很明显我对有些事判断错误
Obviously I miscalculated a few things.
为什么在你即将心想事成时
Why is it that the moment your life exceeds your wildest dreams.
却又总被搅了好事
The knife appears in your back.
我来告诉你件事
Well I’ll tell you one thing.
我绝不会让他们碰我一根汗毛
I will never let them touch me.
我的邻居一定打开门对我抱怨了
My neighbor must have open the door to complain.
对于智商上千的我来说 肯定错过了一些东西
For a guy with a 4 digit IQ, I must have missed something…
但错过的并不太多
but I haven’t missed much.
我几乎就要成为影响世界的人了
I come this close to having an impact the world.
然而现在唯一能做的 看来只有撞击人行道
And now the only thing I have impact on. Was the sidewalk.
永无止境
看见那家伙了吗
You seethat guy?
那就是不久前的我
That was me, Not so long ago.
一个毒酒不沾的人为何这个样子
what kind of guy, without a drug or alcohol problem looks this way?
除非是个作家
Only a writer.
奇怪的是没有人相信我刚签了一本新书合约
strangely enough, nobody believe that! actually had a book contract.
他是一种新型变型核因子 真的是我个人创作
He was disguised as a novel NF but it was really my personal manifesto.
在21世纪是很独特的
individuals in the 21 century.
创建一个乌托邦社会 我们都是某种…
Creating a utopian society, where are all sort a…
这真是… 这真是个…
It really is… It really is. A…
今天我一定要发威
Today was the day, I gonna kick its ass.
灵感来吧 来吧
Here we go, here we go…
会很精彩的
It’s gonna be great.
只需要投入时间 坐在房♥间里
only need to invest time sifting in the room.
这是成功的关键
That’s the key concept.
大门不出
Don’t leave the room.
几个星期这样过去了
A few weeks passed this way.
或许是几个月
Maybe a few months.
至少我还有林迪
At least I still had Lindi.
就这样?
Just like that?
算了吧 爱迪…
Come on, Eddie…
我不觉得这令人惊讶
This is hardly a surprise.
我很惊讶
I’m surprised.
不要这样
Let’s just not do this.
我准备在星期五交稿
I am gonna hand in 90 pages tomorrow or friday…
先看她如何说吧
if you just wait to see what she says.
-爱迪 -什么?
– Eddie! – What?
我知道事情将会怎样 我是 曾经是你的女朋友
I know how it’s going. I am … I was your girlfriend.
女朋友已不足以形容你
This word doesn’t even begin to describe what you are to me.
伙伴 借贷公♥司♥
Partner? Squeeze?
恋人 情妇
Paramour. Inamorata
清洁工 提款机
Cleaning Lady. Bank.
即使这样
Even so…
你要知道
What’s mine is yours too.
我会给你所有我将来拥有的 甚至后半生
And you know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
其实我有想过 我们也许应该…
In fact, I was thinking, that we should probably…
不要求婚
Don’t propose!
为什么不?
Why not?
因为你曾经的婚姻太”美好”了
Because it worked out so “well” for you last time.
的确如此 我刚毕业就和梅利莎结婚了
it’s true, I was married once, right out of college to melissa.
我愿意
I do.
可是很短暂
Briefly.
这样不行
This isn’t working.
虽然你说的都是事实 但我仍然爱你
Well even though everything you said is true, I still love you.
我得回去工作
I gotta get back to work.
你还没有告诉我怎么回事
You didn’t even tell me what happened.
-我得到那份工作了 -真的?
– I got it! – You did?
真的 我现在是名编辑
Hum, I am an editor.
有自己的助手 相信吗?
I’ll have my own assistant. You believe that?
当然相信 你应得的
Yea, Of course I believe you. You deserve it.
谢谢
Thanks.
她当时是对的 为什么要容忍♥?
She was right. Why stick it out.
我刚错过了机会
I had clearly missed my own chance.
我童年记得的
We both knew what was backing.
在新泽西州老家 在我房♥间的下铺
The lower bunk of my childhood bedroom in Jersey.
爸爸邀请我加入
My Father happy to welcome me into…
一个牙齿实验
the challenging field of dental supply inventory.
爱迪·莫拉
Eddie Morra!
所有跟你没有多余关系的人
Of all the useless relationships better forgot and put away in mothballs.
最好把他忘记 我的前小舅子
Is there any more useless than the ex-brother in law?
