我们还要这么偷偷摸摸的多久?
How long can that last? I can’t do this anymore.
还能持续多长时间? 我再也不能这么下去了
No, no don’t say that.
不 别这么说
As long as I know that we’re gonna have this…
只要我们还这样…
Have what?
还哪样?
What is this?
我们这算什么?
Look…
听着…
if that dinner at your house was any indication,
如果在你家的那次晚餐 是某种暗示的话
you seem pretty happy with your wife.
看上去你和你太太相处的很融洽
You know, you have a perfect life
你的生活很完美…
and I don’t wanna to be the… Okay, stop stop stop.
我不想… 好了 别 别说了
Run away with me.
和我一起远走高飞
What?
什么?
You don’t mean that.
你不是认真的
You believe in me.
你要相信我
Come on.
相信我
We’ll go away, figure this thing out.
我们一起离开这里 解决好这件事
It’s not weird.
这并不奇怪
The kids are comfortable with each other.
孩子们在一起也相处的很好
I know there’s more to it than that, but…
我知道不止是这些 但是…
let’s do this.
我们走吧
Please. Please, Sarah.
求你 求你了 莎拉
Oh my God.
哦 天啊
You really mean it, don’t you?
你是认真的 是吗?
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Okay. Yes!
好吧 好吧 好的!
Yes! Okay, yes.
好的 好的
Fucking Brad, I’m so sick of hearing about Brad.
混♥蛋♥布莱德 我再也受不了他了
I’m fucking over it.
我受不了了
I don’t even like him. He’s a loser.
我根本就不喜欢他 他就是个衰人
“Brad made the fucking touchdown.”
“布莱德他妈的连阵成功”
Yeah, you know why he hasn’t the balls to show up here?
没错 你知道他为什么没种来这吗?
‘Cause I fucking made the block. It’s bullshit.
因为都是我阻挡成功 妈的
That’s why he’s not even here, he’s fucking embarrassed to see me.
所以他才没出现 他根本就没脸见我
I don’t even like anybody in this fucking town.
这个破镇子里没一个我喜欢的人
Wake up, wake up!
醒醒 醒醒!
Wake up, Woodward Court!
醒醒 伍德沃场!
Okay, I’m awake.
好啦 我醒了
Open your eyes! Get your goddamn heads out of the sand!
睁开眼睛! 头脑清醒一点!
My heads? My goddamn heads?
我的头? 我的头?
Don’t you people love your children?
你们难道不爱自己的孩子吗?
Don’t you want to protect them from evil?
你们难道不想他们远离邪恶吗?
Woodward Court, there’s a pervert in your midst!
伍德沃场 你们中有个变♥态♥!
There’s a goddamn pervert in your midst!
有个变♥态♥他妈的在你们中间!
Open your eyes! Protect the children!
睁开双眼吧 保护好孩子们!
Save the children!
救救孩子们!
Wake up and see the grass!
醒醒 看看草地上是什么!
Just stay inside, Ronnie. Save the children!
你呆在房♥里 罗尼 救救孩子们!
Open your goddamn eyes!
清醒一下吧!
Wake up and save your children!
醒醒 救救你们的孩子!
You dirty son of a bitch! Get off my lawn!
你这个王八蛋! 滚开!
Who the hell do you think you are, Mr. High and Mighty?
你以为自己是谁? 以为你很了不起吗?
No perverts in Woodward Court!
伍德沃场没有变♥态♥!
No perverts in Woodward Court!
伍德沃场没有变♥态♥!
You think you’re God? Far from it!
你以为自己是上帝吗? 别臭美了!
I don’t think I’m God! I never said I was!
我不觉得自己是上帝! 我也从来没说过!
You murderer, you killed the boy.
你这个杀人犯 你杀了那孩子
I didn’t murder anyone. Now why don’t you go back inside, put some clothes on?
我没杀过人 快进屋多穿几件衣服 别这么衣冠不整的
You shot him through the neck. I read it in the paper.
你一枪打在他脖子上 报纸上是这么说的
No perverts in… You son of a bitch. Give me that.
