The product is very powerful.
那玩意非常厉害
Believe me.
相信我
Got it? Yeah.
明白没 明白了
Good.
很好
I’m counting on you.
我就靠你了
Okay?
没事吧
Good morning.
早上好
Thank you.
谢谢
That’s him! Pick him up.
就是他 抓住他
Come with me, please.
请跟我走这边
Hello.
您好
Sir, come with us.
先生 请跟我们走
Welcome to Rome.
欢迎来到罗马
Good morning, sir.
先生 您好
Please, follow me. This way. Yeah, sure.
请跟我这边走 好的
Del Rio.
我是德·里奥
Thanks for calling me back.
谢谢你打回来
We took delivery of your package.
你要的人已经抓到了
Thanks very much.
多谢了
I’ll send you the paperwork for the transfer.
晚点我把犯人转移文件发给你
Bye.
再见
Okay, we got all three.
好了 三个都落网了
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now beginning
女士们先生们 飞机即将降落
our descent to Paris Charles de Gaulle.
前方目的地是巴黎戴高乐机场
Miss, I have to ask you to put away your computers now.
小姐 不好意思 请您收起电脑
You should wipe your nose.
擦你的鼻子去吧
Excuse me? May I have a glass of champagne?
什么 能给我一杯香槟吗
Yes. Of course.
当然可以
Could you bring some champagne to the girl over there?
你能给那位小姐倒杯香槟吗
Yeah, I just have a nosebleed.
我流鼻血了
Miss, your champagne.
小姐 您的香槟
Thank you.
谢谢
I’m very sorry, but you really need to close your table now.
很抱歉 您得把桌板收起来了
Sure.
当然
To knowledge.
敬知识
If the habitat is not sufficiently favorable or nurturing…
如果生存环境不利于繁衍
The cell will choose immortality.
细胞会选择永生
In other words, self-sufficiency and self-management.
即自给自足和自我管理
No! Miss, miss!
不 小姐 小姐
You must remain seated!
您必须待在自己的座位上
Miss!
小姐
Miss! Open the door! You really have to go back to your seat!
小姐 开门 你必须快回到座位上去
We’re gonna land soon. Please! Open the door.
飞机要着陆了 拜托了 开门
Please, say something. Are you okay? Miss?
说句话 小姐 您没事吧
Miss?
小姐
Miss, please, open the door!
小姐 快开门啊
Please do something, help me! Please!
帮帮我 快
We’re gonna land soon! Open the door!
我们马上就要降落了 快开门
Miss! Are you okay? Say something!
小姐 您还好吧 说话啊
With a scar on her lower abdomen?
下腹有道疤
Pretty recent, with thread in it.
伤口还是新的 还没拆线
How is she? Fine. She’s sleeping.
她现在怎么样 还好 在睡觉
With the shot I gave her, she’ll be out all day.
我给她注射的剂量她一天都醒不了
She’s awake! Are you sure?
她醒了 你确定
She’s sitting on the bed.
她在床上坐着呢
That’s her.
就是她
You didn’t restrain her? Sure, we did!
你们都没控制住她吗 我们当然有啊
Miss! Don’t move.
小姐 别动
I need to talk to you alone.
我要单独跟你谈谈
And I need you to put your hands up, please.
我要你把手举起来
Did you get the packets?
你拿到东西了吗
Yes.
拿到了
Where are they? They’re safe.
它们在哪儿 在安全的地方
Here, in Paris. They’ll be safer in my hands.
就在巴黎 在我手上更安全
Don’t leave the car there. Park it up.
去把车停好
You know, as a cop you see some pretty weird shit.
当警♥察♥总能遇到很奇怪的破事
But I have to be honest with you.
但是我实话跟你说
What you did back there, that freaked me out.
你刚刚真是吓死我了
To put everyone to sleep like that. Do I need to be worried?
轻易地就把人弄昏睡过去 他们没事吧
No.
没事
Good.
那就好
Do you mind?
你介意不
No.

What’s that? Korean. I’m gonna drive.
那是什么 韩语 让我来开
Hey! No, no, no. This is a police car!
别别别 这可是警车
You can’t. No, this is not possible, lady. This is a police car.
这样不行的 小姐 这是警车
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Let’s go, guys!
我们走了
Sir, sir, excuse me, sir. I need to talk to somebody.
抱歉 先生 我有话要说
Talk to the police.
和警♥察♥说吧
Look, I’m a German citizen and I demand to see a lawyer.
我是德国公民 我申请见律师
I’ll check with Surgery.
我去跟手术室核对一下
Grab us some food. You’re a foodaholic.
给我们拿点吃的 你怎么都吃不够
Do you always drive like that? I’ve never driven before.
你一直这么开车吗 我没开过车
Great.
真是棒极了
Hey, that’s oneway. We’re late.
我说 那是单行道 来不及了
Hey, I’d rather be late than dead.
我宁愿迟到也不想死
We never really die.
我们不会真正死去
Sorry, sir. I don’t feel good.
先生 抱歉 我有点不舒服
I’m fine. I’m fine.
我很好 我很好
I’m gonna tell them to stop following us.
我得告诉他们别跟着我们
Don’t bother.
不用那么麻烦
I got you bacon
我给你拿了培根…
Give me the case.
把箱子给我
Kill her and get the pouch.
杀了她 把她那包取出来
Don’t stand there, kill her!
站那儿干什么 杀了她
Open it.
打开
Let’s go.
我们走吧
I’m not sure I could be of any help for you.
我觉得好像没我什么事
Yes, you are.
不 有的
What for?
我能干什么
A reminder.
提醒
Shall we go?
我们走吧
Where are we going?
我们去哪
Take the first left.
第一个路口左转
Okay.
好吧
Move!
快走
Follow that car.
跟着那辆车
Professor?
教授
Hello? Lucy.
喂 我是露西
Oh! It’s her! It’s her! Hey, you.
是她 是她 你好
You’re in Paris? Yes, I am.
你在巴黎吗 是的
Good, good! Excellent.
太好了 太好了
So, look, I am no longer at the hotel now.
我现在不在宾馆
I have come to the university, where I’ve taken the liberty
我到学校来了 我冒昧地
of calling together a few of my colleagues to discuss your case.
召集了几个同事一起商讨你的事
Top minds in their field
他们都是各自领域顶尖的专家
and very trustworthy.
都很值得信任
I trust you. Oh, thank you.
我信任你 谢谢你
So, do you think you could meet us here at the university?
那么你能来学校见我们吗
I’m…
我…
I’m very pleased to meet you. Likewise.
我很高兴见到你 我也是
Captain Del Rio. How do you do?
我是德·里奥警长 你好啊
Let me introduce you to my colleagues.
我介绍你给我同事们认识
This is Professor Cartier.
这是卡蒂挨教授
Neurosurgeon. I know who everyone is.
神经外科医师 每个人我都知道
Of course.
当然了
Gentlemen, this is Lucy, the first woman to… I mean…
先生们 这是露西 第一个…
As I mentioned earlier, Miss Lucy has,
正像我之前所说的
for reasons that remain a mystery to me,
露西小姐解锁了她的部分大脑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!