爱忘事 懒的动 行动迟缓
I missed deadlines, got lazy, slow, so slow.
那是两年前的事
That was two years ago.
到现在都没有好转
I haven’t been the same since.
你还有药片么? 很好
You have some left? Good.
回家就吃 减少剂量 不要一下子停药
You go home and take it, reduce the dose, don’t just stop,
若直接停药 你会死
You’ll die, if you just stop.
试着摆脱掉它 否则 头痛只是个开始
Try to take if off. Otherwise, the headaches are just beginning.
我得走了
I have to go.
-你知道是谁生产的吗? -我不知道
– Do you know who produces them? – I do not know.
我得走了
I have to go.
-倒霉 -听着 听着 听我说
– Oh, shit! – Listen, listen. Listen to me.
-你把我忘了是吗? -没有
– You forget about me? – No.
我约了你十二点
12:00 and you were not here!
-我现在在这里 -好
– I am here now. – Good.
-跟我来 -我可以写支票给你
-Come forward. -I can write a chque.
支票 你精神不正常?
Chque! Chque! Are you out of your mind?
你认为我是什么 融♥资♥机构?
What do you think I am? Some financial institutions?
你说得对 我去银行提给你
You’re right. Maybe I just go to the bank.
哪儿弄来的东西?
Where did you got that?
-这是什么? -阿司匹林
– What is it? – It’s just aspirin.
我还没有见过这样的阿司匹林
I have not seen such aspirin.
这是好东西 对吗?
It’s something good, hum?
我感觉很爽 这东西有什么成份?
I feel good, man. What’s in this stuff?
就是维他命和阿司匹林
It’s just errr… vitamins with aspirin.
少胡扯 爱迪
Holy shit, Eddie baby.
琳达 我阻止不了他冲进来
Lindi, he is not allowed to enter, but I could not stop him.
-泰勒 我必须挂了 -我病了
– Tyler, I have to go. – I’m sick.
对不起 我坚持不到回家
I’m sorry! I couldn’t make it home.
-我送你去医院 -不要
– You go to the hospital. – No, no, no…
我希望你能为我做些事情 我需要服药
I want you to do something for me. I need my pills.
-爱迪 什么样的药 -亲爱的 这很复杂
– Eddie, what kind of pills? – Honey, it’s complicated.
你吃的什么药 你在服毒品?
What did you take? Are you on drugs?
我别无选择 把事情向琳达和盘托出
I had no choice. I told Lindi everything.
这么说你旺盛的精力 过人的专注都是因为这药?
So all these energy of yours, all this focus has been a drug?
我还以为它是被认可的
I thought it was approved.
我还藏起了一些
I have a supply stash.
-你想我去帮你拿 -不 我去取
– You want me to go get it. – No, I’m gonna go get it.
给我你公♥寓♥的钥匙 我去拿
Give me your keys. I go to the apartment.
它不在我的公♥寓♥ 放在别的地方了
It’s not in my apartment. I moved them.
放在哪儿了?
Ok. So where did you move it?
在我家里
In my house.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
-你拿到了? -是的
– You got it? – Yeah.
有人跟踪我
There someone following me.
-你确定? -确定
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
他的计程车一直跟着我的计程车
He got into a cab behind me and he’s making every turn I’m making.
亲爱的 报♥警♥
Baby, call the cops.
能绕过去吗
Can you got around him?
-发生什么事 -塞车
– What happened? – We stopped.
他从车里出来了
He is getting out…
爱迪 他正走过来
Eddie, he is walking over here.
琳迪
Lindi.
我的天
Oh, god!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
这个人在追我 从我家一直跟到这
This man is chasing me. He followed me from my building.
我不认识他 帮帮我
I don’t know him. Please!
离她远一点
Leave her alone.
你聋了吗? 我说 别靠近她
Are you deaf? I said, leave her alone!
哥们 你是不是要惹我?
Buddy, are you trying to piss me off?
你做什么 伙计?
What are you doing, man?
-你还在吗 -在 我在 -你不要说话 不要动
– Are you still there? – Yeah, I’m here. What happen?
-我困在这了 他会找到我的 -别说话 也别动
– I’m stuck. He’ll find me. – Ok, stop talking and don’t move.
-他杀死了两个人 -什么?
– He killed two guys. – What?
-他会杀了我 -不 不会的
– He’s gonna kill me, too. – No, no, no.
