Have a good rest. Thank you.
好好休息 谢谢
You scared the shit out of me,
你吓死我了
ringing that bell like some nutbar!
敲门敲得跟个疯子似的
I missed you.
好想你
Me, too.
我也是
Yeah, you lose your keys or something? Yeah.
你钥匙掉了吗 是的
Can I borrow your laptop? Yeah, of course.
电脑借我用一下好吗 好啊
So I spent all of yesterday in auditions, which are awesome.
昨天一整天我都在试镜 棒极了
They just have you standing around all day,
他们就让你整天闲坐在那里
because they don’t give a shit about your time,
也不管你有没时间
gabbing away in Chinese.
就用中文说个没完
Who understands Chinese? I don’t understand Chinese.
谁懂中文 反正我不懂
And then they say they’re always gonna call, and they never do,
他们说会打给你的 但从来都不会打
because they don’t even take your phone number. You know?
因为他们都没记你的号♥码 你知道吗
Except this one guy, but he’s not Chinese.
除了一个人 不过他不是中国人
He works at the agency and he’s cute.
他在经纪公♥司♥上班 长得很帅
Oh, my God, he’s cute.
我的天 长得超帅
In the cute-and-I-kinda-know-it kinda way.
就是”我也知道自己很帅”的那种帅
Like he had this thing… Oh, my God, and his ass!
就好像他有…天啊 他的屁♥股♥
Let me get started on that!
一提到他的屁♥股♥我就停不下来
And you are never gonna guess where he took me.
你绝对猜不到他带我去哪了
Four Seasons, Royal Suites, and we made love all night.
四季酒店 皇家套房♥ 我们做了整晚
I’m sorry, I’m talking about myself.
抱歉 我都在说自己
What’s up? How’s Richard?
你怎么样 理查德呢
He’s dead.
他死了
You guys are crazy. I’m gonna take a shower.
你们都疯了 我先去洗个澡
Yes? Professor Norman, my name’s Lucy.
你好 诺曼教授 我叫露西
I just read all your research on the human brain.
我刚看完你所有关于大脑的研究
We need to meet.
我们得见个面
All of my research? Well, I’m very flattered, young lady,
我所有研究吗 我很受宠若惊 小姐
but I find that hard to believe.
但这太不可能
I must have written no less than…
我写了起码有…
6,734 pages.
6734页
I can recite them to you all by heart, if you wish.
需要的话 我可以背给你听
Are you one of Emily’s friends?
你是埃米莉的朋友吗
This sounds like one of her silly jokes.
听上去像是她开的傻玩笑
Is she there with you?
她跟你在一起吗
No, I’m all on my own.
不 我就一个人
Who are you? I just told you.
你是谁 我刚告诉过你了
Lucy, right? Yes, sorry.
露西 是吗 抱歉
I read your theory on the use of the brain’s capacity.
我读了你关于大脑开♥发♥的研究
It’s a little rudimentary, but you’re on the right track.
还不是很成熟 不过方向是对的
Thank you.
谢谢
Professor, my cells are reproducing at a phenomenal speed.
教授 我的细胞正以惊人的速度在繁殖
Several million per second.
每秒数百万个
I’m having trouble precisely evaluating the time of my death,
我现在无法准确计算出自己什么时候会死
but I doubt I’ll last more than 24 hours.
但恐怕不会超过24个小时
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What I’m saying is that your theory is not a theory.
我想说的是你的理论不仅仅是理论
I absorbed a large quantity of synthetic C.P.H.4.
我吸收了大量的人造CPH4
That will allow me to use 100% of my cerebral capacity.
它能让我的大脑开♥发♥到100%
Right now, I’m at 28%,
现在我的大脑开♥发♥到了28%
and what you wrote is true.
你写的是对的
Once the brain reaches 20%, it opens up and expands the rest.
一旦大脑开♥发♥到20%就会继续扩张下去
There are no more obstacles.
障碍如同多米诺骨牌般倒下
They fall away like dominoes.
不再有任何阻碍
I’m colonizing my own brain.
我在开拓自己的大脑
Well, I don’t know what to… say.
我不知道该说什么
It’s true, I’ve been working on this theory for over 20 years,
确实 我研究这套理论超过20年了
but it’s only ever been hypotheses and research ideas.