没有变♥态♥… 你这个混♥蛋♥ 给我
Hey hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Give me that! You’re…
把那个给我! 你…
You need to go home. The police are coming.
最好快点回家去 警♥察♥马上就来了
I mean, you’re scaring my kids.
你把我孩子都吓到了
Your kids need to be frightened!
你们的孩子就需要受惊吓!
They live across the street from a pervert!
他们就住在变♥态♥家街对面!
Ow! Oh!
哦! 哦!
Oh my God, Mrs. McGorvey. Are you okay?
天 麦克格威太太 你没事吗?
May. May!
梅 梅!
May… I think we should call an ambulance.
梅… 我觉得应该叫救护车
Karen, call an ambulance, right now!
卡伦 叫救护车 快点!
I’m doing it! Oh, fuck.
我正叫呢! 哦 妈的
May! This is all I need.
梅! 真是太好了
Excuse me, Mr. McGorvey, we need to ask you some questions.
对不起 麦克格威先生 我们需要问你几个问题
$14.35.
14块3毛5
The Fed continuing its campaign against inflation
联邦昨天第10次提高短期利率
by raising short-term interest rates for the 10th time yesterday.
希望以此来阻止通货膨胀
Usually there is a correlation between inflation and gold prices.
通常情况下 通货膨胀与金价息息相关
Let’s take you over to our stocks desk…
现在请看股市…
Cafe con leche?
来点咖啡吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Kim Bryson, please call the operator.
克姆·布莱森 请联络总机
Kim Bryson, please call the operator.
克姆·布莱森 请联络总机
Madre.
我妈妈
Me too. She’s resting.
我也是 她现在在休息
Get down, knock it off!
下来 别这样!
Quiet.
静一下
Bring him around.
把车开过来
It’s all yours.
交给你了
Mr. McGorvey.
麦克格威先生
Mr. McGorvey.
麦克格威先生
I’m afraid we have some bad news.
对不起 是坏消息
Do you have a mortuary to make arrangements for you?
有没有殡仪馆帮你安排后事?
It’s not a problem. The hospital has a list that I can provide you with.
那没什么 医院可以帮你安排
Here’s what’s going to happen:
程序是这样的
Your mother’s body will remain in her bed
你母亲的遗体会在病床上
for up to three hours.
保留3小时
Three hours is typical.
一般都是3个小时
But if there’s a request for more time, depending on our occupancy,
但是如果家属要求延长时间 以我们的工作来说
that’s usually not a problem.
通常都是没有问题的
If there’s anyone you need to call…
如果你需要通知什么人的话…
family, friends…
家人 朋友…
they’re welcome to full bedside visitation privileges
他们可以到床边吊唁
before the body is taken downstairs
在遗体运到楼下
to be prepped for transport.
等待运输之前
Do you have any questions that come to mind?
你还有什么问题吗?
Anything I can help you with?
还有什么我能帮忙的吗?
No. Okay.
没有了 那好
I’d like to remind you to take your mother’s personal belongings with you
我想提醒你 今天离开医院前
before you leave the hospital today.
带上你妈妈的所有私人物品
And all I need from you now
现在我需要你
is to sign this release-of-remains form.
在这份死亡证书上签字
Aaron.
亚伦
Hey hey, buddy.
嘿 嘿 老兄
Can you wake up?
能醒醒吗?
Could you take your hat off for me?
能不能把帽子摘下来?
Just for a second.
就摘一会儿
Are you mad at me, daddy?
你生我气了吗 爸爸?
No. No no no, not at all.
不 不… 当然没有
I just want you to know
我只是想告诉你
that I love you very much,
我非常爱你
and I would never do anything to hurt you, okay?
我绝不会伤害你的 知道吗?
Okay.
知道
Now you can go back to sleep.
好 接着去睡觉吧
Lucy, come on.
露西 快点
Let’s go.
我们走
I will not go in the car seat!
我不做汽车座椅!
You have to go in the car… I will not go in the car seat!
你一定得坐… 我不坐!
Yes, you will!
不 你要坐!
You will go in the car seat. No, I won’t!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!