Clearly, there was directline between this Eddie.
下午三点就有些醉
Slightly drunk at three o’clock and other things.
吐在他老板的桌上
vomiting on the boss’ desk…
或是偷吗♥啡♥自杀
or steal morphine of dying.
怎能怪琳达抛弃我呢
So who can blame Linda for dumping me.
说到底 一颗药丸还能让我糟到哪里去
In the end, how much worse could it get?
我不想见到任何人
I don’t want to see anybody.
尤其是房♥东那年青而又令人厌恶的妻子
Especially not my landlord’s nasty young wife.
-瓦莱丽 周二 -够了 够了
– Valerie, on Tuesday … – No, enough, ok?
史帝夫来收租金的话 你可以跟他瞎编
Steve handles the rent, so you can fed your crap to him!
我突然有了别的理由摆脱她
I suddenly had extra reason to get away from her.
我♥草♥率的吞下了药丸
I had thoughtlessly ingested a substance.
付他妈的房♥租
Pay the damn rent!
我开始知道这药的作用
I got remarkably little information from Veron about what this drug would do.
你甚至可以找份邮件快递工作来付房♥租
you can even be a biker messanger and come up with that .
如果是迷幻药怎么办
What if it’s a hallucinogen?
真是可悲
It’s pathetic!
我的天
Oh My God!
发作的时候还要听她说话 我可能会跳窗
Listening to her rag when I was triping, I would jump out of the window.
回神 你在听我说吗
Hello? Are you listening to me?
知道吗 你很快会被赶出去
Do you get it? You gonna be out on the streets!
接着我感觉到了
And then I felt it.
就象盲人复明一般
I was blind, but now I see.
-怎么回事? -什么?
– What’s wrong? – What?
你不喜欢我 我不怪你
You do not like me and I dont blame you.
你认为我是一个失败者
You think I am a loser,
一个只会欠你老公房♥钱的失败者
who doesn’t pay his rent and is sponging out your husband.
你巴不得我饮弹自尽
You whishing I blow my brain out.
但我的存在不应该让你这么沮丧
but my existence shouldn’t make you this upset.
-究竟什么原因? -不关你的事
– What is it? – That’s none of your business!
法律学校的课程有问题
Something wrong in Law school?
你怎么知道我在读法律学校
How do you know I am in law school?
谁没事会拿着一本已逝大♥法♥官的书
People normally not carrying around dry concipated academical books about a dead supreme court justice.
你偷偷摸摸跟踪我
You are a creep! You been following me.
不 我看到那本书
No, I just noticed the book.
你只看到了个书角 怎么会知道
You saw only a corner. How did you know that?
我以前看到过 12年前上大学时
I’ve seen it before. 12 years ago in college…
坐在沙发上想着做♥爱♥
sitting on the couch and wanted to make sex.
等着她走出浴室
I was waiting for her coming out of the bathroom,
希望她有保险套
hoping she’d have a condom.
不知怎的 我的潜意识
Somehow, my subconscious has served this up.
让我回想起这些记忆
A memory I wouldn’t even recorded.
一些我以为忘记了的记忆变得即取即用
It was there the whole time and all I need was the access.
如果你想写论文 这本书不合适
If you writing a paper, thats not the book I’d use.
谁问你的意见了?
Who asked you?
就从那儿开始吧 黑斯廷处理过很多案子
Hasting has its own history, I’d start there.
有趣的是这家伙是个白♥痴♥
Interesting point dramatically, this guy was an idiot
他大部分的理论观点都是由被他解雇的秘书写的
which gives increased theory that one of the clerks he has fired actually wrote most this guy’s major oponions.
你用谷歌♥搜索他秘书的儿子 他们很乐意谈论自己的父亲
You google the clerk’s sons. They love to talk to you on their dad.
他们能告诉你一些别人都不知道的事情
They give you something that no one else says.
这样你便有一些比别人特别的课题
So you have something that no one has… information from the museum show,
只要大略的阅读
half read article some PBS docomentory.
知识点就会出现在眼前 并且自己融汇
It was all bubbling up of my front… mixing itself together…
混合成一杯极好的资讯鸡尾酒
into a sparkling cocktail of useful information.
她没有机会(拒绝我)
She didn’t have a chance.
那你有什么建议
So, what are your suggestions?
我们当然也有做她的论文
We really worked on her paper too.
45分钟就完成了一篇很棒的论文
In 45 minutes, it was a polish jam.
她非常的愉快
She was pleased.

Home.
这不可能是我的家 可能吗?
But it couldn’t be my home, could it!?
谁会象这样生活?
Who would live like this?
真想一把火烧掉这一切
First thought was torching.
但我还有理智
But, sanity prevailed.