你能看到他吗
Can you see him?
还不能
No, not yet.
我不知道该怎么做
I do not know what to do.
你打开袋子 吃一颗药丸
I need you to open the bag and take one of those pills.
为什么
Why?
因为吃了之后你就会知道该怎么办
because you know what to do. You take it then you know.
他有刀 爱迪 我想不出摆脱的法子
He has a knife, Edi. I can’t think my way out of a knife.
那药30秒发挥作用 相信我
Just listen to me, it come out in 30 seconds.
到时候你就知道怎么做
And you think your way out. That’s what it does.
他越来越近了
He is getting closer.
琳达 我爱你
Linda, I love you.
回到我这来
Now get back to me.
发生了什么事
What happened?
爱迪 亲爱的 一切会好起来
Edi, my dear. It’s gonna be ok.
你得离开这里
You got get out here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
对于发生的一切 我很抱歉
I’m so sorry for everything that happened.
我想让你知道 这些事情不会再次发生
I want you to know you that you’ll never ever have to go thourgh this again.
因为现在我可以保护你
Cause I can take care of us now.
我相信你可以
I’m sure you can.
我们会很安全 我回来了
I can make it safe. I’m back, ok?
-谁回来了 爱迪? -我
– Who is back? Eddie. – Me.
不 这不是你 你跟之前不同
No! It’s not you. You were different before.
我仍然是同一个人
I am still the same person.
不是的 我也吃过所以我知道
I wasn’t when I was on it.
我做了这辈子都不可能再做的事
I did things that I would never do.
但这东西救了你的命
Those things saved your life.
-但那不是我 -是你 不是你是谁
– But there weren’t me. – Yes. There were, nor the where was.
我知道药效是怎样的
I know how it workes.
我懂 我完全理解 你觉得自己无所不能
I get it, I totally get it. you fell invincible.
它所能带给我们的是你无法想像的
Where it will take us that you can’t even imagine.
我们能够做的事情
The things we will be able to do.
一年后我们会在哪里
Where we will be in a year from now.
我们将会过怎样的生活
What kind of life that we’ll finally be able to live?
没有我你也能靠它生活
Will you might live it without me?
我会停止服用的
Look, I’ll stop taking them.
有些事必须要做 以保证我们安全
There are some things I need to do to keep us safe and then set us up.
之后我不会再服用 这是我的计划
And then I gonna get off it. That’s the plan.
我有计划 我发誓会停止服用
I have a plan. I swear I’m gonna get off it.
我希望你能做到
I hope you do.
在监视我吗
Looking for me?
你认为你可以逃避出我掌心吗?
You think you can run away from me?
你认为我不知道你是谁?
You think, I dont know who you are?
我相信我们的交易已经结束了
I was under the impression, our business is finished.
给我药 不然就地做了你
Well I wish some more of this stuff, or I shoot you right here.
然后照张相
And take a pic.
我摆脱不了这家伙
This guy was not gonna go away.
几片药可以应付他一段时间
A few pills would buy me some time.
-给你 两清了 -不一定
– Here it is. We’re done. – We’ll see.
直至我找到一个… 永久的解决办法
Until I found a more… permanent solution.
除非看到真正有威胁的人
Unless you see a real threat I never wonna know…
否则我不想让人知道我有保镖
that I have any security.
你们不要注视我 但要一直跟着
You never perceive me. You’ll always follow me.
永远不要在15步以外徘徊
Never wander 15 steps behind.
互相也不要太靠近
And never stand to close together,
如果发生什么 我希望能够看到身后的情况
I wonna be able to look behind me if the opportunity persents itself.
不要穿同样颜色的西装 这不是黑客任务
And don’t wear the same color of suit. This isn’t the matrix!
爱迪 你要知道 我曾经找过你
You have to know Eddie, I wrote you up.
-我病了 -你不能病
– I was sick. – You don’t get sick.
当你到达我这个级数时 就算给车撞了也不能死
You playing at this level, you get hit by a car you don’t even die.
-你是绝对正确的 -我知道我是对的
– You’re absolutely right. – I know I’m right.
那天我甚至不知道在跟谁 或跟什么在交谈
I mean, I didn’t know who or what I was talking to.
跟摄氏40度(的我)在交谈
105, that your talked to, believing in.
-我修定了我的推测 -我没问你推测
– I sent over revised projections. – I didn’t ask your projections…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!