不过都只是假设和一些研究性想法
I never thought anyone would…
我从没想过会有人…
You can control your own metabolism? Yes.
你能控制自己的新陈代谢吗 是的
And I can start to control other people’s bodies.
而且我开始可以控制别人的身体
Also, I can control magnetic and electric waves.
还能控制磁波和电波
Not all of them, just the most basic.
并非所有 只能控制最基本的
Television. Telephone.
电视 电♥话♥
Radio.
收音机
That’s amazing.
真不可思议
I don’t feel pain,
我感受不到疼痛
fear,
害怕
desire.
欲望
It’s like all things that make us human are fading away.
就像人性正在逐渐泯灭
It’s like the less human I feel,
感觉越少人性
all this knowledge about everything,
对于万物的理解
quantum physics, applied mathematics,
量子力学 应用数学
the infinite capacity of a cell’s nucleus.
细胞核内蕴含的无限能量
They’re all exploding inside my brain, all this knowledge.
感觉这些知识都在我脑子里面炸开了
I don’t know what to do with it.
我不知道该怎么办
If you’re asking me what to do…
要是你问我该怎么做
You know,
你知道
if you think about the very nature of life,
如果你想想生命的本原
I mean, from the very beginning,
我的意思是 生命之初
the development of the first cell that divided into two cells.
从一个细胞分♥裂♥成两个细胞的进程
The sole purpose of life has been to pass on what was learned.
生命的唯一目的就是传递学到的知识
There was no higher purpose.
这是最高目标
So if you’re asking me what to do,
所以如果你问我该怎么做
with all this knowledge you’re accumulating, I’d say,
以你现在所获取到的知识 我建议你
pass it on.
传递下去
Just like any simple cell going through time.
就跟每个单细胞一样去跨越时间
Time.
时间
Yes, of course.
是啊
I’ll be at your door in 12 hours.
12小时内我会到你门口
You’re leaving? Yes.
你要走了吗 是的
What is this? A prescription.
这是什么 一张药方
Since when did you start writing in Chinese?
你什么时候会写中文了
Since an hour ago.
一个小时前
Luce, I don’t understand any of this.
露西 我根本看不懂
Your kidneys aren’t functioning efficiently,
你的肾不太好
your liver’s failing you.
肝也不行
You need to make some lifestyle changes.
你需要改变一下生活方式
Take this medication, work out, eat organic.
抓药吃 多锻炼 多吃有机食物
You’ll be okay.
你会好起来的
Del Rio.
我是德·里奥
I’ve got a weird call
我接到了一个奇怪的电♥话♥
from a US citizen in Taiwan.
是一个美国人从台♥湾♥打来的
A young woman calling
是一名年轻女子
to tip us off about a big drugs ring.
向我们透露一个贩毒集团的消息
I’ll take it. I’ll tape you.
我来接 我转给你
Hello?

I have important information about a group of drug traffickers.
我知道一个贩毒集团的重要信息
I need to speak with someone in a position of authority.
我有话要跟你们的负责人说
Aha. You’re very lucky,
那你找对人了
there’s no one with more authority in this office than me.
这里还没有谁比我说的算
But let’s start at the beginning. What is your name?
但是公事公办 您叫什么名字
Listen up, Pierre Del Rio.
听好了 皮埃尔·德·里奥
Get off your desk, sit in your chair,
别坐在桌上了 坐椅子上去
pick up the red pen to the left of you
拿起你左手边的红笔
and take down everything I say.
把我说的每句话都记下来
There are no cameras. Hurry up! I’ve no time to waste.
没人监控你 快点 别浪费我时间
Go ahead.
说吧
I’m gonna be sending you the details
我要给你的是即将到达欧洲的
of three people about to arrive in Europe.
三个人的详细信息
Each one is carrying a kilo of drugs.
每个人都携带了一公斤的毒品
I need you to arrest them
我需要你逮捕他们
and collect the substance.
缴获毒品
I’ll need it for later.
之后把毒品交给我
What form are these drugs in? Bars? Capsules?
毒品是什么样的 条形的 还是胶囊
Powder. Hidden in plastic pouches inside their intestines.
粉状的 藏在他们肠子里的塑料袋里
Excuse me?
什么
Make sure to be careful when you remove them.
你们取的时候务必要小心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!