.
她又要去哪儿啦
Oh, where is she going now?
管好你自己的事吧
Mind your own business.
别生气嘛
Hey, take it easy.
每次你妈妈要离开我都会问你她要去哪吗
Do I ask you questions every time your mother goes somewhere?
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系 是我的错 我并不是针对你
It’s ok. Sorry, I didn’t mean to snap.
我们必须坐车走 你妈妈一个小时内就要到机场了
We have to use the car. Your mom will be in the airport in an hour.
你还要来点这个吗[西语]
不用了 谢谢 我想喝杯咖啡[西语]
一杯咖啡吗 你可不能喝咖啡[西语]
抱歉 我来晚了 我一路跑过来的
I’m sorry I’m late. I’m running off.
早上好 女士
Good morning lady.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!