And we at here.
我要的是钱和自♥由♥
Only my money, and my liberty.
我们准备好了
I’ve been all over them.
他们无论种族 身材 衣着
We can not allow any disparity in race or physical type.
都与你极度相似
between you and the rest of the suspects.
看起来跟你的复♥制♥品差不多
they are close to your clones as its possible as you could get.
就好像是同一个大帅哥 模糊难辨
It’s gonna be just one big handsome blur’s guy.
玻璃后面的是谁?
Who was out there?
那个女人的丈夫?
Woman’s husband?
酒店女工?
Hotel maid?
事情会怎么结束?
Was this how it’s going to end?
没确定 他昏头了
Nothing in this clue, he was dizzying.
“右边数第三个 不 不是他”
“He was the third from the right. No, not him.” Here you go.
很好的西装 量身订做的吗
This thing is a beauty. custom-made?
是的
I did.
市场推测万隆合伙人正在跟汉克·埃德伍德
Market speculates today. The doubt has been yo-yo in this speculation at…
谈判有关合并的事宜
Van Loon associates and Henk Ed Wood are negotiating about a merge.
你有向别人提及过吗?
Have you been talk to anyone?
我没有跟任何人谈起过 卡尔 我又不傻
I haven’t been talk to anybody, Karl. I’m not stupid!
我知道你不傻 但聪明的人多会犯一些小错误
I know that you’re not stupid but don’t make the classic smart person’s mistake.
你认为这里没人比你更聪明
Do you think that there is none smarter than you.
你究竟到哪里去了?
Where the hell have you been?
这是你第二次消失
This is the second time and the disappearance.
就在楼里喝咖啡 为什么问 我错过了重要时刻?
I was in the building. I was getting coffee. Why? Is it been a moment?
是的 重要时刻 埃德伍德陷入昏迷状态
Yes, It’s been a moment alright. Ed Wood is in a coma.
他没有耍我们 而是快死了
He wasn’t playing us, he is dying.
关于这件事你都知道些什么?
What do you know about this?
我当时可不象平时那般有问必答
I was less than usually equipped answer.
我意识到早就应该吃NZT了
I noticed, that I was overdue to take my NZT.
疼痛是从眼睛后面开始的
And the pain was starting behind my eyes.
稍等
Excuse me.
不要逃避
You are not excused.
卡尔 你的员工解手也不行?
Your employees aren’t allowed to take a piss, Karl?
律师 警♥察♥ 还是更衣室的人拿去了
It was Brant, or someone else the police station, cloakroom.
莫拉先生…
Mr Morra…
莫拉先生 您有一个包裹
Mr Morra! This just came for you.
我再问你一次 爱迪 你知道些什么?
I ask you again, Eddie. What do you know about this?
-关于消息走漏? -不是 关于埃德伍德
– What about? The leak? – No, about Ed Wood.
关于埃德伍德些什么?
What about Ed Woodu?
想骗我 你还不够老道
You got a long way to go as a liar.
卡尔 我不知道这些…
Karl, I do not know what…
听 你所说的都是废话
Listen, what you about to say is bullshit!
我知道你是隐藏了些什么的 我已经察觉到了
There is something you hiding from me, I smell it on you!
现在 我想知道这笔交易怎么就作废了
Right now, I want to know why is this cluster fuck of deal is dead in the water!!
爱迪
Eddie!
今天 在莱诺克斯山医院附近
Today, near the Lennox Hill Hospital today,
更多关于万隆跟埃德伍德合并的传言流出
more twisting terms about van Loon – Ed Wood merger.
关于这次合并的谣传绝对不具真实性
There is absolutely no truth to the rumor of this merger.
不论怎么说
None whatsoever.
我丈夫还在医院接受检查 对我们来说这是个困难的时刻
My husband is having tests and it’s a difficult time.
如果各位将更多的问题留待下次提出 我将非常感激
We would be appreciate you directing further questions to our returning.
目前没有更多的消息
Err, yes. We have no further comments at this time.
我们正在等待艾德伍德先生的检验结果
We are waiting for results of Ed Wood’s test,
并希望是最好的结果
and hoping for the best.
爱迪 我知道你在里面
Eddie, I know you’re there, Eddie.
出来吧
Come out.
快点
Come on!
打开门
Open the door.
所以我在这里
And so, here I am.
我知道他们会用可怕的方式慢慢地将我杀死
I knew that they will kill me slowly and horrible.
但跳楼至少是我的选择
But this choice would at least be mine.
然而求生是生物的本能
But we are instinct creatures.
我想活下去
We want to live.
