摩根先生
Monsieur Morgan.
节哀顺变 摩根先生
Mes condoléances spéciaux, M. Morgan.
我们知道这不容易
Nous comprenons que c’est difficile pour vous,
可现在我们得把尸体抬走了
mais nous devrons lever le corps maintenant.
摩根先生
Monsieur Morgan.
让他们把夫人带走吧
You have to let them take her. Please.
不行
No!
我不会离开她的
I am not leaving her.
我不要离开她 放开我
I’m not leaving her. Let me go!
别碰她 不准你们碰她
Don’t touch her! Don’t you dare touch her!
摩根先生 理智一些 我们不能待在这儿
M. Morgan, ce n’est pas raisonnable, on peut pas rester ici.
摩根先生的第二春
该死
Damn!
-摩根先生 -该死
– Monsieur Morgan! – Damn!
摩根先生
Monsieur Morgan?
杜恩女士 你怎么来了
Madame Dune? What are you doing here?
不该来吗
What do you mean?
今天星期二
It’s Tuesday.
星期三了 先生
It’s Wednesday, monsieur.
星期三 没搞错吧
Wednesday? Are you sure?
没搞错 先生
Yes, monsieur.
给您做点早餐吧 先生
Would you like me to make you some breakfast, monsieur?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
那午餐呢
How about some lunch later?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
我午餐要出去吃
I’m going out to lunch.
但今天星期三 先生
But it’s Wednesday, monsieur.
您不是星期四跟莱丽女士吃午餐吗
Your lunch with Madame Léry is on Thursdays.
-改日子了吗 -对 也不是
– Unless you changed it? – Yeah. No.
别接电♥话♥
But… don’t answer that!
喂 您好 是凯伦女士啊
Oui, bonjour? Oui, madame Karen, il est la.
4块5 先生
4,50, monsieur.
-给 -谢谢
– 4,50. – Merci.
-谢谢 -祝您愉快 再见
– Merci à vous. – Bonne journée. Au revoir.
先生您要什么
Monsieur?
一个火腿芝士法棍带走
Yes, I would like a ham and cheese baguette to go,
咸菜放在一边
with the pickle on the side.
我不懂英语 先生
火腿 就那个
Jambon, that one.
把咸菜挑出来 放一边
Take the pickles off. And put the pickles on the side.
我来接待他 常客
老样子吗 先生 不要咸菜 一瓶水
Like always, monsieur? No pickles, and water?
谢谢
Thank you.
美♥国♥佬♥ 每个礼拜都来 整整三年了
结果还是个法语盲 你看好
为啥你们美国人
满世界跑 觉得所有人都该会英语呢
少臭美了 自力更生懂吗
谢谢
Thank you.
看吧 一句都不会
谢谢 两位小姐
Thank you… mademoiselle.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
跟着我说
Now speak after me:
我 饿 了
Je faim.
我 爱 你
Je t’aime.
可以吃午饭了吗
Can I eat my lunch now?
亲爱的 你这副德行怎么能学好呢
You’re never going to learn the language this way, chéri.
没必要学 有你在
I don’t have to. I have you.
可是假如
But what if…
开开心心吃午灿不行吗
What if we enjoy “La dejeuner”?
午 餐
Le déjeuner.
午餐 一共吃吧
Le déjeuner. S’il vous plait?
一起吃
S’il te plait.
一起吃
S’il te plait.
琼·摩根 1939-2007
马修·摩根 1933-
与君常伴
借过
Pardon.
抱歉
Pardon.
借过
Pardon.
没长眼睛啊
不是他的错 司机没刹好车
多管闲事
-抱歉 抱歉 -抱歉有屁用
– I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Yeah, sorry, sorry.
-抱歉 抱歉 -抱歉有屁用
– I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Yeah, sorry, sorry.
您没事吧
要紧吗
You okay?
没事 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
抱歉
Pardon.
湿台阶很滑的 得注意
Those steps are tricky when they’re wet. They can be.
谢谢 你真热心
Thank you, you’re very kind.
不客气 先生
De rien, monsieur.
我送您回去吧 您住附近吗
Would you maybe like me to walk you home? Do you live near here?
谢谢 不用麻烦了
Thank you, that… that’s not really necessary.
没啥麻烦 正好有空
I really don’t mind. I’ve got time.
这下我可真成帮困扶助对象了
See now? I am now officially Girl Scout material.
您说什么
Pardon?
谢谢你 路不远
Sorry, uh… urn… it’s not far.
到了
This is my place.
你真的非常好心
You’ve been very kind.
让我请你喝杯咖啡吧
May I buy you a cup of coffee?
抱歉 不去了
I’m sorry, but I can’t.
还得上课
I’ve got to go to class.
非常感谢您的邀请
But thank you very much for the invitation.
-你还是学生 -不 是老师
– You’re a student? – No, I’m a teacher.
真的 我也是
Really? So am I!
这么巧 您教什么
Really? What do you teach?
曾经是老师
Well so was I.
教哲学 你呢
Philosophy. And you?
我教恰恰舞
Cha cha.
再见
Au revoir.
再见 谢谢
Good-bye. Thank you.
不客气
De rien.
我们的时间 送给爷爷
-苏珊 -苏珊
– Susan? – Susan?
现在才7点
It’s 7 A.M.
大清早7点苏珊给你打电♥话♥干嘛 她不在吗
Why would Susan call you at 7 A.M.? Isn’t she there?
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
一切都好吗
ls everything all right?
-都好 -苏珊去哪了
– Yeah. – Where is Susan?
去她妈妈那了 待几天
Yeah. She’s just… visiting her mom for a couple of days.
干嘛这么小声
Then why are you whispering?
凯尔在旁边 他昨晚做了噩梦
Kyle’s here. He had a bad dream.
我就打电♥话♥来问候一声 你们都好吧
Yeah, well, I was just checking in. How is everyone?
都好
We’re fine.
机票买♥♥了吗
Did you buy your tickets yet?
没 正想跟您说这个
No… um, I need to talk to you about that.
今年我们可能不过来了
We might not be able to come over this year.
苏珊或许有其他安排
Susan might have other plans.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
什么其他安排
What other plans?
等等
Hang on.
爷爷好
Hello, Grandpa.
凯尔 一切都好吗
Hello, Kyle, how are you?
-挺好 爷爷呢 -也挺好的
– Not bad. And you? – Not so bad myself.
妈妈说今年夏天不能来看爷爷了
Mom said we’re not gonna see you this summer.
凯尔
Uh, listen, Kyle, urn…
爷爷要挂电♥话♥了
I…I gotta go.
跟爸爸说下次再聊好吗
Will you tell your father we’ll talk another time?

Okay.
该死
Damn.
她在等您 摩根先生
She is waiting, Monsieur Morgan.
-原谅我多嘴 她等很久了 -谢谢
– For quite a while, I might add. – Thank you.
抱歉迟到了 科莱特 日子过得天昏地暗
I’m sorry I’m late, Colette. I lost track of all time.
可以谅结
You are forgived.
谅 解
You are forgiven.
对 谢谢指正
Ah, yes. Thank you.
-给您菜单 -谢谢
– Voici. – Merci.
不用介…怎么说介怀这个词

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!