没有 亲爱的 一切还好吗?
Yeah, I’m fine.
是 我很好
You don’t sound fine.
听上去可不是啊
No, there’s nothing wrong. I just wanted to say hi.
不 一切都很好 我只想和你打个招呼
Well, hi.
哦… 那你好啊
Hi.
你好
So how’s my little guy?
小家伙怎么样?
He’s great. He’s sleeping right here next to me.
他很好 他现在就睡在我身边
He’s such a cutie.
他太可爱了
So where’s Brad?
布莱德呢?
Brad’s out.
他出门了
Oh, I’m surprised the library stays open this late.
哦 没想到图书馆开到这么晚
Well, he’s not at the library.
他不在图书馆
He’s playing football with some buddies.
他去打橄榄球了
Oh, honey. Do you remember when your father took up golf?
哦 亲爱的 还记得 你♥爸♥重新打高尔夫的事吗?
He’s not like dad.
他和我爸不一样
Honey, they’re all the same.
亲爱的 男人都一样
Well, he’s not.
他不是
You work so hard.
你工作太辛苦了
Now listen…
你听着…
I could keep an eye on the boys when you’re at work;
你上班的时候 我可以盯着他们
make sure they’re staying out of trouble.
好叫他们别惹祸
Do you want me to come up for a visit? No no, Mom, don’t come.
要我过去吗? 不 妈 别过来
Well, honey, I worry about you kids.
亲爱的 我很担心你们
Now what are you going to do if he fails the test again?
要是他再考不过 你怎么办?
He’s not going to fail the test.
他一定能考过的
Oh, honey, that’s what you said last time.
哦 亲爱的 上回你也这么说
Now how are you doing for money?
你们现在经济上怎么样?
We’re fine.
很好
I’m going to send you a little extra this month.
我这个月给你寄点钱过去
Mom… Honey, it’s no burden.
妈… 亲爱的 没事的
Mom… Mom, please. I’m happy to help.
妈… 妈 别这样 我愿意帮你们
Aw, shit.
妈的
Although the Guardians lost by 26 points,
尽管最终”守卫者” 以低于对方26分而惨败
Brad felt oddly exhilarated in the bar after the game.
比赛后在酒吧中 布莱德却感到格外兴奋
He could feel a new respect in the way the cops looked at him.
他感到那些警♥察♥们 对他也带有一种敬重
What you drinking, buddy? He wasrt on probation anymore.
老兄 你喝什么? 他已通过了考察
He was a member of the team.
成为球队中的一员
Ice and Advil.
冰和止痛剂
If all else fails, you can always see the team physician,
要是都不管用的话 还可以去看队医丹尼尔医生
dr. Daniels. All his friends call him Jack.
但大家都叫他杰克
To the good doctor. Hear, hear.
敬队医 好 没错
Larry? Here, you go Larry. Oh, thanks.
拉里? 给 给你 哦 谢谢
Let me just grab a chair.
我去拿把椅子过来
Oh, we just gave you a shot. We just gave you a shot.
哦 刚给了你机会 我们刚给你机会了
I had no business being on that field tonight.
我今晚打的真差
I let you down.
我连累了你
I let the whole team down.
连累了整个球队
I’m slow and I’m fat.
我又胖 动作有慢
I let that guy piss all over me.
总是看不住那家伙
Come on. That guy was offsides the whole night.
别这样 那家伙整场比赛都在越位
Joanie left me.
琼走了
Took the kids and went to her mother’s.
带上孩子 回她妈家了
Jesus, Larry, that’s a tough break.
天啊 拉里 那太遭了
Oh, I deserved it.
是我应得的
Me and my big mouth.
都是因为我和我这张臭嘴
I called her a fucking whore,
当着孩子的面
right in front of the kids.
我骂她贱♥人♥
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做?
Huh, I don’t know.
哦 我也不知道
I was in a bad mood or something.
我当时心情不好
Now I’m fucked.
现在我真是糟透了
Hey, did you hear about the pervert?
嘿 你听说那个变♥态♥了吗?
He went swimming at the town pool.
他跑到游泳池去游泳了
What? Yeah.
什么? 真的
Who told you that? Nobody. I saw it myself.
