自然而然地流出
it’s just the way it came out.
我父亲据说极其聪明
My father evidently was extremely intelligent.
嗯 他在中国做什么
Hmm, what is he doing in China?

Who?
你♥爸♥爸
Your Dad.
他没在中国做什么
He doesn’t do anything in China.
他去世了 我妈妈再婚了
He’s dead, my mother remarried.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
没关系 那是很长时间之前了 我那时才三岁
Thanks, it was a long time ago, I was 3.
他是怎么去世的
How did he die?
有人碾过了他
Someone ran him over.
他在苏黎世 那里的人开车就跟疯子一样
He was in Zurich, they drive like maniacs over there.
噢 哇
Yeah, wow.
他是一个演奏钢琴家 他去过不少地方
He was a concert pianist, traveled quite a bit.
同时拥有麻省理工的物理学学位
He also held a degree in physics from MIT.
听起来棒极了
Sounds amazing.
当然他也和其他人一样有他的毛病
Sure he had his problem like everyone else.
但我喜欢把他理想化为一些神话人物
However I like to idealized him into some mythic figure.
那样会使我好受点
Makes me feel better.
因为他酗酒
Cause he also drink a great deal.
人们都这么做
People all do that.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
来吧
Come on.
啊 我都忘了她的厨艺是多么差劲
Wow, I forgot how bad Bolia’s cooking is.
这东西尝起来像沙砾
The stuff tastes like gravel.
你想要我去让她帮你把这个换成别的什么吗
You want me to ask her to fix it with something else?
不 她很好
No, she’s nice.
嘿 你想不想溜出去 去吃些中国菜
Hey, you wanna sneak out of here, go get some Chinese?
我我知道一家很棒的餐馆 就在我原来住的地方
There’s a great place in my old neighborhood.
我去牵制住她
I’ll keep her busy.
你把这些东西丢到水槽里
You dump the stuff down the sink.
我们要出去走走[西语]
那你剩下的晚饭呢[西语]
不 谢谢了 我们去散个步
No Gracias, we are gonna go for a walk.
你不吃甜点吗[西语]
不用 谢谢 你今晚可以关掉厨房♥了
No Gracias, you can shut down the kitchen for the night.
真的不吃吗[西语]
不吃了[西语]
你确定吗[西语]
是的[西语]
当你有了一辆车和司机的时候再去坐地铁也太疯狂了
It’s crazy to take the subway when you have a car and driver.
嗯啊
Yeah well.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么不让他走好省些钱呢
Why not let him go and save the money.
他是个好人
He’s a good guy.
好吧 你知道的 他从不载任何人去任何地方
Well you know, but he never drive anyone anywhere.
他简直就是丢了那车的前座
He’s practically losing the front seat of that car.
事实上 他住在皇冠高地
Actually he lives in Crown Heights with his wife,
和他的妻子以及患有大脑性麻♥痹♥的♥七岁女儿一起
and 7-year-old daughter who suffers from cerebral palsy.
而且我很同情他
And I got a soft spot for him.
而且他一直很支持我 如果你知道我什么意思的话
Plus he’s got my back, if you know what I mean.
并不太懂
Not really.
我告诉过你吧
What did I tell you?
好吃吧
Great, Hmm?
太美味了
Amazing!
我用脚趾头都能尝出味精的味道
I could feel the Monosodium Glutamate in my toes.
噢 是的 我们会很困倦的
Oh yeah, we’re gonna get sleepy.
关于我司机的另外一件事
Another thing about driver.
他曾经为约翰·高帝工作过
He used to work for John Goudy.