这么巧 多久没见了? 九年了
Holy Shit, man! How long it’s been? Nine years?
你还好吗? 看起来你像个流浪汉
Are you alright? You look like you livin’ on the streets.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
没什么 我在写作
Not much. Ehmm, I am writing… writing a lot.
你还在尝试写作?
Oh, you still trying to write?
事实上 我跟书商已经有合约
In a matter of fact, I have a book contract
-真的? 那很好 -是的
– Really? It’s great. – Yes.
你呢 还在做药品生意?
What abou you? Still dealing?
我看起来像是还在买♥♥卖♥♥药品?
Do I look like I am still dealing?
不不 当然不
No, you don’t, no, no.
走吧 去喝一杯 聊聊你的书
Come on, let’s get a drink I wonna hear about this book.
下午2点 太早了吧
I don’t know, it’s two o’clock in the afternoon.
几时起你也在乎喝酒时间了?
And when does that ever stopped you?
好吧
Well.
梅利莎现在怎么样
So, so how is Melissa doing?
-给你 -谢谢
– Here you go. – Thanks.
我不可能知道 没见她
I wouldn’t know, I don’t see her.
她搬到了北部
She moved upstate.
在家做网上销♥售♥的工作
She got some internet-home-sales kinda job.
有2个孩子
Couple of kids.
2个孩子 丈夫是谁?
Couple of kids. Who is the husband?
真想知道的话 那个人已经离开了她
He walked out on her, if you really wonna know.
你会在乎吗 老兄
What do you care, man?
你们的婚姻好象仅持续了5分钟
You were married for like five minutes.
我不想谈她 说说你吧
I don’t wonna talk about her. I want to talk about you.
说说你的书进展如何
Tell me about this book. How’s it going?
比原定计划慢了 没赶上进度
Well it’s a…. I am behind, I am behind on my book…
-你写多少了? -一个字也没写
– How much you already written of it? – Not one word.
-创作问题是吗 -是的
– Creative problems, uhm? – Yeah.
我想我可以帮忙 只此一次
I suppose, I can help you with that. Just this once.
别 别 别…
Oh, no, no, no…
你甚至还不知道是什么
You do not even know what it is.
-你还在买♥♥卖♥♥药品 -兄弟 我一早就转行了
– You still dealing. – Brother, I am lightyears from that now.
现在我在一家制药公♥司♥作咨♥询♥工作
I’ve been doing some consultung for a pharmaceutical company.
在地下工厂造假伟哥 算了吧
On a magic lab for fake viagra… come on.
不 这是一个独家产品 明年上市
No. This is an exclusive product. This coming on the streets next year.
通过了临床试验 已得到联邦食品药监局认可
Adopted by clinical tests and approved by the FDA.
只是出于好奇
Just out of curiosity and that’s all…
让我看看
Let me see.
里面是什么?
What’s in it?
他们发现了激活大脑潜能的方法
They’ve identified these receptors in the brain that actived specific circus.
据说人只能运用大脑20%的能力
And you know how they say that we can only access 20% of our brain.
这药可使大脑100%运作
All of this does. It let you access all of it.
弗恩 看着我 我跟你一样吗?
Vernon, look at me. Do I looked like you?
我虽然萎靡不振 意志消沉
I’m broken, I’m depressed of my ass.
但我不认为夸夸其谈和毒品能让我的生活
I do not think that my life can take some sudden of spring,
发生突然转变 变得出名 富有
famous, fortune, by taking a shiny brags and drug.
是的 什么时候
Yes. When?
告诉他 我不能这样做
Tell him I can not do that.
不 你告诉他 就现在
No. Do tell. No, now!
恐怕我现在必须离开了
I’m afraid I must leave you now.
但我真的还想再跟你聊聊 打电♥话♥给我
But I really do wonna do this again, so call me.
这个算是礼物
And that’s on the house.
我不想要
I do not want it.
别没良心
Do not be ungrateful.
你知道价格吗 一颗8百美元 吓人吧
You know how much it costs? 800 bucks. Pop!
不用客气
You’re welcome.
回家的路上 我想着梅利莎
On the way home, I thought about Melissa.
她怎么也成了失败者呢
How can she be a failure too?
她很聪明 比身边的任何人都聪明
She been so smart. Smarter than anyone around her.
显然这必定跟爱迪有直接关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!