是的
Yeah.
嗯…维亚·雷伊瓦如何?
Hmmm.How about La Villa de Leyva?
有多远?
How far away is that?
大概三个星期的路程
About three weeks.
我心已成灰
I am nothing.
我无法痊愈
I will not heal…
永远不会
not for all time.
我被爱情的闪电击中
I’m struck by the lightning of love
烧成了灰烬 再也不能复原
and burned beyond repair.
而她是我心上的刺 再也不能拔出
She’s a splinter that cannot be pulled out.
她已成为我的一部分 无所不至
She’s part of me,everywhere I go.
如影随形
Everywhere, she is.
-你好 -费尔米纳
-Hello. -Fermina.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
把灯灭了
Turn off the light.
我想要…
I want…
一片漆黑
absolute darkness.
别忘了 医生 这是我第一次
You forget, Doctor,this is the first time
和一个陌生人睡在一起
I’ve slept with a stranger.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
别害怕
Don’t be frightened.
我们是夫妻
We are man and wife.
我希望你喜欢…
I want you to love every…
我们蜜月旅行的每一个瞬间
every moment of our honeymoon.
我都等不及带你去巴黎了
I can’t wait to show you Paris.
那是一座…
It is a…
爱情之城
a city of love.
你的
You have
笑容很美
a beautiful smile.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我的嗅觉大概是
I think my sense of smell
太过灵敏了
is overdeveloped.
哦 那应该是因为你的嗅觉器官…
Well, that would be because your olfactory organ’s…
抱歉 我不该提这个
I’m sorry I mentioned it.
别忘了 我早就见过它们
Don’t forget I have met them before.
我记得清清楚楚
I remember it very well.
而且我的气还没消呢
And I’m still angry.
我…我从来不懂你的那东西
I’ve… I’ve never been able to understand how your thing works.
该有多丑啊
How ugly it is.
比女人的还难看
Even uglier than a woman’s thing.
是的
Yes.
而且 我觉得…
Besides, I think it has…
它上面太凹凸不平了
too many bits on it.
那确实很惊人
That’s astounding.
我的博士论文就是关于…
My doctoral thesis was on the advantage…
我不想上医学课
I don’t want a medical lesson.
不 不是
No. No.
这是一堂爱情课
This is going to be a lesson in love.
是黑旗!
The black flag!
那是瘟疫的标志 离它远点
That’s the plague flag.Give them a wide berth.
请帮帮我们!
Please, help us!
船长!
Captain!
-他们得了霍乱 快死了! -霍乱!
-They’re dying of cholera! -Cholera!
求求您!
Please!
老天啊 小心点 别靠得太近
Good Heavens! Careful,don’t get too close…
求您帮帮我们!
Please, help us!
船长! 救救我们!
Captain! Help us!
霍乱!
Cholera!
请救救我!
Help me! Please.
别走
Don’t leave.
天啊 那是什么?
God! What’s that?
救救我!求您了!
Help me! Please!
愿她安然无恙 远离伤害
Keep her safe, protect her from harm.
晚安 我戴王冠的仙女
Good night,my crowned goddess.
走吧 忘了它
Go go.Go on and forget all about it.
就当这事压根没发生过
This never happened.
谁住在那间舱房♥里…中间那间?
Who occupies that cabin…the middle one?
-三个女人 -三个女人?
-Three women. -Three women?
她们有三间舱房♥ 都彼此相连
They have three cabins and they both connect together.
成了一间大的家庭卧房♥
It makes one big one.
-那三个女人是谁? -不知道
-Who are they, these women? -I don’t know.
-你们走吧 -再会
-You go on. -We’ll see.
-看到她的眼神了吗? -老天啊 罗萨尔瓦
-See her eyes? -My,Rosalba.
他看起来很温柔
He looks very sweet.
还那么害羞
And so shy.
你们就该找害羞的男人
It’s the shy ones you must look out for.
-小心点 它很娇贵 -让开路
-Carefully, it’s fragile. -Get out of the way.
他盯着你呢
He’s staring at you.
再见!
Bye!
费尔米纳 我的誓言…
Fermina, my vow…
我违背了誓言
I’ve broken my vow.
你不该回来的 孩子
You shouldn’t have come back, my son.
我必须得回来
I had to.
为什么?
Why?
发生了一些事所以…
Something happened and…
我必须呆在接近费尔米纳的地方 妈妈
I had to be near Fermina again, Mama.
-就是这样 -但她不在这里
-That’s all. -But she’s not here.
这是什么意思?
What do you mean she’s not here?
她在巴黎度蜜月
She’s in Paris on her honeymoon.
她要去很长时间…一年多
She’ll be gone a long time…more than one year.
也许两年
Maybe two years.
-不会的 妈妈 -是真的 孩子
-That’s not true, Mama. -It is true, my son.
-不是 -是真的
-No. -It is true.
至少得两年
At least two years.
-别这样 -不 妈妈
-No. -No, Mama.
别哭啊
Please don’t cry.
求你…求你别糟蹋自己的生命
Please…please don’t waste your life.
你必须忘了她
You must forget her.
你得再找一个人 让你忘掉她
You must find someone else who will help you forget.
我忘不了 妈妈
I can’t forget, Mama.
我永远也忘不了 妈妈
I will never forget, Mama.
永世不忘 妈妈
I will never forget, Mama.
夫人 夫人!小心点!夫人!
Senora, senora!Be careful! Senora!
-夫人 -快点 孩子们
-Senora. -Come on, boys.
开火!
Open fire!
他们炸了我的家 特兰西托!
They destroyed my house,Transito!
他们炸了我的家
They destroyed my house.
进来
Come in.
我需要一张床…
I need a bed…
或者打地铺 怎么都行
on the floor, anywhere.
直到我重新建好房♥子
Just until I can rebuild my house.
天知道这仗要打到什么时候
Who knows how long this war will last.
来吧 喝一口
Come on, drink.
你得留在这儿
You must stay here.
-就是说你有多余的房♥间? -不是
-So you have the room? -No.
很遗憾 我的卧室太小了
It is a shame.My own bedroom is too small.
但如果你不介意的话…
But if you don’t mind…
跟我儿子睡一间吧
sharing with my son.
弗洛伦蒂诺?
Florentino?
有急事
An emergency.
纳萨雷特的遗孀 她的房♥子被毁了
The Widow Nazaret,her house has been damaged.
战争是不长眼睛的
War has no respect for anybody.
她需要睡觉的床 你就睡在吊床里吧
She needs a bed.You can sleep in your hammock.
我怕死了!
I’m so scared!
如果失去丈夫还不够
If it wasn’t enough to lose my husband,
现在行了吧
now this.
他3年前死了
He died three years ago.
帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me, help me.
我死去的丈夫总是帮我解鞋带
My dead husband always undid my laces.
请帮帮我
Help me, please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!