我妻子是我事业与活动的精神支柱
My wife is the very soul of my endeavors.
没有她 我…我将一事无成
Without her I… I would be nothing.
我非常爱她
I adore my wife.
感谢上帝 他终于醒了
Thank God he’s awake now.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
damas y caballeros,
欢迎来到诗歌♥节
I welcome you to the Poetic Festival.
像过去一样
As in years past,
今年的”金兰花”奖的颁奖者
this year’s Golden Orchid will be
不是别人 仍然是…
presented by none other than…
我的妻子
my wife.
刚好赶上
Just in time.
今年”金兰花”奖的获得者是…
And the winner of this year’s Golden Orchid is…
Wing Wu Peng
Wing Wu Peng.
什么?!
What?!
这也太过分了!
It’s a scandal!
叫什么名字?
What was the name?
听起来像中国人 这不可能
It sounded Chinese.It’s impossible.
-读他的诗 -好的
-Read his poem. -Yes.
-“你的身体是神圣的花♥园♥…” -相信我
-“Your body is a holy garden…” -Believe me,
我为您感到惋惜
my heart goes out to you.
我知道您一定参赛了
I know you must have entered a poem
因为您领口的花都在颤动
because of how the flower trembled in your lapel.
因此我才把自己的也拿下来了
That’s why I took mine off.
“你的身体是神圣的花♥园♥…”
“Your body is a holy garden…”
要我送您回家么?
Would you like me to see you home?
很抱歉我这么沉默 但是…
I’m sorry to have been so silent, but…
我还是很生气
I’m still very angry.
我明白
I understand.
但我们至少应该互换姓名
But we should at least tell each other our names.
我是弗洛伦蒂诺·阿里萨
I am Florentino Ariza.
萨拉·诺丽埃佳
Sara Noriega.
谢谢 为健康干杯
Thank you.Good health.
您想看我的影集吗?
Would you like to see my albums?
-你的什么? -影集
-Your what? -Albums…
社会事件的照片
photographs of public events.
我是个教礼仪和公民课的老师
I’m a teacher of civics, you see.
是吗?我当然想…
Really? Of course I would like to…
看看
to see them.
怎么了?
What is it?
我能坐在您旁边
May I sit beside you…
-哭一会儿吗? -当然可以
-and cry? -Of course.
当然
Of course.
我太…
I’m so…
失望了
disappointed.
我忍♥不住
I can’t stop.
也许你该把胸衣解开
Maybe you should loosen your bodice.
那样会让你觉得更…
It will help you to feel more…
舒服 知道吗?
comfortable, you know?
我来帮你吧?
May I help?
明天我们去床上做
Tomorrow we do it in bed.
你真不赖
You are quite wonderful.
告诉我 你觉得爱请是什么?
Tell me, how would you define love?
爱情?
Love?
爱情是…
Love is…
不♥穿♥衣服所做的事情都是爱情
love is everything we do naked.
精神的爱在腰部以上
Spiritual love from the waist up,
肉体的爱在腰部以下
physical love from the waist down.
嗯 对
Mm-hmm, yes,
分♥裂♥的爱
divided love.
这可以写一首诗
That could be a poem…
“分♥裂♥的爱”
“Divided Love.”
是的 可以写
Yes, it could be.
我们一起写吧
Let’s write it together,
关于分♥裂♥之爱的诗
a poem on divided love.
拿去参加明年的诗歌♥节
We can enter it in next year’s Poetic Festival.
肯定会赢的
We’d be certain to win.
-告诉我 告诉我! -好的
-Tell me, tell me! -Yeah.
这主意不错
That’s a good idea.
分♥裂♥的爱
Divided love!
分♥裂♥的爱
Divided love!
分♥裂♥的爱
Divided love!
安静点!安静点!
Calm down! Calm down!
停下来 安静点 马儿!
Stop it, calm down, horse!
-小姐? -静下来
-Miss? -Calm down.
小姐?
Miss?
请允许我送您一程
Please, allow me to give you a lift.
来吧
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 我叫弗洛伦蒂诺·阿里萨
By the way,I am Florentino Ariza.
奥林皮娅·苏莱塔
Olimpia Zuleta.
我让您绕路了吗?
Am I taking you out of your way?
完全没有 完全没有
Not at all.Not at all.
如果丢了伞 我的麻烦就大了
I would have been in terrible trouble if I had lost my parasol.
-为什么? -这是我丈夫送的
-Why so? -My husband gave it to me.
结婚很久了吗?
Married long?
刚过一年
Just over a year.
是个新婚妻子
Just a bride.
我丈夫 他是很爱吃醋的男人
He’s a very jealous man,my husband.
他是做什么的?
What does he do?
他在集市上卖♥♥小饰品
He sells trinkets in the market.
-哦 -还有格子
-Oh. -And pigeons.
不好意思 先生 我到了
Excuse me, sir?We’re here.
好的 夫人
Yes, senora.Ho, ho!
我怎么谢您呢?
How do I thank you?
你可以卖♥♥给我一只鸽子
You could sell me a pigeon.
它们不供出♥售♥
They’re not for sale.
那我怎么才能得到一只?
Then what must I do to get one?
你在风暴中找到她
Well, you find her in a storm.
然后用马车送她回笼子里去
You drive her back to the coop.
这是我感谢您的方式
This is how I say thank you.
走开!让我一个人呆着!
Go away!Leave me alone!
走开!走开!
Go away! Go away!
我不认识你!
I don’t know who are you!
-我不认识! -救救我!
-I don’t know! -Help me!
我是谁?我是谁?
Who am I?Who am I?
你是谁的儿子?
And whose son are you?
-是你的 -你是谁的儿子?
-I’m yours. -Whose son are you?
-起来 照顾好她! -哎呀 我睡着了
-Wake up. Look after her! -Ay! I fell asleep.
我现在在哪儿?
Where am I now?
嗯 露丝…露丝·马迪内斯
Uh, Rosy…Rosy Martinez.
-哦 -露丝·马迪内斯是谁?
-Oh. -Who is this Rosy Martinez?
很久以前儿童故事里的人物
From a children’s story long ago…
给她吃早饭
Give her the breakfast.
你终于来了
At last you are here.
哦!你都去哪儿了?
Oh! Where have you been?
你从不来看我
You’re never coming to see me.
哦 我的小男孩!我的好孩子!
Oh, you little boy!Such a wonderful boy!
他的名字叫…
And his name is…
他的名字…
his name…
走啊!走!走!
Go on! Go! Go!
去找你那些荡♥妇♥!
Go back to your whores!
你占尽了便宜!
You took advantage!
你得过唯一的病就是霍乱
The only disease you ever had was cholera.
不是 妈妈 你把霍乱和相思病弄混了
No, Mama. You confused cholera with love.
你不喜欢那位善良的绅士?
Didn’t you like the nice gentleman?
嗯?
Huh?
我必须再见你一面
I must see you again.
为了那唯一的原因
And for only one reason.
并不怎么善良的绅士
Not such a nice gentleman.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!