这是到底是什么药? 我不敢相信
What was this drug? I couldn’t stay messy on it.
我已经6个小时没有抽烟 也没进食
I hadn’t had a cigarette in 6 hours, I hadn’t eaten.
但我感觉神清气爽 究竟是什么?
So, I am steamiest and tidy. What was this?
象毒品一样强化感官?
A drug for people, who wonna be more heino retentive?
我没有幻觉 不觉得怪异 只觉得头脑清醒
I wasn’t high, wasn’t wired, just clear.
我知道需要做什么 怎样做
I knew what I needed to do, and how to do it.
第二天早上 当我开始思索时
The next morning, I send a little probe down into my brain.
感觉脑袋不灵光了
No signs of brilliance came up to gravy.
我被打回原形
In short, I was back.
但有些东西保留了下来
But something remained.
-你在开玩笑吗? -没有
– Are you kidding. – No
-白纸生出字来? -是的
– Words have appeared on paper… – Yes.
-你写的 -您看3页吧
– Written by you? – All I ask you to do, is to read 3 pages.
就看3页
Just read 3 Pages in the next hour.
如果你读不下去 我退还您的预付款
and if you don’t want to keep reading, I give you back the advance.
行 爱迪 忙你的去
OK, Eddie. Go ahead.
爱迪 到家给我打个电♥话♥
Eddie, give me a call, when you get in.
爱迪 我读了40多页 给我打电♥话♥
Eddie, I am 40 pages further in. call me.
这的确有点意思 我仍在读
This is a little crip odd, but I am still reading.
好吧 你是如何办到的?
Ok, how did you do this?
我真的喜欢 到家赶快给我来电 好吗
I’d really like… call me the minute you get it! Call, ok?
-是谁? -弗恩 是爱迪
– Who is it? – Vernon, its Eddie.
-哪个爱迪? -莫拉
– Eddie who? – Morra.
来的不是时候 爱迪
Not a good time, Eddie.
弗恩 我真的需要的和你谈谈
Hey Vern, I just really need to talk to you.
-弗恩 发生了什么 -别担心 我没事
– Vern, what happened? – Don’t worry about it, I’m fine.
爱迪 你终于感兴趣了?
So, Eddie, you are interested after all.
这东西太神奇了
The stuff is amazing.
聪明人服用效果更好
Works better, if you are already smart.
弗恩 谁把你打伤的?
Vernon, who did this to you?
别打听了
Trust me, you do not want to know.
那个药叫什么名字
So what is this called?
还没有正式名字
Still no name on the street.
厨子都叫它NZT-48
However, boys in the kitchen, are calling it NZT-48.
厨子 听起来没得到药监局批准
Boys in the “kitchen” ? Doesn’t sound very FDA approved.
药监局批准? 那都是骗人的 你会相信?
FDA-approved. That’s a lie. You didn’t believe this shit, did you?
好了 我了解到的是
OK, what we have here,
一个很久不见 极不可靠的家伙
some unknown, untested, possibly dangerous drug…
从身份不明的实验室里骗出一些
scammed out of some unidentifed lab somewhere,
未经测试的不明危险药物
given to me by a highly unrealible guy I hadn’t seen in years.
你还想要更多?
So do you want more?
要 肯定要
Yes, definitely.
好的 我们谈谈 不过我现在需要你帮忙
Alright, we’ll talk about it. But I need a favour first.
你瞧 这个样子我可没法出去
Obviously, I am in no condition to go out right now.
所以如果你能下去
So I was wondering if you could pop down…
到干洗店把我的西装取回来
at drycleaners and grab my suit for me.
再弄点早餐来
And maybe grab a little breakfast for us.
他知道我会去的
He knew, he had me.
没问题
Sure.
从现在起 我会高兴的听他差遣
From now on, I’d be happily be his errand boy.
帮他擦窗 洗厕所
Wash his windows, scrab his toilets.
替他做任何事 只为得到他的药丸
Anything I can do, to get my hands on this little clear pill…
成为强化版爱迪
that would bring back… enchanced Eddie.
弗恩
Vern?
弗恩
Vern?
911 有什么紧急情况
911, what’s you emergency?
我要报告… 一起谋杀
Hi, I need to report… a murder.
是的 7B
7B, yes.
我不会离开的
OK, I won’t.
他们花了很长时间才到达
It took them forever.
我站在那里 开始明白…
And the longer I stood there, the clearer I saw.
弗恩一早就知道对方会找上门
Vern had know, whoever had done this.
而对方找上门的原因只有一个
And one guess, what they have been looking for.
但他们找到了吗
But have they found it?
如果在家里做饭 我也没命了
Shit. You are a cook, I’d be dead too.
警♥察♥ 请开门
Police department. Open the door please.
警♥察♥ 快开门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!