谁告诉你的? 没人 我亲眼看到的
The town pool? Yeah, during the heatwave.
镇游泳池? 是 就是酷暑那阵
The town pool? Yep.
镇游泳池? 没错
Th-that place is crawling with kids.
那地方到处都是孩子
I mean, my boys go there.
我是说 我儿子就去那儿
Yeah, well, you know what, it was just that one time.
是啊 你知道吗 他只去过一次
Um, he… he won’t be back. The cops came.
呃 他… 他不会再去的 后来警♥察♥来了
Cops? What cops? Anyone from the team?
警♥察♥? 什么警♥察♥? 球队里有人去吗?
Uh, no.
呃 没有
You sure?
你确定?
Anyone from the team show up there? No no.
球队里有人去了吗? 没 没有
Yes or no! I’m saying no.
有还是没有? 我说了没有
No, nobody… Jesus Christ,
不 没人… 天啊!
that little fucking weasel.
那个混♥蛋♥!
Larry, slow down.
拉里 慢点
Slow down, Larry!
慢点 拉里!
What now? Good evening, Mrs. McGorvey.
又怎么了? 晚上好 麦克格威太太
We were wondering if Ronnie was home.
罗尼在家吗?
You leave him alone.
你少烦他
We just want a little moment of his time. Just a little chat.
不会耽误他很长时间的 就是简单和他聊聊
This is my house. I pay the mortgage,
这里是我家 是我在付抵押贷款
and I say who is and isn’t…
我决定谁…
Yoo-hoo, Ronnie!
呦 罗尼!
Get your perverted ass down here now. I’m calling the police.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我过来 我打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
I hear they’re well-disposed to child molesters.
听说他们对调戏孩子的人情有独钟
It’s okay, Mommy. Can I help you, gentlemen?
没事的 妈妈 先生们 有什么事吗?
Ronnie, you go on upstairs.
罗尼 你上楼去
Larry, let him go. I think he gets the point. We can go home now.
拉里 让他走吧 我想他知道 你的来意了 我们回家去吧
You listen to me, you little piece of shit.
你给我听好 你这个混♥蛋♥
You stay the fuck away from the town pool.
你♥他♥妈♥的离镇游泳池远点
You hear me? You’re a bully!
你听到了吗? 你侵凌弱小!
My Ronnie would never do what he did.
我家罗尼才不会像他那样
That poor child at the mall…
才不会像你…
what you did to him.
对商场里那个可怜孩子那样
Larry?
拉里?
Larry?
拉里?
Why did she say that?
她为什么那么说?
Oh, don’t pretend you don’t know about me.
哦 别装作什么都不知道的样子
Everybody knows. Everybody!
大家都知道 所有人那都知道!
Look, h-honestly, l… I don’t know anything.
真的 我… 我不是很清楚
I remember hearing something…
我记得听说了些…
a few years ago when we first moved here, but…
那时我们刚搬到这儿 但是…
something about a… a shooting
好像是关于…
at the mall.
商场枪击
That’s… that’s it. That’s all.
就是… 就这些 我就知道这么多
I didn’t even know you then.
那时我都不认识你
I’m sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
抱歉
It’s okay.
没事的
Dispatch said there was a shooter loose at the mall.
调度说商场有人开枪
It was 10 minutes from the end of my shift.
那时离我下班还有10分钟
10 minutes and there would have been someone else.
10分钟 也许事情会因此而截然不同
I can still see that boy’s face staring up at me.
我现在还能看到那孩子凝视着我
Yeah, but… but it was an accident.
是 但… 但那是起意外
You were trying to stop a guy,
你试图阻止歹徒
and the… the boy g-got caught
那… 那孩子在交火中
in the crossfire, right?
中了枪 是吗?
No, I panicked.
不 是我太慌了
There was no shooter.
根本没有什么歹徒
Just the boy.
只有那男孩
Antoine Harris was his name.
他叫安东尼·哈里斯
He was big for his age, only 13 years old.
个子很高 只有13岁
He was a good kid. Thought it was a joke,
他是个好孩子 只是在恶作剧
waving around an air gun at his friend
以为在”5顶”店里对着他朋友挥动气♥枪♥
in the Big 5.
会很有意思
They were acting out some scene from some movie they liked.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!