我混乱的大脑试图记起
so my foggy brain tried to remember…
在什么地方还有一颗NZT
where one tablet of NZT might be…
有可能的
It was possible,
“有可能”就足够了
and possible was enough.
爱迪
Hi, Eddie.
你知道我需要更多 为什么要让我失望
You know, I want more, so why would you upset me?
我讨厌使用最后一份
I don’t like being dumped of this last one.
你还不知道如何有效使用它们
You do not even know how to use it.
我把它们溶解
You see, I have dissolved a solution.
直接注射
You shoot it.
药物直接进入血液和大脑
It goes right into the blood and brain.
持续得更久
It lasts much longer.
你打算告诉我其它的药在哪吗?
Are you gonna tell me where the rest is?
不 没这打算
No, probably not.
给我搜
这些家伙会找到的
You know, these guys are gonna find it…
我也会想法让你说
Or I gonna make you tell me.
问题是 哪种方式先找到
The question is, which is gonna come first.
看来 要探讨一番
I guess, we’ll find out.
这是浪费时间
This is a waste of my time, you know.
我也不想再做这些事
And I am gefting out of this side of the business…
正在张罗进出口贸易公♥司♥
I’m starting import-export company.
这些都是非常让人兴奋的东西
Very exiting stuff.
我给你带来了很多工具 你真幸运
I got a lot on my plate, you’re lucky I am here.
这里有个保险箱
要是以前我可能会剥你的皮 活剥了你
Back in the old times. I might peel your skin back, flay you.
剥皮 多美的词儿 我以前都没注意到
Flay. That’s a nice word, I didn’t notice before.
我的词汇真匮乏
I had such a poor vocabulary.
但后来我发现一样东西: 谷歌♥
But then I discovered this thing: Google.
你知道人的结肠有20英尺长吗?
Did you know that the colon is 20 foot long?
我不知道 也不相信
I had no idea, I don’t believe it.
这回要亲眼看看 谁让我好奇心重呢 这个词儿也不错
I gotta see this for myself. I am dubios. It’s another nice word.
我敢肯定 你也很好奇
Anyway. I am sure you’re curious too.
不要担心 都消过毒了
Do not worry, everything is sterilized.
我会留住你性命 好增加一点乐趣
I gonna keep you alive for the whole fun.
我会保留你的小♥弟♥弟♥
You gonna get a reserved place in front, baby!
没有太多的尝试和挣扎 因为我也会死在这里
Not much of a try and fuzzy. because I would die here too.
只有NZT可以帮到我
only NZT could help me…
但剩下的 已溶解在这死人的血液中
and the last one was in this pug’s bloodstream.
维克多
Victor!
什么?
What?
我看不到任何东西
I do not see anything!
射你的右手边
维克多
Victor!
警方认为先前的屋主
The police will later know that my appartment privious owner…
是个军♥火♥商
was an arms dealer.
有一些不满意的客户来报仇 很正常
Of course with some disstatisfied clients.
夜晚才刚刚开始
And the night was still young.
我敢肯定你想知道 你的老板发生了什么事
I’m sure you’re curious about What happened to your boss.
我肯定
I certainly am.
如果我的转变真的能够为拯救埃德伍德先生的生命有用
I mean if my turning was really working for saving Mr. Ed Wooda’s life,
他为什么死了?
Why is he dead?
我的意思是他将自己的生命寄托在药物上的意义是什么
I mean what point was the point to expressible riding with his life sitting medication?
他老板死了
His boss was dead.
所以我不再是他的问题
So I didn’t matter now.
但是他并不欣赏我的律师偷了药后私藏起来的举动
But he didn’t appreciate that Moris Brant had kept the pills for himself.
再一次万事皆有可能
And it was all still possible.
12个月后
事实上 没有更多门票了
Actually there’re no more tickets.
是的 我知道 提前预定的资助人优先
Yes, I know. And over booked fund raisers at first.
他来了 我会问他
Well, here he comes. I’ll ask him.
-好多了 做得好 -谢谢您
– Oh, that’s much better. Great job! – Thank you, sir.
爱德华
Edward.
我看过第二溢出带
I taken a looking at second overflowed band.
有一笔巨资打算汇入 他们想保持价位
A wave of donations is coming in. And all are just happy to keep their money.
太好了
Great.
等等 有个自称是艾文公♥司♥的人在办公室内等你
Hold on. A guy from Iven Camcorps in your office.
我午餐有约
I have a lunch.
你距离出席赞助商的活动还有两分钟
You have two minutes yet for your main sponsor.
-艾文药业公♥司♥? -是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!