Who?
乔 我的司机
Joe, my driver.
他过去是加迪的一个士兵
He used to be a solider for Goudy.
噢 是吗
Oh, is that so?
他可能还和他的老朋友们有些联♥系♥
He may still have some ties to some of his folks.
我在想他可能有所帮助
I was thinking that he might be some of assistance.
有什么帮助
Of what?
现在的情况
The situation.
你男朋友的情况
The situation with your boyfriend.
噢 我的天啊
Oh my god.
在经历了那些之后你不需要把这些带入到你的生活中
You won’t be additional in your life after that,
相信我
trust me.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
这曾经是他的工作 至少我这么觉得
It used to be his job, I kind of think.
我们可以不谈这个话题吗 拜托
Would you just drop the subject please.
他可以只是去找他谈谈
He could just go and have a talk with him.
我很感谢你的关心什么的
I appreciated your concern and all.
这只是一个建议
It’s just a suggestion.
我告诉过你不用去担心这些
I told you not to worry about any of that.
好吧
OK.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
好吧 过来
OK, come on.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
今天天气这么好 我们去公园散步吧
It’s a beautiful day, let’s go for a walk in the park.
你有没有恰巧知道Loo Hoi Sing是谁
Do you happen know who Loo Hoi Sing is?
你为什么不去练习大提琴呢
Why don’t you practice your cello?
你可以去阳台演奏
You can take it to the balcony and play.
他是第一个定居在纽约的中国人
He was the first Chinese person to settle in New York.
他1862年抵达美国
He arrived in 1862,
和一个爱尔兰人结婚并生了两个女儿
he married an Irish woman who born two daughters.
拿起你的大提琴 你已经几周没有练习了
Get your cello, you haven’t practice in weeks.
哈 我已经不拉大提琴了
Ha, I’m done with the cello.
占用我太多精力了
Takes too much out of me.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
我对大提琴一点兴趣都没有
I have no interest in the cello.
行 好吧
Alright, fine.
那我们去公园吧
Let’s go to the park.
我讨厌那个该死的公园 讨厌该死的每一天
I hate that stinky park in every stinky day.
那我们今天去另外一个该死的公园
Then let’s go to a different stinky park.
嘿 我们应该叫你的一个朋友一起玩
Hey, should we call up one of your friends and…
你知道 组织一个玩乐日
You know, set up some kind of a play day.
玩乐日
Play day?

Yeah.
你整天和我待在一起不会觉得很烦吗
Aren’t you getting a little sick hanging of around with me all day?

No.
一点也不
Not at all.
你烦我了吗
Are you getting sick of me?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
我只是觉得也许可以叫一个你的音乐家朋友
I just thought maybe one of your musician friends.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
怎么了
What?
他们不是我的朋友
They are not my friends.
我告诉过你 我没有那样的朋友
I don’t have a friend like that I told you.
别这样
Come on.
这些人几乎不和我说话
These people barely speak to me.
我打赌如果你敞开心扉他们一定会喜欢你
I bet if you open up they really like you.
或许你需要更努力些
Perhaps you need to make more of an effort.
那你至少打给拉什 我知道他是你的朋友
Well let’s at least call Rush, I know he’s your friend.
他在空手道训练营
He is at Karate camp.
你想玩篮球吗
Hey, you wanna play foursquare?
哦不 谢谢
No, thank you.
走吧 本
Come on, Ben.
人生真是艰辛啊
Men of life. That’s harsh.
我们得找到个让她远离厨房♥的方法
We are gonna find a way to keep her out of the kitchen.
我觉得像吃药一样讨厌
It’s one dose, I think.
你觉得饭菜怎么样[西语]
太好吃了 我们正在讨论这道菜令人愉快的味道
We love it, we are just discussing the delectable taste.
太棒了[西语]
或许你是时候换号♥码了
Might be the time to change your number.
我真开心你这么喜欢 你要不要加一碗[西语]
你想要干嘛 戴尔 我在工作
Yeah, what do you want? Dale, I’m working.
他在那儿呆了多久了
How long has he been in there?
有人陪着他吗
Is there anyone with him?
好的 好的 我会的
Yeah, OK, fine, I will.
你之前为什么不打给我
Why didn’t you call me before?
我可以跟我妈妈说话吗
Can I speak to my mother?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!