to which we have almost no access.
庞大信息网络
Sir? Yes.
教授 请说
And what will be the next stage?
那下一阶段是什么
Well, the next stage would probably be control of other people.
下一阶段是能够控制其他人
But for that,
为此
we would need to access at least 40% of our brain’s capacity.
大脑至少要开♥发♥到40%
After control of ourselves and others
能够控制自己和他人后
would come control of matter.
接下来是控制物质
But now we’re entering into the realm of science fiction,
但自此就进入到科幻小说的领域了
and we don’t know any more than a dog who watches the moon.
对此我们就好比小狗看月亮一样无知
Excuse me, sir. Yes.
教授 请说
But what would happen if, for some reason we ignore,
如果出于某些我们没注意到的原因
somebody unlocked 100% of their cerebral capacity?
有人将其大脑开♥发♥到100%了呢
100%? Yes.
100%吗 是的
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Hey! You speak English? No, no, no.
你会说英语吗 不会 我不会
You speak English? Yes, yes.
你呢 会 我会
Take me to the hospital now. Hospital.
送我去医院 医院
My leg!
我的腿
Hospital! Wait for me.
医院 在这等我
Miss! Hello?
这位女士
Hey! Miss!
这位女士
I need help. It’s urgent.
我需要帮助 情况紧急
You cannot be in here. We are operating!
你不能在这里 我们在做手术
Please, get out!
请你出去
You wouldn’t have been able to save him anyway.
反正你也救不活他
The tumor had already invaded the cortex
肿瘤已扩散至大脑皮层
and the right side of his spine.
和右侧脊椎
Somebody put a bag of drugs in me.
有人在我体内放了一包毒品
I need you to remove it. It’s leaking.
你帮我拿出来 包装已经漏了
Do it now.
现在就开始
Right. I’ll just administer a local anesthetic.
好的 我先给你局部麻醉
Don’t bother.
不用了
Right. Okay.
好的 好的
Calm down, please. Put the gun down.
冷静点 先把枪放下
I’m just going to examine, okay?
我先检查一下 好吗
Do you mind? No.
手♥机♥借我一下 好的
Hello? Mom?
喂 妈
Hey! Lucy.
露西
Baby, it’s great to hear from you!
宝贝 接到你的电♥话♥妈妈真高兴
But what time is it over there?
你那里几点了
I don’t know, it’s night.
不知道 晚上了
Hold on a sec, let me get rid of the other line.
等会儿 我先挂掉其他电♥话♥
I’m going to have to go inside.
准备开始手术了
I’m back. You’re not partying too much, are you?
好了 你没有经常跑出去玩吧
You promised me you’d look after yourself.
你跟我保证过会好好照顾自己的
I’m trying to, Mom. I am trying to.
我有在努力 妈妈 我有在努力
Well, thanks for calling out of the blue like this.
怎么突然就来电♥话♥了
Your father’s gonna be sad, he missed you.
你♥爸♥爸肯定会很伤心 他很想你
He isn’t home from the gym yet.
他去健身了还没回来
Usually, you call us in the morning.
平时你都是早上打给我们的
Mom? Yes?
妈 怎么了
I feel everything.
我能感受到一切
What do you mean, sweetie?
什么意思 亲爱的
Space,
太空
the air,
空气
the vibrations,
振动
the people.

I can feel the gravity.
我能感受到地心引力
I can feel the rotation of the Earth,
我能感受到地球在转动
the heat leaving my body,
我体内流失的热量
the blood in my veins.
血管中的血液
I can feel my brain,
我能感受到自己的大脑
the deepest parts of my memory.
最深处的记忆
Sweetie, we have a bad connection. I can’t hear you so well.
亲爱的 信♥号♥♥不太好 我听不太清
What did you say about memory?
你说什么记忆来着
The pain in my mouth when I had braces.
箍牙时嘴里的疼痛
I can remember the feeling of your hand
我记得发烧时
on my forehead when I ran a fever.
你用手摸我的额头
I remember stroking the cat, it was so soft.
我记得摸着猫咪 柔软的感觉
The cat? What cat, honey?
猫咪 哪来的猫咪 亲爱的
A Siamese with blue eyes and a broken tail.
蓝眼的断尾暹罗猫
Sweetie, you can’t possibly remember that.
亲爱的 你不可能还记得
You were barely a year old.
那时你还不到一岁
I remember the taste of your milk in my mouth.
我还记得母乳的味道
The room,
我能感受到你的子♥宫♥
the liquid…
液体…
Sweetie, what are you talking about?
亲爱的 你在说什么
I just wanna tell you that I love you, Mom and Dad.
我只想告诉你们 我爱你们
Sweetie…
亲爱的
And I wanna thank you for the thousand kisses
我想谢谢你的无数个吻
that I can still feel on my face.
我脸上还能感受到
I love you, Mom.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, sweetie. More than anything in the world.
我也爱你 亲爱的 妈妈爱你胜过一切
How much is left?
还剩多少
500 grams.
五百克
And how long will it take my body to eliminate the rest of it?
我的身体要多久才能清掉剩余的部分
To answer that, I need to know what it is. May I?
在回答你之前我需要知道这是什么 可以吗
Go ahead.
动手吧
C.P.H.4.
CPH4
Tell me about it.
那是什么东西
Pregnant women manufacture C.P.H.4
孕妇在怀孕第六周
in the sixth week of pregnancy in tiny quantities.
会释放出微量CPH4
For a baby,
对婴儿而言
it packs the power of an atomic bomb.
里面蕴含着原♥子♥弹♥般的能量
It’s what gives the fetus the necessary energy
它给予胎儿所有骨骼生长
to form all the bones in its body.
所必需的能量
I’d heard they tried to make a synthetic version of it.
我听说过有人在尝试制♥造♥它
I didn’t realize that they’d succeeded.
但没想到居然成功了
If it really is C.P.H.4,
如果这真是CPH4
in this quantity,
以这个量来说
I’m amazed you’re still alive.
你活着也算是奇迹了
Not for long.
活不久了
Learning’s always a painful process.
学习的过程是痛苦的
Like when you’re little
就像你小时候
and your bones are growing and you ache all over.
长骨头时的全身疼痛
Can you believe I can remember the sound of my own bones growing?
你能相信我还记得自己长骨头时的声音吗
Like this grinding under the skin.
就像皮肤底下有东西在摩擦
Everything’s different now.
不过现在不一样了
Like, sounds are music that I can understand, like fluids.
它就像是我听得懂的音乐 像是羊水
It’s funny, I used to be so concerned with who I was
真有趣 过去我常常想知道自己是谁
and what I wanted to be,
以后想要做什么
and now that I have access to the furthest reaches of my brain,
现在我可以抵达大脑的最深处
I see things clearly
看得很透彻
and realize that what makes us us… it’s primitive.
意识到人类的原始性
They’re all obstacles. Does that make any sense?
其实全是障碍 这么说你明白吗
Like this pain you’re experiencing.
就像现在你感受到的痛楚
It’s blocking you from understanding.
它在阻碍你理解
All you know now is pain. That’s all you know, pain.
你所感知到的都只是疼痛
Where are the others?
其他人呢
The others carrying the drugs.
其他运送毒品的人呢
I need the rest of it, for medicinal purposes.
我需要剩余的毒品作医疗之用
Berlin.
柏林
Paris.
巴黎
Rome.
罗马
Thank you for sharing.
感谢分享
Oh. Evening, Professor.
晚上好 教授
Bonsoir, Albert.
晚上好 艾伯特
Do we have you for dinner tonight?
今晚需要为您准备晚餐吗
I’m afraid so. I’m exhausted.
是的 我太累了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!