我不知道
of being on my own.
也许是来自独处时的压力
Maybe it’s a chemical imbalance in my brain.
也许是来自我大脑化学失调的缘故
Every psychiatrist I go to has a different opinion.
每个医生都诊断不同
This one guy, dr. Faris,
有个医生 法利斯医生
he said I must have been sexually abused as a child.
他说我一定是小时候受过性侵犯
When I told him I wasrt,
当我告诉他根本没有时
he said I must be repressing the memory.
他说我一定是在排斥那段记忆
Right, um, so what happened after that?
哦 那之后怎么了?
Did you drop out of school?
你退学了吗?
Not right away.
没有马上退学
My mother wanted me to go
我妈叫我去
to the campus counseling center.
大学里的心理咨♥询♥中心
And they wanted the problem fixed, like I could just
他们想很快把我治好
snap my fingers and everything would be okay again.
就好像一切都能轻而易举的恢复常态
Yeah, I know all about that.
是啊 这些我都知道
You do?
是吗?
Yes, I do.
是的
So they said I could leave school
他们说我能离开学校
and get married and have lots of kids like my sisters,
像我姐姐们那样结婚生子
and I can’t take care of kids.
但是我不能照顾孩子
I can’t even take care of myself
我连我自己都照顾不好
most of the time. Besides, who’s gonna marry me?
而且 又有谁会娶我呢?
You’re not so bad.
你条件不差
What?
什么?
You’re… you’re not so bad.
你… 你挺好的
I haven’t had a real boyfriend in six years,
自从我第2次神经失常后
not since my second breakdown.
6年没有真正意义的交过男朋友了
I had this thing happen on a Greyhound bus.
上次病发是在长途汽车上
I was… do you want me to wrap that up?
我当时… 用不用帮您把这个打包?
Oh, no, thank you.
哦 不 谢谢
No, wrap it up, please. I’ll take it home.
不 请打包 我要带回家
Folks gonna want dessert?
要甜点吗?
What do you say, Sheila? You wanna share something sweet?
怎么样 希拉? 想不想一起和我吃甜点?
Let’s make a little stop.
我们稍微休息一下
Take the next left.
下一个路口左转
Turn off the lights.
把车灯关上
I had a nice time tonight.
我今晚过的很开心
The last guy I went out with,
上次我见的那个人
you know what he did?
知道他是怎么做的吗?
He ditched me.
他把我自己扔在那儿
He got up to go to the mers room,
他说要去洗手间
never came back.
但是却再也没回来
Stuck me with the check.
把帐单留给我一个人
Never said goodbye.
连再见都没有说
Never called to apologize.
也从没打电♥话♥来道过歉
He wasrt my type anyway. He was a big-shot CPA.
反正他也不是我喜欢的类型 他是个大会计师
Super normal guy. Didn’t want to be dating some psycho.
极其正常的一个人 根本不想和神经病约会
But you seem like a nice person.
但是你看起来人不错
Better not tell on me.
你要给我保密
You hear me?
听到了吗?
You better not tell, or I’ll fucking get you.
你最好什么都别说 否则我会教训你的
Hold on, Mom. Hold on, dad.
等下 妈妈 等下 爸爸
You should park the car on the escalator, and back…
你应该把车停在扶梯那里 之后…
So? What?
怎么样? 什么?
Up, down and then up. Test, dummy. How’d it go?
升 降 然后再升 考试啊 笨蛋 考的怎么样?
It was all right.
还不错
You didn’t call home last night.
你昨晚没给家里打电♥话♥
I was worried.
我很担心
Go on the escalator.
电梯快走啊
Guess I could really use that cell phone.
看来我真的需要部手♥机♥
Go on the escalator.
电梯快走啊
Go on the escalator.
电梯快走啊
Well, look who’s back. Oh, hi.
看谁回来了 哦 嗨
Hi, Jean.
嗨 简
Thanks.
谢谢
You’re a lifesaver.
你帮了大忙了
So how was your old roommate?
你的老室友怎么样?
Oh, great.
哦 很好
Yeah, thanks for doing this on such short notice.
多谢你临时帮我照看孩子
Let me give you something for your time.
我给你点补偿吧
That’s not necessary.
不用的
No, really. I insist.
不 真的 需要的
Please don’t.
别这样
Okay.
好吧
Uh, any calls?
有电♥话♥吗?
Nope, it was very quiet.
没 很清静
She’s asleep on your bed. It was a very busy day.
她在你床上睡觉 今天她玩的很累
That’s great.
那太好了
Um, Jean, is everything okay?
简 一切都还好吗?
Yeah, she’s a wonderful child.
是的 她是个乖孩子
Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈!
Yeah.
什么事
Are you coming?
你出来吗?
I have something. What?
我有东西给你 什么?
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
Just give me a second here, okay?
等一下 好吗?
Brad.
布莱德
Brad.
布莱德
Hmm.

Aarors been telling me about his new friend Lucy.
亚伦一直在和我说他的新朋友露西
She sounds like a sweet little girl.
听起来她是个可爱的小姑娘
What’s her mother like?
她妈妈是什么样的人?
Nice enough, I guess.
很好 我想
I can’t even remember her name.
她叫什么我都不记得了
Isn’t it Sarah?
是不是叫莎拉?
Sarah?
莎拉?
Yeah, Sarah,
对 莎拉
from the pool.
在游泳池那儿认识的
Her daughter’s name is Lucy.
她女儿叫露西
Oh, Lucy’s mom. Yeah, I forgot. That’s right.
哦 是露西的妈妈啊 对 我都忘了 没错
Her name is Sarah.
她是叫莎拉
Hmm.

Yeah, it might be really nice for Aaron
亚伦一定会很高兴的
if they came over for dinner.
要是他们能来家里吃饭
Okay.
好吧
So you’re in advertising?
这么说你是从事广♥告♥业的?
No, that’s… that’s a common misconception.
不 这… 这个问题大家经常误解
I’m not in advertising. I’m in branding.
我不是搞广♥告♥的 是做商标的
And that’s very different.
这两者区别很大
Richard’s pretty high up in the company.
理查德在公♥司♥的职位很高
Yeah yeah, I have these clients
是的 没错
and they’ll come to me when they have,
通常我的客户会来找我
you know, a new product they wanna sell.
如果他们有新产品需要销♥售♥的话
Like, um, these guys, they were in a couple weeks ago.
就好像 嗯… 几周前来找我的那帮家伙
They’re trying to open this chain of Chinese restaurants, right?
他们打算开中餐连锁店
They’re talking to me and l… I look down at the table
他们和我谈他们的计划 可我… 仔细看了看他们
and I realize that none of these guys were Chinese.
意识到他们中间一个中国人都没有
Where were they from?
那他们是哪儿的人?
They’re a bunch of fat cats from Tennessee.
他们不过是田纳西的一帮有钱人
They think they can start a chain of Chinese restaurants good enough
他们以为自己能搞个中餐连锁
to fool the average American boob.
愚弄美国大众
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Mmm!
嗯…
This is delicious. Isn’t it?
这个真好吃 是吗?
Brad’s a fantastic cook.
布莱德厨艺精湛
So you guys see these fliers with the guy’s face
你们看到满大街贴的
plastered all over our village?
那个家伙的传♥单♥了吗?
Lots of Sturm und drang in our quiet little town, huh?
我们这个宁静的小镇 可潜伏着很多动荡不安啊
Yeah, it’s crazy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!