Swing down.
向下摆
Hey, I’m drumming it.
嘿 我在敲它呢
Oh.

Wow.

It’s you. Yeah, hey.
是你啊 嘿
Hi! Okay.
嗨! 好啦
I hope you don’t mind. Lucy has sensitive skin.
希望你别介意 露西皮肤敏感
She’s better off in the shade.
最好待在荫凉下
Oh no, not at all.
哦 不 当然不
It’s nice to see you again.
再见到你真好
Yeah, you too.
是啊
I’m sorry, would you get my back?
抱歉 能不能帮我涂下后背?
Um… okay, sure.
呃… 好的 没问题
Thanks.
谢谢
Right.
好的
♪ Who is knocking on the door? ♪
♪ 谁在敲门? ♪
Thanks a lot. ♪ Knocking on the door ♪
多谢 ♪ 敲门 ♪
♪ Knocking on the door ♪
♪ 敲门 ♪
♪ Who is knocking on the door? ♪ It’s okay, just…
♪ 谁在敲门? ♪ 没什么 那只是…
♪ A way, hey hey. ♪
♪ 大路 嘿嘿 ♪
Lucy, say hi to the little boy from the playground.
露西 和在操场上见过的小哥哥打招呼
Hi.

Hi.

You remember him?
你还记得他?
The pool became a ritual.
游泳池成了他们的惯例
I was trying to think. I just didn’t know the way.
我使劲想 可就是不知道怎么办
Oh oh, okay. I’m here, I’m here.
哦 哦 好啦 我在这 在这
We have the creature and we have flower.
我们有动物也有鲜花
Right.
没错
Day after day they sat together in the shade
他们这样日复一日的 一起坐在荫凉下
getting to know each other.
逐渐了解对方
This needs mustard.
这个需要加芥末
Mustard? Yeah.
芥末? 对
Having little choice in the matter,
由于别无他选
Aaron and Lucy formed a fragile friendship.
亚伦和露西也建立起了脆弱的友谊
Aw, that’s perfect.
太好了
Sometimes Brad and Sarah traded offspring.
有时候布莱德和莎拉互带孩子
Mama said, ” What Papa told you was right.
妈妈说 “爸爸告诉你的都是对的”
It’s not a good idea to talk to strangers.”
“不要和陌生人攀谈”
It was the most fun Sarah had had in years.
那是莎拉多年来最开心的时刻
But there was always that longing to touch,
她总是渴望抚摸布莱德
to be touched by Brad.
渴望被他爱抚
And, as badly as she wanted this,
与此同时
she wanted just as badly to hold on to the innocent public life
她渴望维持他们之间的
they’d made for themselves out in the open.
这种单纯的朋友关系
So she accepted the trade…
所以她接受这种交易…
the melancholy handshake at 4:00
用下午4点告别时 依依不舍的握手
in exchange for this little patch of grass,
来换取这片小小的草坪
some sunscreen and companionship.
换取一些防晒霜和友谊
One more happy day at the pool.
来换取泳池边愉快的一天
Okay, no pasta for dinner, okay?
晚上不吃意大利面 好吗?
We eat way too much pasta around here.
我们最近意大利面吃的太多了
I thought you liked my pasta.
还以为你喜欢吃我做的面
No, I do. That’s the problem.
是 我是喜欢 问题就出在这儿
Pretty soon I can sell advertising space on my ass.
过不了多久 我屁♥股♥就该肥的 都够在上面贴广♥告♥的了
No, that’s okay. I’ve got to go.
不 我不要了 我得走了
I’ve got a 9:00 at Taps.
我9点要到泰博家去
I thought you were already editing.
我以为那片子你己经开始剪辑了呢
Yeah, so did I. It was just…
是 我也是这么想的 只是…
there’s something in this family’s story that really got to me.
这个家庭有些东西触动了我
The father was…
父亲是被…
K-l-L-L-E-d
被杀的
in a, um, mortar attack,
死于迫击炮袭击
and, um, left behind a little boy.
呃 留下了一个小男孩
I was talking to the mother the other day on the phone,
有天我和他妈妈打电♥话♥时
and she was saying she didn’t know what she was going to do next Christmas.
她说不知道下个圣诞节该怎么过
Jeez, I bet.
天啊 肯定的
No, it wasrt like that. It was more…
不 不是那样 是更…
she was wondering, should she keep this tradition with her son
她不知道是否该延续
that began with the boy’s father.
这种始于男孩父亲的圣诞传统
And she was saying he had this knack
她说
for requesting odd Christmas gifts…
他总是要古怪的圣诞礼物…
scuba gear one year
有一年要的是水中呼吸装备
and rappelling gear the next.
第二年要的是登山装备
She said he wasrt afraid to try anything.
她说他喜欢尝试新事物
Trying new things made him feel…
这令他感觉…
more alive.
更有活力
I’ve got to go. See you later.
我得走了 回见
Patch one of your best and then we’ll patch both of them.
先补最好的那个 之后我们把2个都补好
Okay?
好吗?
Hey, I got something.
嘿 我找到了点东西
Hot enough for you?
你也热坏了?
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it’s so humid.
是啊 而且湿度还很大
I’ve got football practice tonight.
我今晚有橄榄球训练
Be like playing in a sauna.
肯定感觉像在桑拿里打球
Watch out for that Italian guy.
当心那个意大利佬
What’s his name?
他叫什么名字?
Corrente?
科兰蒂吗?
Yeah.

Remember what happened to your knee last week?
还记得上周你膝盖是怎么了吗?
You should be careful, Brad.
你应该小心点的 布莱德
I’ll be careful.
我会的
Promise?
你保证?
Yeah. Yeah, I promise.
是 是的 我保证
Weatherman said scattered showers.
预报说今天会有零星阵雨
I don’t see scattered showers.
我可没见有零星阵雨
Mom, could I please have some money for a snack?
妈妈 能给我钱买♥♥零食吗?
No, sweetheart. You guys just had a snack. No.
不行 亲爱的 你们刚吃过 不行
Oh, okay.
哦 好了
All they want is sugar.
他们就只想着糖块
Constantly.
不停的要
Oh, no.
哦 不
It’s him.
是他
Oh, Jesus.
哦 天啊
Oh my God, it’s him.
哦 天啊 是他
He’s in the pool.
他在泳池里
Oh my God!
哦 天!
Jacob, get out of the pool now!
雅各布 快给我出来!
Oh my God. That’s him.
哦 天啊 是他
Get away from that man. Why is everybody running to the pool?
快躲开那人 为什么大家都往泳池那儿跑?
Brooke? Jake?
布卢克? 杰克?
Dale, you’d better get over here.
戴尔 你快过来
Get out of the pool!
快出来!
Where’s your sister?
你妹妹呢?
Why’d we have to get out, Mom?
为什么叫我们出来 妈妈?
I’m scared.
我好怕
What did he do? What’s going on?
他做了什么? 怎么了?
I’m scared.
我好怕
Um, why the police is here?
为什么警♥察♥会在这里?
Um, there’s a man over there who doesn’t have a ticket to get in,
那边有个人没票就进来了
so they’re asking him to go home.
警♥察♥叫他快走
Mr. McGorvey. Mr. McGorvey.
麦克格威先生 麦克格威先生
It’d be wise for you to get out of the pool at this time.
现在你最好出来
Did that man go near you?
这个人靠近你了吗?
You’re sure he didn’t touch you?
你确定他没碰你?
Step out of the pool, sir.
出来 先生
I was only trying to cool off.
我只不过是来解暑的
All right, let’s go.
好了 我们走吧
You can go back in the pool.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!