我很愿意交个男朋友 那挺好的
I’d like to have a boyfriend, that would be nice.
真的 每次我听到有人说”我的男朋友”
I would. Every time I hear somebody say “My boyfriend,”
我就想 “人家想要个男朋友嘛”
I’m always like, “I want a boyfriend.”
为什么我不可以有男朋友呢
Why can’t I have a boyfriend?
我想要一个高大的男朋友
I’d like to have a big, tall boyfriend.
这是我男朋友
That’s my boyfriend.
人家生男朋友的气了
I’m mad at my boyfriend.
我可以穿他的外套 穿起来超宽松
I get to wear his jacket. It’s all big on me.
“这是我男朋友的外套
I’m like, “This is my boyfriend’s jacket.
感觉好安全”
I feel safe.”
我知道我会喜欢的
I know I would like it.
我很愿意人生中有一个高大的男人
I would like to have a big dude in my life.
他从背后抱着我 然后我对他说”嗨”
Comes up behind me like this. I’m like, “Hi.”
我知道这一切会很美好
Like, I know that would be nice.
但为了得到这些感觉
But in order to get all those parts,
你必须得让一个大屌♥在你菊花里做活塞运动
you have to have a fucking cock shoved up your asshole.
一个硬鸡♥巴♥在你菊花里捅来捅去
Like a hard dick ramming in your
想想都疼
Ow!
“我♥操♥ 啊
“Oh, fuck. Oh.
我只不过想穿你的外套而已”
I just wanted to wear your jacket.”
非常感谢你们 你们很棒
Thanks a lot, you guys. You were great.
非常 非常感谢
Thank you very, very much.
*年少时人们告诉我成为一个男人的意义*
*In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man*
*如今我到了这个年纪*
*Now I’ve reached that age*
*竭尽所能去做所有的事*
*I’ve tried to do all those things the best I can*
*无论多努力却总陷入相同困境*
*No matter how I try I find my way to the same old jam*
*酸甜苦辣我都已尝到*
*Good times, bad times You know I’ve had my share*
*当我的女人为了一个棕眼男人离家远走*
*When my woman left home For a brown-eyed man*
*我看起来仍毫不在意*
*Well, I still don’t seem to care*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!